Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 26. (Read 25683 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 01, 2018, 09:28:36 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

You should first have an indepth study about how you will going to utilize your profit. You can watch videos on youtube and do some readings in many articles about it. One thing I can see that you did good is asking something about this forum.

My idea of managing risk is through market analytics. Look at the trend, study it and you can figure out possibilities.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 07:36:39 PM
I keep my money in different coins, I love risk, so I think that it is better to buy at the very beginning of development. This can give multiplication.
And if you invest only in the top, then the big profits wait for a long time. One project can remove all the money spent from other projects.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 07:24:19 PM
When you invest in crypto be sure that you are ready to face the risks. To manage it invest on what you can afford only so never invest if you are not ready to lose but ofcourse aim for profit.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

There are certain level of risk that we need to understand and need to employed, and the best thing is that, how do we understand the opportunity or business we are taking in. In my experience of crypto world, I always see to it that the level of percentage of possible losses must be carried out. For example when I trade something, the possible loss percentage should be at least 10 percentage, gain should be at least 30 percentage and then I set the selling price, I always did this order that I could prevent the possible big loss. Small gains can be better rather than losses. I know we have different strategy and it depends on us on how do we manage in it.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
December 01, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
The risk of crypto is quite large, especially with the crypto condition getting worse. To be able to manage the risks that exist in crypto, I made several methods of investing. Diversification investment, taking long-term investments in potential coins, participating in the ICO program with background committee and clear information. Actively monitor market developments and also ICOs that are followed. Safeguarding all privacy data both account and wallet safely and correctly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 01, 2018, 06:18:45 PM
All decisions I make are based on the results of the analysis after observing the chart in a certain time frame so that I am sure of the timings that I choose to sell and buy. I also share with fellow traders to strengthen the results of an analysis. Risks are always there, cannot be eliminated but we can reduce them with deep analysis. Although analysis can miss, at least trying to get the best.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
December 01, 2018, 06:12:45 PM
You can manage the risk easily if you know how to mange our self. Market tension making everyone's undecided and having doubts inside, but it won't affect our decision if we really trust crypto and its better future. The majority effect of the current situation to us do panic selling and it help the market getting into worst.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 06:06:46 PM
in the world of cryptocurrency there is no guarantee to be able to overcome the risk, to run the only one that can be used to reduce the risk of loss you may be able to trade quickly and certainly not too easily provoked by the market situation. You must be able to learn how to trade properly and correctly without having to lose even though the profits you make are very small.
Activity: 364
December 01, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
In order to manage risks you need to be aware of the fact that cryptocurrency is a very dangerous asset. Not every person is able to understand.
Activity: 322
December 01, 2018, 05:51:08 PM
For me basically i sell my coins if i buy any need or the coin make some good x return, I buy when the market is dip now, like currently i have bought many coins during this dip people, and for trading, I do short and long term trading depending on the performance of the coin in question.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
December 01, 2018, 05:49:44 PM
My main income is long-term investment. I do not do short-term trading because it carries great risks. And to reduce risks, I invest simultaneously in several coins or projects.

So true because of the unstable market these days short-term trading is very risky but because of the downtrend of the market a new opportunity opens to buy those potential coins at a cheaper price although no one knows when market will recover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
My main income is long-term investment. I do not do short-term trading because it carries great risks. And to reduce risks, I invest simultaneously in several coins or projects.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
December 01, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
Simply put, "Don't be too greedy and expose your entire portfolio." Always calculate your risk before entering any trade. This is the formula for calculating risk: Risk Percent over Stop Loss multipled by One Tenth. That's: Risk Percent/SL * 1/10.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
December 01, 2018, 05:05:31 PM
the risk cannot be managed but we can avoid it by being patient and alert. nothing is at risk when we want to get something and of course it is all at risk. the risk is normal, in my opinion and we must accept that risk so that we don't lose.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
Generally, every crypto trader should know the percentage of risk he/she could handle. For me ,I manage risk in trading by trading using a short time chart frame like 15 and 30 minutes chart.I buy like 80000 units of cheap altcoin at strong support price level and exit the trade once I get 5% profit.This strategy helps me to avoid huge loss by closing a trade before the  majority of traders.
Sometimes,if there is a good news behind the coin I bought once I get 20% profit,I sell a half of the coin I bought and at the same time move the stop loss above the pervious price level I set.As a result, if the coin start moving upward more than expected, I will be in huge profit ,but if it dump,the stop loss I set will be triggered and I will stil be in profit.However, I buy altcoin that have high liquidity on market not stagnant altcoin.
On the other hand, I hate using high leverage whentrading crypto, and my fund has not been liquidated easily.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 01, 2018, 04:25:49 PM
It is impossible to foresee all risks. If you are trading then place partial orders at the lowest possible prices and the highest possible prices. This helps me sometimes, because the market is unpredictable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
December 01, 2018, 04:14:16 PM
My method is:
First I find good coins. I'm going to investigate the teams doing this. I'm investigating the project. I'm investigating whether this project is needed.
Then I set myself up like 10 coins. I'm making a portfolio. And I make my investment.
Yeah, I'm a hodler. And I'm happy.
Activity: 280
December 01, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
I make short-term trade and the coins I buy can cause me serious harm. need to be very careful and devote much time. you need to determine the coins you prefer especially well
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 01, 2018, 03:18:07 PM
I trade through the analysis of the schedule. I try not to trade when the chart is at the lowest points of the course. I trade short-term on price peaks, because there is more likely to make a profit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 01, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

Upon entering in crypto, I put in mind that everything here is risky so I have learned to deal with the changes here. I believe that it is important that we'll have enough knowledge about it to get rid of losses. The higher the risk that we take the higher our profit would be.
Pages:
Jump to: