Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 30. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
Quality diversification and splitting money between multiple exchanges. Here are the main ways to control the risks on my part.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 25, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
Investing only in perspective coins with use cases. Using stop loss when trading and shorting my coins
when the market is declining and buying back cheaper if the market further declines.
Buying coins when they are going down can be a profitable strategy but only if applied to good coins, there are many coins in the market that go up once and they never recover since only speculators were interested in those coins, so be very careful when employing that strategy because if you make a mistake you could hold coins that have no value at all in the eyes of the majority.
Activity: 238
November 25, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
Risk control is one of the most important parts of earning in the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrencies are very manipulative and mobile, which is why you can both lose and earn money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 07:23:16 AM
I believe that the higher the risk,  the higher the profit so if you want to make huge sums of money,  then you must be willing to invest huge sums of money as well.  I always invest in long term and not short term.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 07:00:41 AM
I lost a lot on altcoins this year
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 25, 2018, 06:25:46 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

Today, a lot of people are dumping and keeping away from crypto because of the sudden market crash. If you believe in crypto, you can buy and hold for a long-term purpose. The market will not fall forever, what is happening now is a major price correction. The price will surely bounce back. Short trading now at the current market situation is risky, since we cannot speculate how deep will the market crash.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 25, 2018, 06:20:47 AM
I do balancing the risk in cryptocurrency by being optimistic and being hard working. instead of doubting we should be optimistic and dont be afraid to lose.
It was the poor state of the cryptocurrency market that left me without funds, but nevertheless I continue to work on accumulating assets that in the future can bring quite a good profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 06:12:41 AM
I do balancing the risk in cryptocurrency by being optimistic and being hard working. instead of doubting we should be optimistic and dont be afraid to lose.
Activity: 308
November 25, 2018, 05:54:42 AM

I share my coins for half a share. I leave part of the tokens for trading, the second part for hold.
November 25, 2018, 05:54:38 AM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 05:48:28 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is more risky than any other type of investments like stocks and forex. To reduce the risks, experienced investors usually make their own research first before buying a coin to find the right one. I chose long term investment because it is less risky than short term and I prefer to buy coins when the price is at its lowest.
Activity: 184
November 25, 2018, 02:45:22 AM
if the price of coins is still up and down irregularly and unpredictably, I don't make a purchase first, because buying is the most important capital in trading or short-term investment, I have to get coins at the lowest price of the coin, so the risk of loss is very small and large profits
Activity: 77
November 25, 2018, 02:41:43 AM
You must have experience and in addition, you must invest a sufficient amount of money. On the market today, ICO fraud is quite a lot, we must be vigilant. Exchange in forums with everyone is also a way.
at least you try to avoid risk even though you will know it can be risky. indeed, there are many ICOs that cheat so we have to be more careful before being trapped. You have to divide into several coins and not only one coin is invested because if one coin is not profitable, maybe the other coins will be profitable. before investing you must know more deeply and find out the weaknesses and benefits. seeking information from someone who is expert about it is also very useful.
Activity: 504
November 25, 2018, 02:20:32 AM
You must have experience and in addition, you must invest a sufficient amount of money. On the market today, ICO fraud is quite a lot, we must be vigilant. Exchange in forums with everyone is also a way.
November 25, 2018, 02:06:37 AM
I'm tired of such hills
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 11:35:54 PM
Now the market is very down, not suitable for short-term trading, my plan is to put that token, not to move them.
copper member
Activity: 364
November 24, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

Selling or holding coins is a matter of decision making towards your primary goal and what is your tolerance of risk. You sell when the value reaches to your limits and hold if it is within control of your risk. It means you are happy when selling and holding your coins.
November 24, 2018, 09:57:23 PM
I'm tired of such jump and down
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 24, 2018, 08:13:55 PM
My strategy in dealing with the risks that exist in crypto is to selectively choose each program that will be followed. Active in monitoring market developments and crypto. Securing privacy data related to the wallet as well, so as not to be detected by hackers. Follow the program with consideration and opinions from the seniors. The more the number of seniors who join the program, the better the potential of the program and it is worthy to be followed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 24, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

I think the signal where I am going to sell my crypto is my intuition, If I feel that the price is good enough for me, I go for it. And I wait again and not be disappointed to the decision that I've made.
Pages:
Jump to: