Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos? - page 12. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 790
Merit: 261
March 28, 2018, 04:36:19 AM
Most of the time you can get this information through the ANN thread.
However, most of the time I search through coinmarketcap for all kinds of tokens.

Let me be very honest I got to know about the altcoins only through the coinbase when I saw ethreum listed into coinbase and then I started learning about the altcoins in the ANN threads but my friends gave me a better insight about it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 28, 2018, 04:34:41 AM
I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency from bitcointalk. People share new info here and it was very helpful for me
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 04:25:46 AM
I learned cryptocurrency from this forum. At first I was only into bitcoin and I have no idea about the existence of other cojns until I saw the altcoin section. At first I had no idea what this section was and soon I learned that other coins also existed, I thought bitcoin was the only coin. I read a lot of topics about cryptocurrency and thats where I learned about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 28, 2018, 04:24:54 AM
Most of the time you can get this information through the ANN thread.
However, most of the time I search through coinmarketcap for all kinds of tokens.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 04:20:03 AM
You just find it yourself,that is where i started reading each coin's whitepaper so that you will get familiar with these coins,start with the top 10 coinmarketcap coin read,research,and analyze why these coins are in the toplist and im sure few months from now you will be a good trader because or investor if you know which of these coins has potentials.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
You can't do rely on anything here in internet, it's awlays about choosing by yourself, but if you don't understand something you better don't invest in that         
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
March 28, 2018, 03:56:56 AM
As for me, the main source about new coins is our forum Bcointalk.org. See the Bounty and ANN threads and then look for whitepapres, official websites and etc. There is enough information of forum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
March 28, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

Coinmarket is quite useful because it lists a wide range of altcoins, but it does not give you too much information about it. So you need to do your own research if you want to invest in that currency. For ICO, you can focus here, for example: https://icodrops.com/
Activity: 644
March 28, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
ICO calendar not always have all coins that come to us, so you better sure about what they coins is now by comparing with other sites of that type         
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

I think you have to start from white paper and after some time you will gain an experience and everything in crypto will much easier  for you Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 05:33:54 PM
Most of the information that I get about coins would be of course from obvious sources such as bitcointalk.org and coinmarketcap and also the websites of the coins themselves. I check their updates and see if there are new things about them.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Coinmarketcap is good espcially for the stable coins and tokens, but its not listing all the newsest ones, you need to make your own research and this forum is the best place to find the recent news about altcoins and ICO projects. The community here is very active, and this is the preferred platform for most crypto devs and investors. So keep reading and browsing this forum and you will get good learning about crypto currencies generally.

Do you think a website where you can easily find all the different altcoins and information about them would be helpful?

Yes, it is helpful. But only if you know how to right get profit in future by reading and researching this information from that site.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 27, 2018, 07:18:53 AM
I follow a number of Telegram channels and crypto-related telegram chats. A lot of channels really value their reputation, so they endeavor to make quality content.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 06:57:37 AM
Well, the best place to learn about other cryptos is just here inside the forum. There are many useful resources here that you can read about other cryptos which will help you understand how things will work...
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
March 27, 2018, 06:54:02 AM
From friends mainly  Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
March 27, 2018, 06:43:06 AM
The best way to learn about other crypto currencies is to read in bitcoin forum. In bitcoin forum, you will find many articles relating new crypto currencies, their bounty campaigns, etc. Also, referring coin market cap is a good idea. You can choose any random coin from it and do research on it and check the website of the particular projects.

Also on coinmarketcap.com you get to know the history of a particular coin, on what exchanges it is listed and what is its trading volume, etc. You can also join telegram groups of top exchanges, people there usually discuss about new crypto currencies in the market and whether they have potential and must be bought or not.
Activity: 594
March 25, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
I thought that only bitcoin was the only coin before and that's the time i was newbie but when i know coinmarketcap then i saw a lot of coins there. That's the time i know and learn the other crpytos but today you can see some of the coins in social media promoted by everyone. Now i'm investing as well in other cryptos.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
I learned about cryptos was in social media especially facebook. Many advertisement was posted there, everytime i browse on my timeline, i saw about cryptos so I became curios and start to learn deeper on it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 25, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
I am currently more interested in the new coin as well as from the many emerging ico now.
As a bounty hunter I often read the whitepapers of some ico so from there I get knowledge of other coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company
March 25, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
Well, I participate in the pre-ICO stage and learn more about it by reading their white paper. But this is if your question means what I do to study and understand more other cryptos. If your question is asking how I discover or find other cryptos, it's usually through coinmarketcap, ads in crypto faucets and in this forum, particularly in the alternate cryptocurrencies section.
Pages:
Jump to: