Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 22. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 12:52:37 PM
I always try to make some diversity, if I lose in one thing, I will win in another that way I`ll cover the loss rom the first thing! Profit!
Very cool, if you can really do this, then you can give all sorts of courses that today can show opportunities to make it possible for people to earn money. I am sure that today is a unique opportunity.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 06, 2018, 12:49:34 PM
I invest in a cryptocurrency a small part of my income, as it is a high-risk asset. But at the same time, I invest in various altcoins, which have not yet gained popularity, but are very promising, and can bring good earnings!
Activity: 789
December 06, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
I am trading on long positions. I will take coins for a long time. sometimes it is necessary to wait and a month to take a coin at a good price. I try to buy coins which are on top of coinmarketcap.I try not to go into the coin for all the money. In the event of a larger fall, I will stock below and the average price to improve the purchase price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 06, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
I do not control my risks. I believe that if you want to succeed in cryptography, the risk can not be avoided. Now this is the only way to make money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
There are many risks. And I think we should rely on own investigation to avoid them.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 06, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
i am looking for those exchange with token who has big difference on buy and sell.
like what metamorph before the selling price was 2400 wei while you can buy it at 1600-1800 wei.
I did 10+ transaction a day with this kind of trading. and looking for more token like this in the market.
That how i manage my lose and keep holding on my potential tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 06, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
I have a negative attitude towards short-term investments because most of them can usually have a high-loss as a resut. I prefer long-term investments because they are always the safest and does not lead to too much waste of my nerves.
Activity: 382
December 06, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
my opinion is just do research before going to invest in crypto and don't panic at any time be patience and be calm so you can be safe in crypto.

to be safe and the cryptocurrency is two incompatible things. you should always be ready for any situation
Activity: 333
December 06, 2018, 12:02:32 PM
I don't believe in short-term investment in the cryptocurrency world and with this, my risk is reduced because I try to hold till the prices are relatively stable and profitable for me
Short-term investments are called trading. and it brings a very good profit in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 196
December 06, 2018, 11:42:37 AM
I don't believe in short-term investment in the cryptocurrency world and with this, my risk is reduced because I try to hold till the prices are relatively stable and profitable for me
Well , of course now short-term investments are very dangerous , due to the fact that the market is bearish and it is very difficult to earn something , now it's probably good to invest in a long one, and it will pay off with 95% !
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
The fact is that today it is very funny to believe in short-term investments. This is especially noticeable when you look at the statistics of the fall of the cryptocurrency market in recent years. To return at least indicators of the beginning of 2018, we need to wait at least a year or 2 years.
Activity: 352
December 06, 2018, 09:58:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 06, 2018, 08:27:00 AM
At the moment I don't have much leeway and only invested in a couple of projects right now. I try to see if the project has a use case and is really there to help people in crypto. I now don't have any room for risk assessemtn because all I have right now is crypto to live on, so for now am in a very high risk area and hoping for dear life that things will change. Now all I can do is pray I made this last decision as a correct one and if I can accumulate some cheap coins and tokens over the coming months, when the bull market ever comes, I might be able to make some headway once more and own enough crypto that will make a difference in my life and the lives of those around me in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
城は最高です
December 06, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

If I believe in a coin/project, I hold as long as I need to. If I no longer believe in a project, I'll sell. However, I'll never sell at a loss unless it's to reinvest into a better project.

How do I determine if a project is good? See if the team is actually working. Is there a wallet, are they updating the wallet, what are they working on, are they meeting deadlines, etc. So many crypto projects release nothing and people buy their coin anyway.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

Well, risk is not eliminated but it could be minimized through responsible decision making. In trading and in investing in cryptocurrency, the market movement should be considered onto when you going to sell and to buy whether it's a long term or a short term kind of investment.
The risk can be eliminated if we will think before investing in any project and we study well about any project before we invest in that in crypto if the market is well then we will not face any risk while in the current market there is a lot of risk but if anyone invested in this time then he will see a great future of his coins.
It seems to me that in any case there is a certain risk in the cryptocurrency market, especially with certain actions. In any case, if you do not risk, you can earn nothing. At the very beginning of my activity, they always told me to be careful because of the instability of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Well, risk is not eliminated but it could be minimized through responsible decision making. In trading and in investing in cryptocurrency, the market movement should be considered onto when you going to sell and to buy whether it's a long term or a short term kind of investment.
The risk can be eliminated if we will think before investing in any project and we study well about any project before we invest in that in crypto if the market is well then we will not face any risk while in the current market there is a lot of risk but if anyone invested in this time then he will see a great future of his coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
December 06, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
By building profitable portfolio. The main rule is diversifying the portfolio. And then regularly rebalance it.
Jpt
Activity: 374
December 06, 2018, 03:05:52 AM
The determining factor behind I selling or purchasing coins is the prices. If a coin increases in prices than the price I paid, I will sell it. And when a coin declines so much in prices, i will buy. In terms of investing in short term trading, I have not been to it. But personally i love short term trading where there is little risk of loss and there is also benefit. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
December 06, 2018, 02:56:17 AM

I personally have no specific time in holding my coins. I'll sell my coins if the price hit my target no matter how long does it takes. For example, in august this year i invested in BOB tokens and was looking for 2x-3x profit. I expected it would takes a year to gain that value but the price multiplied 3x already in the next month so i sold my tokens. In term of risk, i split my capital and diversify my portfolio to reduce the risk. There's no such thing as zero risk in any kind of investments but at least we can minimize the risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 02:38:01 AM
We can still manage to get our from big risk in this market condition by make short term trading. We carefully select the coins that is in its bottom price and buy just a small portion. And when it recovers even ten percent, we sell it immediately. Small percentage profit is good compare to no profit at all.
Pages:
Jump to: