Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 29. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 01:00:35 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

Personally, I believe that the diversification of investments becomes an important rule for competent management of your risks. For this, I distribute my investments for the purchase of various reliable cryptocurrencies, I do not limit myself to choosing only one particular coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
I don't do short-term trading because it takes too much time (that I don't have). So my strategy is to make an accurate selection of coins that i want to hold for longterm.
This is a very difficult task, because for this you need to spend a lot of time to analyze the project and this procedure must be carried out constantly before you choose a project to invest. Do you have time for this?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 08:51:39 AM
In managing risk in the crypto world, I used the steps by analyzing the price movements of coins in the crypto market. a favorable factor in selling or buying coins is the volume of demand on the market. if demand is higher, the price of coins will be more expensive.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 08:48:14 AM
I have an excel table where I write all my investments down and track them. If I have made a mistake I am trying to analyse it and to avoid such mistakes in the future. It will help to learn about the investment and make more profit.
Activity: 154
November 27, 2018, 07:19:08 AM
There is a very important rule of trade and investment: don't spend more than 10-20% in one asset. I follow this rule.
November 27, 2018, 07:06:53 AM
I don't do short-term trading because it takes too much time (that I don't have). So my strategy is to make an accurate selection of coins that i want to hold for longterm.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
November 27, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

when I buy a low price, when the price rises I will sell, I do not want to lose in trading, I trade with a short term, I am not a person who likes to hold coins
November 27, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
I'm holding my fear and patience by being optimistic thinker. I think that I will earn and I will succeed in my dreams in the crypto. so I keep working hard to earn.
I would not want to upset you, but it is more suitable for motivation than for risk assessment and risk management. Everything is just you are analyzing and you understand the risks, and then the most interesting thing is, then you decide and accept the risks or simply do nothing.
Activity: 378
November 27, 2018, 03:51:18 AM
When the price in the crypto market is at a low point, it is closely related to high risk and profit. To connect it into a good and useful collaboration, I chose to buy coins with proven quality. Can be known easily through the achievement of its rank. Buying a coin with a good rating will minimize the risk of scam, and profit will be high because the coin is already skilled in developing its value and good prospects in the future.
Activity: 182
November 27, 2018, 03:33:59 AM
I understand that if there were no such instability in the market, we would not be able to earn anything. So now I try to think about how to make everything less risky and do not even make active actions in the market
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:36:50 PM
Of course I try to buy coins , only when the market is very much sags , I think this is the best time to take and keep the coins long-term and such a moment as now is good for investment
Yes, I also agree with you that it will be better at this time if we buy coins for now and invest them so we will know how much risk we will get for their future investment
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:16:13 PM
Of course I try to buy coins , only when the market is very much sags , I think this is the best time to take and keep the coins long-term and such a moment as now is good for investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
November 26, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
I'm holding my fear and patience by being optimistic thinker. I think that I will earn and I will succeed in my dreams in the crypto. so I keep working hard to earn.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 26, 2018, 08:14:37 AM
When the market conditions continue to decline, of course it is difficult to avoid losses, if we sell now, of course losers, but if we continue to wait, it will be more losers, this becomes difficult and of course the cut loss is the best choice.
I agree its not easy to to avoid losses because of the continues falling in the market, so if the situation is not good then its better to be more careful because there are huge possibility can encounter a higher risk. Just choose coin wisely, buy and hold it for long term because I think it is the good thing to do right now since the situation is still not yet good.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 26, 2018, 08:03:37 AM
I keep no more than 10 coins in my portfolio, I break them into equal parts and keep them in my wallets and on the stock exchange, I try to keep btc and usd
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
November 26, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
When the market conditions continue to decline, of course it is difficult to avoid losses, if we sell now, of course losers, but if we continue to wait, it will be more losers, this becomes difficult and of course the cut loss is the best choice.
November 26, 2018, 07:46:56 AM
Working with risks is probably one of the most serious and strong points of a good trader if this is of course true, because it seems to me that everything that today can show great risks in any case is processed only by successful people.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
November 26, 2018, 07:34:38 AM
First I have to say that money management at investment is the most important thing that you have to know first. Based on money management you can avoid total loss at your investment. For me I use 60 - 40 Money Management. I invest 60% of my money and the rest I keep it in fiat. That 40% just for case if market fall down right now and I can't sell my 60% assets yet, I use that 40% to buy at deep but usually I buy step by step. I put buy order with margin to avoid market keep going down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 07:33:10 AM
Indeed, Bull run this year can not be accurately expected, even the market increase can not be expected accurately. presently crypto conditions still don't have any signs for Bull run. possibly the bull run can occur later this year, however it is longer than that, everybody does not apprehend currently the crypto market is unstable and it makes many of us panic and sell their crypto at low costs. i feel it is the wrong factor as a result of we'll get an enormous loss and that we also will regret that. it might be higher if we tend to were additional patient and believe that the crypto market would recover before long
Activity: 196
November 26, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

I understand the field I work in. Now it is obvious that there can be incredibly many risks and that cryptocurrencies and stability are completely different concepts, far from each other. The main thing to be calm
Pages:
Jump to: