Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 23. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 05:18:55 PM
I always try to make some diversity, if I lose in one thing, I will win in another that way I`ll cover the loss rom the first thing! Profit!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 05, 2018, 01:15:13 PM
the risk cannot be managed but we can avoid it by being patient and alert. nothing is at risk when we want to get something and of course it is all at risk. the risk is normal, in my opinion and we must accept that risk so that we don't lose.
That is not true, if you take the time to read a few books about trading you will notice that the one of the first things that they try to teach you is how to manage your risk, this is done by deciding how much money you are going to put forward in each trade and where is your stop loss, that tells you how much money you are willing to lose in that particular trade and if you can mantain that number constant then that means that in each trade you are risking the same amount of money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 05, 2018, 01:04:31 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
I sell the coins that I have only when I have gotten a profit that I think is enough to get, even though the next day the price gets higher, at least I don't get a loss. And when the price falls, I will continue to observe the market and see the possibility of what will happen before making a decision.
Activity: 602
December 05, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
Of course I try to trade now only in the short term and only 10% of the Deposit is now a very bad time to trade in the bear market , but if you are a long investor then of course buy the top and forget
For long-term investors, I would recommend investing now, because if we are not at the bottom, then very close, many people talked about the price of 6000 because there was a very long sideways movement but not now
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
December 05, 2018, 12:23:59 AM

5 to 10% gain is ok for me. 10% is my stop loss.
It's hard to pull the trigger and accept the loss but I'm glad when I have decided on it and seeing the market going down further.
I'm glad that I sold on a small loss, instead of a bigger loss.
Always protect your downside.

Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 05, 2018, 12:23:00 AM
Choose coin with good fundamentals, if trading and already in profit then use stop-loss to secure your profit, diversification in things that doesn't affect one another, investments that bring you passive income.

diversify and stop loss could reduce our losses alot,without this ways all of our money could be gone .and we won't this happen to us.earn money very difficult at this moment so we have to becarefull with our money.
you are right,
indeed to reduce bigger losses there is no other way besides cut loss, but that does not mean we stop investing in crypto. we can take good opportunities on the current market situation and collect more coins.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 11:44:00 PM
Choose coin with good fundamentals, if trading and already in profit then use stop-loss to secure your profit, diversification in things that doesn't affect one another, investments that bring you passive income.

diversify and stop loss could reduce our losses alot,without this ways all of our money could be gone .and we won't this happen to us.earn money very difficult at this moment so we have to becarefull with our money.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 04, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Activity: 798
December 04, 2018, 10:30:42 PM
As it is now the crypto condition is decreasing and some of the coins I now have are all red. If I sell, of course, I have risks that can make me suffer losses. To get profit I have to sell my coins that don't have potential in the future. I will buy the coins that have more potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
To get high profits, it is necessary to take risks, buying in a bloody market can be a risk because the market is difficult to predict, and buying now can generate huge profits for the future, such as planting seeds now and in the future will reap the rewards.
Indeed, it looks quite interesting to buy coins when there is a bloody market, the risk is indeed high, so the analysis is needed to determine the right one. For me, analysis is the best key to success in buying and selling cryptocurrency. We must also have strong mental defences from Fud and outstanding issues.
I fully agree , of course, to buy Strait well , but you have to at least own technical analysis , to make here , but certainly not invest all the money , so as said above, to be confident in the actions!
Activity: 630
December 04, 2018, 06:46:48 PM
To get high profits, it is necessary to take risks, buying in a bloody market can be a risk because the market is difficult to predict, and buying now can generate huge profits for the future, such as planting seeds now and in the future will reap the rewards.
Indeed, it looks quite interesting to buy coins when there is a bloody market, the risk is indeed high, so the analysis is needed to determine the right one. For me, analysis is the best key to success in buying and selling cryptocurrency. We must also have strong mental defences from Fud and outstanding issues.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 04, 2018, 06:02:36 PM
First i folowed the advice that told me to invest in three sectors:
real estate
Fiat
Cryptocurrencies
All in equal proportion. I sell when i calculate the number of profit i have made if i sell the coin at the particular point in time. I have not gone into trading short term
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 04, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

The first thing about risk on investments: never invest more than you are afford to lose.
Well, I can't explain as expert how to manage/minimize risks, but how to make investments painless.
Coin Bundle is a platform that, before Coin Base began its bundles, it was already doing that businness. You can buy a bundle as investment, in a easy-to-use app/webapp.
Also, about scams, personally I think that platform is less risky.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
Activity: 588
December 04, 2018, 11:17:45 AM
I am always waiting until the coin gives me at least 40-50 percent. I am pretty happy with such results on the falling market and I would never await x5 from any coin, due to such market conditions.
I think that 40 or 50% growth for our assets is very small. If we consider that in recent years, many coin prices dropped to 150 or 200 percent. Based on this, you need to wait for a long time until the market returns to its place.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 04, 2018, 11:16:37 AM
I personally adhere to the position of simple risk management. If, in my opinion, the ratio of risk and profit is more than 30%, then I invest no more than 30% of the amount I am willing to lose.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
I am always waiting until the coin gives me at least 40-50 percent. I am pretty happy with such results on the falling market and I would never await x5 from any coin, due to such market conditions.
Activity: 980
December 04, 2018, 10:18:50 AM
We should not keep coins at this time so you should sell them as the best way to manage your risk.Besides you need to observe the market to take reasonable measures.
Why do you advise selling coins? Do you think that you can buy cheap coins now and make a profit on it? This is not fair, you do not need to sow panic and do not need to sell anything. This is a useless thing.
sometimes selling coins in bearish trend was good decision for us to avoid bigger losses.no one could predict when the price recovered.same condition with current market.many people expect end of year could be the moment for bitcoin , but the fact market going worst.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 04, 2018, 10:15:30 AM
Of course I try to trade now only in the short term and only 10% of the Deposit is now a very bad time to trade in the bear market , but if you are a long investor then of course buy the top and forget
Activity: 602
December 04, 2018, 09:40:50 AM
We should not keep coins at this time so you should sell them as the best way to manage your risk.Besides you need to observe the market to take reasonable measures.
Why do you advise selling coins? Do you think that you can buy cheap coins now and make a profit on it? This is not fair, you do not need to sow panic and do not need to sell anything. This is a useless thing.
Pages:
Jump to: