Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos? - page 15. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 23, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?
Well, I do all this exactly because you see a coin that interests you for some reason, and then look at all sources of information.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 05:49:01 PM
Coinmarket cap recently added coins and just click on some. ICO calender sites are helpfull aswell.

You just look them up on google after?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
I ussually go on the announcements thread, and read all the new threads from there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 23, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Coinmarketcap is good espcially for the stable coins and tokens, but its not listing all the newsest ones, you need to make your own research and this forum is the best place to find the recent news about altcoins and ICO projects. The community here is very active, and this is the preferred platform for most crypto devs and investors. So keep reading and browsing this forum and you will get good learning about crypto currencies generally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
March 23, 2018, 05:31:53 PM
Coinmarket cap recently added coins and just click on some. ICO calender sites are helpfull aswell.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Pages:
Jump to: