Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 21. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
December 07, 2018, 03:39:11 PM
For risk management you've got to have proper TA, stop-losses and good overall good management. Allocate your portfolio accordingly, always pay attention to btc price as altcoins tend to follow its price action. Do NOT FOMO and trust your killer trader instincts.  Grin Hope this helps!
yupss like ChrisPop said, we must keep the attention in bitcoin price when starting to trade in altcoin, because impact from bitcoin price is really affected altcoin price, as you can see like now
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
In order to reduce the risks of cryptocurrency, you should remember to diversify. I think this is a good way to get rid of risks.

There is no perfect technique, even if we give it to fund managers who have decades of experience then there is no guarantee for profit, there is always a risk in investment so the best thing is to face not avoid.

Technical analysis or fundamental analysis is essentially a skill to help traders eliminate many of the risks involved in trading. And they always set the criteria to help minimize the risk as traders do not let losses such as losses not exceed 2% and always record the transaction log
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 02:48:01 PM
I am trying to separate my investments and never hold my money at one coin. If I will lose in some I will win in other. I hope I am doing the right things?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 02:15:34 PM
Maybe my methods are a bit outdated, but I belong to the conservative part of people who prefer long-term investments and do not try to trade by buying and selling their coins many times during the month. I understand that most likely I will earn much less people who can trade professionally, but this is my choice.
It really looks like conservatism, because today nobody is doing it for sure. I think you need to understand how trading and futures contracts work correctly. I am sure that today it is really profitable business.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
December 07, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
I like to do short-term trading operations, but I will hold some stable project tokens for a long time.
the right choice if you do it that way. I am also happy to trade short term with few percent profit every day, but now I chose to stop first, due to trade with the weak market situation I think is not so good.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 08:35:32 AM
In order to reduce the risks of cryptocurrency, you should remember to diversify. I think this is a good way to get rid of risks.

There is no perfect technique, even if we give it to fund managers who have decades of experience then there is no guarantee for profit, there is always a risk in investment so the best thing is to face not avoid.
Why you need fund managers ? Believe into many good strategies and techniques which are the simple way, you can manage your portfolio to eliminate the risk associated with any investing opportunities. I never believe it to any third party for managing my funds. It is really a harmful for our portfolio and our capital. If you learn some good techniques then you can manage profitably.
Activity: 448
December 07, 2018, 07:28:03 AM
Well if you are planning to buy coins that has low value in the market, its better to buy ethereum or other altcoins that has a good potential for future investments. Do not plan to buy altcoins that has a very low value and has.no potential in future investments, then in the long run we qould definitely regret it, its too risky.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 07, 2018, 07:22:24 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
I like to do short-term trading operations, but I will hold some stable project tokens for a long time.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 07, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Before I watched absolutely all the predictions and was thinking how I would be profitable. Now I understand that it is meaningless and that in such a market situation it is impossible to predict anything
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
December 07, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

I think it is very difficult in the current market situation. I see how rapidly everything is changing and how rapidly the entire cryptocurrency is falling down. Think you need to wait a bit and everything will be okay, more predictable
Activity: 27
December 07, 2018, 04:31:15 AM
Diversification the only method to reduce and to avoid big risk. I mean to say even after diversification, we will be having risk but it will be at  affordable levels. We must understand the fact that no one could eliminate the risk completely from any investment opportunity. But there are many methods to manage it effectively, the one prime of those method is diversification.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 02:11:02 AM
I always holding my coins or tokens for long term.
First of all i make a good research about promising coins or projects in which i want to invest my fund. After that i gives diversification to my fund into 3-4 different coins or project and hold my portfolio coins or tokens for a long term and simultaneously set my profit margin, so that whenever i achieve my target, i can earn profits from selling them. So in this way i reduce my risk of loosing my fund.
But i never do a day trading because i am not a professional trader and for me it is also a very risky task.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 06, 2018, 06:15:36 PM
If yotu don't really have heart trust me you cannot gain much from cryptocurrency. Risk is what keeps us going, inability to take risk might cause financial disability. Sometimes you realize the market is not favorable yet still you have to throw in some investment to see the outcome. Lets not forget what they use to say "the greater the risk the greater the outcome".I normally do long term investment but when things are getting worse i just switch my style to short term. That is what keeps us moving.
December 06, 2018, 06:11:25 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 06, 2018, 06:06:20 PM
Maybe my methods are a bit outdated, but I belong to the conservative part of people who prefer long-term investments and do not try to trade by buying and selling their coins many times during the month. I understand that most likely I will earn much less people who can trade professionally, but this is my choice.
December 06, 2018, 05:09:07 PM
To get high profits, it is necessary to take risks, buying in a bloody market can be a risk because the market is difficult to predict, and buying now can generate huge profits for the future, such as planting seeds now and in the future will reap the rewards.

The risk may bring you profit but we should estimate it and don't invest without thinking. Some people buy such projects as QKC Pchain Atonomi and are planning to hold them 5-10 years. It's cool if they succeed, but if they don't, nobody will regret $200-300.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 06, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

Short-term trading is quite risky as I think. Because the crypto market is too volatile even in the day's timeframe. I usually buy coins for a long-term period or for HODLING)) Because I do know that the market has cycles and new highs are inevitable)) We just need to wait. Now by the way is the best time to enter the market and buy coins.
Activity: 27
December 06, 2018, 12:57:47 PM
the way I reduce the risk of investing is quite simple.
namely taking into account the Risk / Reward Ratio and not making too fast a decision.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
December 06, 2018, 12:54:15 PM
I manage the risk through unfocused thinking with this bear market. So far, I am still part of the dream boys who are constantly dreaming of crypto bounce back before the end of 2018 happens. I know it takes time to wait so I do not really inject the market condition into my mind. For now, doing my bounty responsible in my free time. Best regards mate
Pages:
Jump to: