Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 25. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 02, 2018, 03:25:54 PM
I invest my money in a large number of coins, it helps me to get at least some growth from them. I also keep my money on a large number of wallets, which protects me from the possibility of hacking.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 02:31:10 PM
I try to use risk management, I divide my portfolio into several parts. Since 2018, half of the deposit is always in Fiat currency. 25% in Bitcoin, the remaining 25% in Altcoins. Always use stop loss.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 01:53:41 PM
I just stopped to invest. Till the market are red or not predictable, I will not invest anymore
Activity: 504
December 02, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
Risk in trading is absolutely normal and natural. If a novice trader is afraid to take risks, then he will lose his money. I manage my risk and make a profit or lose very little
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 02, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Iam doing crypto tradings since 2016. Last year was good for short-term trading because lot of top coins begun  to bull run in thatd year. But now i cant predict whats the good trading method with lot of newly coins. Anyway now i brought good coins at lowest price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 12:44:42 PM
My portfolio is mainly long-term investments. I do not care about current prices. The factor for me to consider selling is reaching the set targets. Otherwise I accept take the risk of losing my initial investment.

I am surprised that i saw a person whose ideas are totally same with me. Yeah just as you, i dont care what the current prices in the market now. So risks... I dont accept. I am long-term holder.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
My portfolio is mainly long-term investments. I do not care about current prices. The factor for me to consider selling is reaching the set targets. Otherwise I accept take the risk of losing my initial investment.
Activity: 434
December 02, 2018, 07:57:05 AM
Actually I haven't made daily trade but I read a lot of things about daily trade which can help you to choose true decision. If you wanna start daily trade and control risk things, firstly you have to control your self because I know there are a lot of techical things but I think that most important thing is controling mental position in this market.
Activity: 941
December 02, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
I was contented in buying altcoins and wait for the correct timing or either when the bull is ready to run because I admit that I'm not a good trader and I'm afraid that my coins will be lost
trading crypto activities are now not very good with markets moving long ago. you can wait until you start a little excited to start trading again. I myself stopped trading because the market did not improve soon. then I will wait for him.
Activity: 224
December 02, 2018, 07:51:00 AM
Trying to buy old and new coins and keeping them in different wallets. I think this is the best strategy for my investments
Activity: 406
December 02, 2018, 07:49:22 AM
Generally I'm not doing short term investment. But when I do, generally divide the risks to 3-4 coin and  put the stoploss. And when they reach to target price, sell and put money to coin which hasn't rised yet. Also you must look to btc if you want to do short term investment.
Activity: 310
December 02, 2018, 07:42:38 AM
i use stoploss to avoid big lose, that's the best way i do for manage my risk
many people loses their money bcs dont use stoploss or in the other word overconfidence
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 07:36:08 AM
I have a long time trading so trading with short time has really no helping situation but I think is the best one can go with and can really help in getting more coin that long with benefit and it also risk as the market situation change anytime.
Activity: 373
December 02, 2018, 07:30:13 AM
 I was contented in buying altcoins and wait for the correct timing or either when the bull is ready to run because I admit that I'm not a good trader and I'm afraid that my coins will be lost
Activity: 602
December 02, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
So, all which I could to do now for manage my risks is be careful with choosing of cryptocurrency to buy, trade or ICO campaigns, which I could to invest. Be attentive is only way.
Mindfulness is true, but it will not be enough, because by observing you should understand that today there are scam projects that are very similar to real ones, you need a fundamental analysis of projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
I think the crypto currency investment is indeed a very large risk and in that risk sometimes we can also get very large profits, we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity to gain profit in investing
Activity: 322
December 02, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

A very relevant question, but no one can give a definite answer for all situations. For me personally, three main factors of successful work are important. First, I prefer to work with long-term investments. Secondly, I carefully select suitable projects for investment. Third, I distribute my investments for the purchase of various coins.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 05:18:33 AM
Everyone must prepare their work strategy, depending on their personal tasks and work priorities. Personally, I was able to make sure from my own experience - it is always necessary to distribute my investments among various reliable cryptocurrencies. For example, BTC, Ethereum and several successful altcoins from among the top-20.
Activity: 382
December 01, 2018, 09:45:36 PM
keep monitoring the bounty manager with its success. and if it is suspicious and can cause a scam then the bounty campaign that I follow will leave me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
December 01, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

I am selling my coin or token when i think the price already double from ICO price. Beside that, we can looking on their market cap value, if i think the market cap value already overvalue, i am prefer to sell my coin or token
Pages:
Jump to: