Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 5. (Read 39813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 16, 2018, 08:34:23 PM
Yes panic will collapse all the trading plans as trading requires lots of on the spot decisions. So, trading should be done without getting failed with emotions other wise we cannot expect any profit making chances from trading. When a trader is doing without any emotion failures then we can follow his strategies which will be more than enough to get profits consistently.
But all humans have emotions, but of course the key is how to regulate and control their emotions. sometimes the emotions of users also depend on their experience too. if traders who have been long time enough in trade would not be too panicky with the current market conditions because he often see like this conditions, sometimes some factors such as experience will also help you to get a profit in trading and get out of panic
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 07:19:29 PM
I always panic every time that bitcoin is dropping its price. I panic not because my earnings become lower but I panic because I have no money to buy additional investment in lower price. It always happened to me, every time I buy Bitcoin, price of it become lower and lower but their increased after 1 to 2 days and that day I started to earned.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 06:01:10 PM
I never feel panic when prices decrease and profit decreases, I will remain happy in my work. at the moment all I can do is hold the coins to get the high price in the next few months and also stay calm and not panic.
Activity: 315
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 02:43:49 PM
I try not to panic, but when it occurs, I switch on other segments of my life - first of all my family. And it really works) You should not sell when other traders are in panic - according to the most famous investors it is often good opportunity to buy)
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
March 16, 2018, 01:55:04 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
We all experience these kinds of situation when we first entered in this kind if market until we realised that were doing it wrong and also realised that we have been tricked by whales. Everyday new victims fall to FUD trickery’s and making people panicked selling like its the end of the world then regret when price pumps again, but without those experience we don’t learn.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
when i was a newvie in btc tradding i afraid all time when coin dump. but now a days i dont panic.
Same here. I used to be panic at the drastic fall of coin prices. At present my infancy  in crypto market is gone as I can understand the nature of the market slightly.Yet, sudden big fall can make me a little bit worried.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 16, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
The reason why you are panicking is because you don't have trust to yourself. In order for you to become successful person, you should always think positive for keep calm and stay focus.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 16, 2018, 12:53:36 PM
In one of my not best of moments; I bought a coin at 600% up thinking it'll still go further up. as soon as I bought the price crashed and started plummeting down. don't know if it's panic but at that moment I started hysterically laughing as I watched my investment go down more than 80% I couldn't sell; I couldn't do anything.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 16, 2018, 12:30:20 PM
Yes panic will collapse all the trading plans as trading requires lots of on the spot decisions. So, trading should be done without getting failed with emotions other wise we cannot expect any profit making chances from trading. When a trader is doing without any emotion failures then we can follow his strategies which will be more than enough to get profits consistently.
It is not that easy to control your emotions over time. When you see the prices of altcoins or bitcoin are low, you will feel panic and there will be a strong feeling tell you that you should sell all of your bitcoin. I have been in trading for a year and right now, I still find it struggle when we see the coins which we are holding go down.
Activity: 285
March 16, 2018, 12:19:31 PM
Suppose you invested in a low market cap coin or an ICO and suddenly the price has dropped by 50%, plus you had put your hard earned savings into it, now imagine all these conditions into one and you might realize how you panic.
Activity: 378
March 16, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
It's a natural thing mate and i think everyone get panic while having a tough time in trading. I panic sometimes during the trading of altcoins and yes i sometimes regret later that why i did it. I am quite comfortable and relax while trading bitcoins, when the price of bitcoin falls instead of getting panic i wait for the price to rise again while holding them. 
Activity: 616
March 16, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
for the first time i still stay calm and HODL my coin, but every i check my coin and that price i realize that my loss is to big, after that i start to panic because of it, and start thinking what should i do? HODL or Cut loss, usually i take the second option, cut loss. i dont know why but if the price is down i do panic sell  Angry
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 16, 2018, 11:26:07 AM
I am very trying to not let situation let me in panic better i sell all in 10% loose and will not panic after , when i panic i make mistakes and loose money , but i prefer fix loose early then loose a lot after
March 16, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
Actually I am not panic when the price of bitcoin is going down. My knowledge in cryptocurrency helps me a lot to deal the unnecessary things that happen in the company and management of bitcoin.
Well i just only panic when the value of my coins is we will dump very high, just like when the value of my ethereum is we will dump to $400 i we will really panic, but even i am panicking i we will need to trust ethereum and wait until the price of  it is we will be great again on the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 10:56:21 AM
If you draw a trend line that touches the bottoms hit on July 16th, 2017, September 16th, 2017 and Feb 6th, 2018; it would suggest that the next bottom is at $7,200 and will be hit in early April.
That figure also coincides with the .782 fib retracement on the swing low to swing high since Feb 6th. Let's see
March 16, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
This is very natural for all traders to get panicked when the coins are not moving according to their choice. Since crypto market is unstable and all the coins here are of volatile nature so we should not easily lose our control when coins pump and dump unpredictably.
The best thing in dumps is to hold onto coin until it recovers its previous prices. You should not waste money just because of your emotional decisions.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 10:16:23 AM
This is what I can say, bitcoin, altcoin, and even fiat money are subjected for fluctuation, and it is normal when there comes a time that the value of any currency are so low but in the end recovers it's price. If youre a trader, do not let your emotion dictate you what to do because it may cause you to regret at the end
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 10:14:41 AM
There is no doubt in this fact that newcomers often get panicked easily and sell off their coins when they see some big decrease in value whereas veterans treat that time as an opportunity of collecting more and more potential coins for enjoying big profits later on. Being patient is the best strategy in that time. Price reductions in bitcoin often occur because this is certainly part of characteristic of bitcoin that is always influenced by the market situation
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 10:14:25 AM
I don't panic because I know how to trade without emotion and mostly I am sticking on my plan so I don't sell on panic. People are on panic maybe because they are lack of plan and afraid of loosing big money, that's alright but if you don't have right plan you might lose big amount of money for sure. I think your trade went wrong for more than just impulse buying. Imo it went wrong because you didn't have a strategy and without a strategy statistically you can't win
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
March 16, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
Panic it’s not respectable for an investor of the bitcoin and the users If someone panic selling you can lose your currency. Once bitcoin drives down. Just sell your coin if you no choices or for an emergency.  When I see the price on the market that is the opportunity to buy more not to sell it. Panic will only lead to losses of it.
Pages:
Jump to: