Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos? - page 11. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
March 28, 2018, 06:24:13 PM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

I actually didnt spent my time just for learn of all coin. For me it will be useless. I only learn on altcoin that already famous or an altcoin that have biggest volume.

Mostly i learn from bittrex. In bittrex exchange everyday there's a top altcoin. From there i filter one altcoin and then search it on Google
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
March 28, 2018, 06:21:54 PM
Hmm, I read the platform of every signature campaign I'm joining in. Though a simple way yet effective to get well known with that coin. I also check their websites or social media pages (facebook, twitter, telegram).

Another, I also try to search on google what's the hottest coins of this year/month or coins that have fast growing rate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
March 28, 2018, 06:04:11 PM
I am spending a lot of time reading, searching about the top 50 or 100. Checking white paper, video, reddit, medium, youtube, steemit.I am forging my own opinion. Now learning some analysis and the base of crypto
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
The announcement thread is very useful to check new altcoin, since new project is published before launching, so checking our ann thread is very useful and worthwhile to look for a while when looking for altcoin to add on your list.
Activity: 378
March 28, 2018, 05:33:58 PM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

The most popular sites will sell their ads and try to advertise everything, even if they didn't that before. All wants money, life is working like that. But sure you can just research all and don't invest at all
Activity: 378
March 28, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
Coinmarket cap recently added coins and just click on some. ICO calender sites are helpfull aswell.

You just look them up on google after?

I think it's not that simple he wanted to say about Cheesy More like he searching it in google and going through official sites or something like wiki and reading about
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2018, 05:05:02 PM
I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency from bitcointalk. People share new info here and it was very helpful for me
If people  continue to share their info then there would be a lot of information on this website. We aren't seeing that lately.
Activity: 119
March 28, 2018, 04:59:50 PM
You can find all new Token from blockchain explorer of ethereum, neo, stellar,... all new token need to be registered in here first before public for community and investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 28, 2018, 04:57:24 PM
Well, I do all this exactly because you see a coin that interests you for some reason, and then look at all sources of information.

So it's the best way to search and renew you knowledge about altcoins because you can concretly see a parametres of coin that you're interested
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 28, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

I'm doing that completely same way as you, but after i find some coin that makes me interested i'm going not just google it, i'm going right into their official site and reading about that  Cool
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 04:54:02 PM
New coins of different projects I try to buy not released on the exchange, and when they are still at the stage of ICO. But to do this, you need to study in detail the projects in which you want to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 28, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
If I wanna research existing coins or tokens, coinmarketcap is where I go. There I will see the link to the ANN page, website, white paper, social activities, market it is trading and many other things.

But for new projects,  I just go to ICO listing sites or apps n start my independent review there
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
March 28, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
Good topic you opened up here.
Lots of new guys will learn from this particular thread when it comes to gem finding.
Coinmarket and forums like bitcointalk are pretty handy.
Following some crypto "celebrities" is also helpful (not all the time).
Activity: 224
March 28, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

This forum is a good platform to learn more about the coin, you can ask the old-timers in crypto.
Activity: 68
March 28, 2018, 05:55:17 AM
There very much ways of doing that research at all, but mostly you need to watch on others, their signatures and something like that.
Activity: 68
March 28, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
I ussually go on the announcements thread, and read all the new threads from there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
That's useful but only if you're dont want to search the Internet and just see what they represents in own topics here
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
March 28, 2018, 05:20:51 AM
I read various reviews of independent experts. I do not trust very much advertising articles. There are many analysts who review and make their own personal conclusions about the different ICОs. There are also forecasts for those coins that are traded on stock exchanges. Based on this, I draw my conclusions and make decisions about investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 05:02:01 AM
Honestly, I'm not much different from you.. I know it from coinmarketcap first, and about coinmarketcap.. it's I was told by my friend. Well but in addition I'm googling, I asked more to my friend who's much more experienced about altcoins, to find many things I need to learn from google and in this forum as well.
Like ICO, initially I do not really understand about ICO, but because I'm already know or try to get closer to altcoins.. I getting to knowing more about ICO and the token in it.
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 04:58:00 AM
I learn about cryptos here and in some telegram channels
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 04:56:14 AM
Yeah it's good ways to just research and completely going to understand what the newest altcoins to make decisions further, does it costs to invest or no
Pages:
Jump to: