Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you handle pain? - page 5. (Read 3899 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
February 06, 2021, 04:07:44 AM
play games! such as poker or any game that requires thinking/intellectual ability. another suggestion is that you can do some massage for the part of body that pains. or take a bath. let the warm/mild water surround you and calm your nerves. hopefully the pain could go away as soon as possible
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
February 06, 2021, 04:05:01 AM
First, make sure you see a doctor, make sure you know what type of chronic pain you are suffering from, what the cause is, and whether there are medicines that can help you. Make sure your doctor is with you, make sure this is chronic pain caused by "X", and they are willing to treat you. Many people, including PhDs, think that everything is in our heads. If you have fibromyalgia, like me, it has been 40 years and diagnosed several times, then this is what I think-they think the cause of fibromyalgia may be an imbalance of chemicals in the brain. Find out the cause of the pain, what (surgery) will help.
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
February 06, 2021, 04:01:25 AM
well, I find trouble with my boyfriend or ask my friends to quarrel with me over something, thus I'll forget all those pains and get entirely devoted to the quarrel or fight thing. I really enjoy it, it's funny. of course you should pick up the right time to do it in case that your partner/friend is busy/upset then and control the situation for its worsening into a really quarreling/fighting. you can pretend that you fart around him/her to slightly annoy your quarrel target... Grin
Merit: 0
February 06, 2021, 03:58:34 AM
Keep your mind active and talk about common interests and hobbies with your friends. You will find that things don't always go according to plan, but when you do, don't feel uneasy or panic because the pain will increase. Listening to soothing music, self-hypnosis is very helpful to alleviate pain, look at the way to control pain-maybe you will never have a day without pain.
Activity: 26
February 06, 2021, 03:53:51 AM
Dear diary, keep the pain magazine. Through careful observation and when you experience pain, sometimes you can find certain patterns and then try to break or change these patterns. You, for example, may find that you develop your symptoms when you do not get enough sleep, do not get enough physical exercise, miss a meal, eat certain foods, or visit relatives.
February 06, 2021, 03:37:35 AM
Lack of exercise during the period is also one of the common reasons for the high incidence of back pain. Therefore, patients must pay attention to exercise, develop good exercise habits in life, improve joint flexibility through exercise, relieve muscle tension, and achieve back pain.
February 06, 2021, 03:20:13 AM
Musical pain pain patients can relieve pain by enjoying their favorite music. Patients can sing while listening, or they can close their eyes and listen quietly, and move their hands and feet with the beat. This can both distract attention and relieve tension.
Activity: 27
February 06, 2021, 03:13:22 AM
Self-hypnosis is a popular relaxation technique that can be effectively used for healing and pain control. A hypnosis strategy, called glove anesthesia, is to imagine yourself in a trance with your hands numb, heavy, and wooden. Then, take the part of your hand or body that feels pain and imagine that these parts feel equally relaxed, heavy, and numb.
Activity: 22
February 06, 2021, 02:29:00 AM
Maybe a drink would be better
Activity: 14
February 06, 2021, 02:27:47 AM
Divert attention.
Activity: 22
February 06, 2021, 02:23:21 AM
Get along with the pain.
The pain makes people know that they are still alive.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
February 06, 2021, 02:22:07 AM
i endure it
Activity: 17
February 06, 2021, 02:21:35 AM
let it go
February 06, 2021, 02:18:21 AM
I don't have much pain in my life. But my ex did suffer physical pain, specifically, pruritus, coz he drank too much before. He itched a lot at night, which severely damaged his sleep. To relieve this, he tied sandbags in his arms to stop himself from scratching the skin, which was banned by the doctor. except the sandbag, he played online games to distract himself and it helped. the real pain for me, is when I lost him, I relieved my pain by talking to my friends and meting new people Undecided
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 05, 2021, 06:39:42 AM

Get some gentle exercise And Breathe right to ease pain
Read books and leaflets on pain.Counselling can help with pain. Distract yourself. Share your story about pain.
The sleep cure for pain.
Activity: 14
January 29, 2021, 05:35:38 AM
I divert my attention to somewhere else. every time I get injected, I talked to my friends or family. When I bleed, after handling the cut, I play games or watch some videos. It helps for me. Maybe you can have a shoot
January 29, 2021, 04:38:36 AM
Forbearance.
I didn't feel the pain until the end.
The power of habit is terrible.
January 29, 2021, 03:57:41 AM
Drinking water and taking a nap
Yes, for me, drinking water can relieve my stress
Activity: 12
January 28, 2021, 10:45:16 PM
what kind of pain are referring to? Physical pain or emotional pain?? enlighten me first before i answering ur question 
Activity: 27
January 28, 2021, 10:28:29 PM
Do something to divert your attention, but I recommend seeing a doctor
Pages:
Jump to: