Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find good ICOs? - page 3. (Read 4934 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 04, 2019, 02:34:39 PM
In recent years Ico's I wonder if we make the Hard Cap at the moment we're happy we're happy to make Cap. People do not trust ICOs as much as they used to.
Activity: 448
May 04, 2019, 02:08:40 PM
In any case, we have no other choice than to intuitively determine the prospects of a company.  I have to participate in a large number of different companies, which whenever possible I can give at least 20% of the total amount of some kind of profit.  Basically, over the past year I have not received even a tenth of the profit from what I was able to get in 2016.
ICO market conditions declined, unlike what happened in 2016 to 2017. Now you have to be more patient to be able to benefit from the investment you make. this might not be good because everything requires patience.
Indeed, the situation today is much worse, because if we compare the income of the Hunter for Bounty in 2016 and today, and if we take into account the prices for Bitcoin, then there is almost no prospect of making a profit.  In other words, I would like to say that, for example, MobileGo, for the Bounty company, the company paid an average of $ 2,500, when Bitcoin had a price of $ 300.  To date, Bitcoin is almost $ 5,100, and participants in Bounty companies cannot even get $ 200.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
May 04, 2019, 01:47:47 PM
In any case, we have no other choice than to intuitively determine the prospects of a company.  I have to participate in a large number of different companies, which whenever possible I can give at least 20% of the total amount of some kind of profit.  Basically, over the past year I have not received even a tenth of the profit from what I was able to get in 2016.
ICO market conditions declined, unlike what happened in 2016 to 2017. Now you have to be more patient to be able to benefit from the investment you make. this might not be good because everything requires patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
May 04, 2019, 01:37:59 PM
There have several website to get good ICOs with in details. I choose best one from there and I like to research by myself.
This year is very difficult to determine with new and companies.  The project is quite a lot, and choosing something worthy among them is very hard.  In addition, a full analysis of all available information as a result may also not give the expected result.  In some cases, rely on intuition.
Merit: 176
April 24, 2019, 02:46:12 PM
There have several website to get good ICOs with in details. I choose best one from there and I like to research by myself.
This year is very difficult to determine with new and companies.  The project is quite a lot, and choosing something worthy among them is very hard.  In addition, a full analysis of all available information as a result may also not give the expected result.  In some cases, rely on intuition.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 24, 2019, 01:35:36 PM
Merit: 144
April 24, 2019, 01:23:20 PM
the easy way to see ico is good or not can be seen in ICO rating website,  then do research on the part of ICO teams, if the ICO project team is a professional person in their field not using a fake linkedIn account it can be said that the ICO is legit,
Today, there are a lot of difficulties in the company’s ico market.  But in order to choose for myself a more suitable one with good prospects, I choose projects that already have a working business or that have a sufficiently large interest in society.  Of course, studying all the detailed information is also of great importance.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 24, 2019, 01:23:20 AM
the easy way to see ico is good or not can be seen in ICO rating website,  then do research on the part of ICO teams, if the ICO project team is a professional person in their field not using a fake linkedIn account it can be said that the ICO is legit,
These are very basic factors, beyond the same there is more and more things that need to be taken into consideration before making an investment. Important thing is the private investors, the product associated with it, real time usage of the product, the lasting of the firm into any form of businesses. Some has got good reputation into real time business and further integrate the same through ico which were really worth projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
April 24, 2019, 01:00:24 AM
One of the most trusted ico rating websites is https://icorating.com/ i follow this website the management of this website have good evolution techniques  in any ico programs
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
April 22, 2019, 06:11:55 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
April 22, 2019, 05:21:44 AM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

To find the real ICO or not, we need to do research. We check from the Website and we can see the Team, fundraising and Whitepaper. This company must have real products that can be developed. If you find anything suspicious, it's better to look for another project.
That is what I also did when conducting research on an ICO, all of them must agree that the ICO must now be examined in depth so that we avoid the trap of the widespread ICO SCAM.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 05:03:26 AM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

To find the real ICO or not, we need to do research. We check from the Website and we can see the Team, fundraising and Whitepaper. This company must have real products that can be developed. If you find anything suspicious, it's better to look for another project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 04:42:33 AM
I personally chose ICO from the concept, whitepaper, team, partner, promotion and the most important thing is that devloper must actively follow the Blockchain program, to make investors trust the project more
good points, all the points you listed above are the most important and also don't forget to find out what kind of product that the project will develop. a good ico usually always respond to other people or investor question especially on telegram channel group. if the admin really active, then i can say they are serious do the project and the ico.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
April 22, 2019, 04:18:30 AM
To find a good ICO project, we must check. In this Bitcointalk group, there is a very good project. And my suggestion is that you look for projects with experienced managers. Then you try to check whether the website has a good appearance or not, and the Team must be real.
Actually checking the ICO was the best way to us if we want to invest of the ICO. We must need to be clearly trusted and have future if the ICO succeed. And that's true manager manage of the ICO must be have long experience and known to everyone. Even if the website have a good appearance but sometime posted on there are fake.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 21, 2019, 10:19:29 PM
I personally chose ICO from the concept, whitepaper, team, partner, promotion and the most important thing is that devloper must actively follow the Blockchain program, to make investors trust the project more
the component you mentioned will be more complete if added to the product, which is an important consideration before choosing ICO. a good concept that has been realized on the product or prototype will be the initial description for investors and determine their interest.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
April 21, 2019, 02:45:44 PM
There are two main things we should be looking at a projects i.e. roadmap and white paper.Some of the main things are:-
  • The project should maintain a good time frame and work as per that.
  • The goals mentions should have reality and should be manageable in terms of real world.
  • The team should have good communication/in touch with its investors and community
  • Of course the team members present impact a great deal too

And more other things are there to look for.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 21, 2019, 02:14:43 PM
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 02:04:50 PM
Check the ICO’s website, read the whitepaper, browse through their team page (the most important!) and even check their social networking pages and channels.
copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
April 21, 2019, 12:35:44 PM
İf you want to be safe and keep your money in your pocket just keep away. From hundreds of scam  your chance will be very small. İf you believe your luck, just try. No one can stop you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
April 21, 2019, 12:06:27 PM
The truth is - it is now very difficult to know a good ICO project nowadays, ICO with good ratings from ICO tracking websites may ended up disappointing investors and there are many case studies like that, investors are now shifting their focus to IEO.

Listing sites are getting money from the ICO sites and listing them, then how did you pick the correct project to invest! Can you explain that first. If you want to invest on any ICO project. Please read the white paper and examine their site to learn more about them.

Then check whether they have any product or what.

If they want to crowdfunding without any backup they are not worth to invest. Keep that in mind.
Pages:
Jump to: