Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 28. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 03:28:11 PM
I try to divide the tokens as much as possible, so as not to keep everything in one wallet,or on one exchange,and in no case do not invest everything in one token,since this has already got,and lost enough money on this, so it is necessary to weigh the risks, and then at this rate you can generally stay without money
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 29, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
My strategy is simple - I try to buy per lower price and to sell per higher price, especially I trade and fix the profit in the Bitcoin and the Ethereum, and try very much to multiply these two coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 29, 2018, 03:22:41 PM
Well what I do in my day trading is that I always trade using coins with high activities so that you could evaluate (predict) how the market would go. Then I don't buy when there is a sudden high because you would caught on a dump if you do that, so I would determine first if its already in a point where the price hits rock bottom where the price would go ups and downs in a certain value then it's up to you're decision if you will place the order or not (sounds tricky but all trades have risks).
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 29, 2018, 03:18:07 PM
In the business of extracting cryptocurrency risks, it will not be possible to completely avoid it.  If we talk about trading, then everything is generally based on attentiveness ... if you want less risk, take long holding
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2018, 02:35:28 PM
Most of the time I go for long term investment. And for long term investment I do a lot of research to pick a coin. I think that decrease the risk for me. Cause I don't go for profit or some. But for short term trade you have to take risk. And atleast I don't have the time for a short term to read whitepaper or something. For short term I believe on news that's it. And to decrease risk factor you have to always on with your laptop or mobile. I normally use mobile. And always book your profit from 10% don't wait too long for some more profit. That's the way I decrease my risk factor.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 29, 2018, 02:23:53 PM
   I invest in technology, therefore technology can succeed or not. I decided to believe in my odds, Blockchain technology will rule the world one day. I only invest and
I hold my coins, what is there to manage? My coins? In which one to invest or not? Nobody can say which coins will be successful, I`m choosing my own and in that
point I decide to give them my trust and support, risk is not something I think about too much, it will be successful or not, be brave and invest, it`s what I`m telling
to myself and others.
Activity: 700
November 29, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
I think that risk management is one of the most important parts in the work of a trader. When you buy any coins on the exchange, you should always know in advance what you will do if the market falls or if it grows. And when will you sell these coins.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 02:18:41 PM
in my opinion big profits also have a big risk. and short-term trading has a greater risk so I don't do it. I prefer to do long-term trading. because it has a smaller risk. and I also always do research on market conditions and coin movements before investing. and I chose to invest in altcoin which already has a large market capitalization. this will reduce the risk of loss. investing in new coins or ICO is very risky.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 29, 2018, 01:51:32 PM
Quality diversification and splitting money between multiple exchanges. Here are the main ways to control the risks on my part.

Splitting your money among different exchanges only makes sense if you are holding your coins in an exchange and such a thing is a very bad idea, it is better for you to store your coins in a hardware wallet or a paper wallet, that way you have complete control of your coins and the chances that you are going to get hacked are incredibly low since the hackers will probably not even bother to try to hack you unless you are a whale.
Activity: 378
November 29, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
don't invest in unknown coins, distribute your portfolio.  and I try to take away from the market when it gives
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 29, 2018, 10:06:02 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

Now it is more profitable to trade than to keep coins for a long time. Although a year ago the situation was the opposite.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 09:53:30 AM
In my opinion, you should divide your investments into many places. Avoid investing too much in one place, if risk occurs, you do not lose everything. My strategy is to buy low and sell high, but I find it always true in many cases. Or select certain tokens to hold long term.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 29, 2018, 09:46:07 AM
It is getting almost impossible to gain short term profits on such a market. Thats why I have switched to the holding model, because in my personal opinion it is currently the best strategy to gain at least some profit.
I am a daily trader and on my experience I still gain profit from it by just trading daily , having much altcoins to trade help me to gain more profit, in the same time loosing the value of other coins. I hold some tokens too but I gain more profit on trading daily.
Activity: 490
November 29, 2018, 08:57:40 AM
Of course I try to buy coins , only when the market is very much sags , I think this is the best time to take and keep the coins long-term and such a moment as now is good for investment
I support the opinion that this is indeed a very cool time for investing directly, because such discounts in the market, which are now, will probably never happen again, but as usual people think that this will happen again or we will fall again.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 08:53:14 AM
As for me I surely do not buy coins from icos.. and ill only buy coins with good amount of daily volume as I'm a day trader... every little profit counts
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 08:11:11 AM
First of all, I assess all possible risks when entering a project or investment, then I see in which ways I can level this risk; depending on the data I receive, I decide whether the risk is justified or not.
Activity: 253
November 29, 2018, 07:38:54 AM
I manage my risk by calculating my risk everytime I trade big tokens and returns less than I thought. I just thought that it is good to be in micromanaging the risk losses everytime I trade. I just think all of my happy thoights at once and poof move on. another day
Activity: 602
November 29, 2018, 07:21:25 AM
It is getting almost impossible to gain short term profits on such a market. Thats why I have switched to the holding model, because in my personal opinion it is currently the best strategy to gain at least some profit.
What about shorts? Which today in large quantities are not going to disappear? I understand that the bearish sentiment still can not leave our cryptocurrency market, because we still can not believe in the market.
Activity: 252
November 29, 2018, 05:28:42 AM
Yes, now everyone who wants to earn money trades in the search for certain couples earning quickly and does not invest in long-term conditions.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: