Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 8. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 09:22:05 AM
If the price fallin of course will make us panic because it's just human tendency to panic. But don't sell it just hold your coin and wait for the price to recover, and just stay calm. Trading in crypto market needs a lot endurance, wisdom and big heart. Cryptocurrency is a high risk trading and most people already aware of that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
February 14, 2018, 12:46:00 AM
I get panic when the price crashed down but I do change that for not to be stressed myself.I try to be patience and wait for the increasing just keep on holding and hoping for the recovery of its price value.Sometimes I get panic like a little kid who cry for a toy but suddenly I get controlled myself.
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
February 13, 2018, 04:06:19 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
Crypto market always changable any time it price on the moon or get huge down.So first take a decession how much profit you want from your asset.Than you hold your asset and price are pumping you can sell this time.SO never sell any panic time but you can buy assetthis time.
Activity: 350
February 13, 2018, 03:21:34 PM
Actually I am not panic when the price of bitcoin is going down. My knowledge in cryptocurrency helps me a lot to deal the unnecessary things that happen in the company and management of bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 07, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

How do you panic? Smiley I think that title needs to be rephrased. Anyway, I think that many people although they are not happy with what's happening is trying to be objective with the situation and not trying to panic over the top. The cryptocurrency market as we have come to know it is unpredictable, it can unfold in many ways, some good, more bad, it is volatile as it can change at any time and at any moment. Therefore, as you choose to enter the market and venture in it, it is with the understanding that risks would be with it, and situations like this would happen. Therefore, instead of overdoing being panicky, why not use the opportunity to invest and do something for the future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 10:17:21 AM
No matter how hard I try to keep calm during volatile market movements, I just can't help but let my instincts take over. I end up buying at the peak and selling at the bottom most of the time.
copper member
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 10:15:57 AM
By jumping up and down like a little girl, and then screaming.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 10:14:48 AM
Actually I panicked with bitcoin and altcoin prices down, but despite my panic, I tried to calm down and think positively, because the panic would not make the situation normal, it would only make things worse.
With positive thinking I can make a decision and hold the bitcoin until the normal price returns ..
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 07, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

Based in my funny experienced, before when i just started crypto trading, i got panic when the coin droped, so i sell right away my  crypto coins. And after that when i checked again the graph that it arises, i will knock my head and regret. But now when I saw my coin price falling, I will just ignore it and stay cool, until the prices back to its desired price or even increasing higher than before.
Activity: 221
February 07, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
I usually panic if the price of bitcoin or altcoin that I buy has decreased, so I do cut loss, but it happens when I first do the trading, now I am more able to control my emotions so I can reduce the loss, and I prefer to hold than sell investment of bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 07, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
that was a very awful memories, i sell my coin when all the coins on the market drop heavily to cut lost and get some money to use, but in that night the price got back and rise more than 100% in a day, i consider to buy or not and quickly made decision to buy, but eventually the price drop again made me panic selling or not, and i chose not to sell and lost all profit when it drops more.
Thats how stories works and its good to know in your side, it is something for a cause that you know and you definitely adjust from it if you do.

Ideally there is nothing to be in panic all pumps have a dumps or dips and all dips have a rise like what i am always saying it depends on what altcoin is it. I did wrong even i am trading for a long time ago evenmore a panic buying in return that everytime i bought i tried to learn something and look for adjustments. I keep on finding the best entry or shot for me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 07, 2018, 09:48:30 AM
Sometimes we don’t need to panic because it is only a dump but the value will comeback again in no time . Panicking is hard when it comes to selling because it is hard to lose money and we don’t need to panic selling. Panic selling is not helping in the marketing of cryptocurrency and it will cause bad effect in marketin of cryptocurrency when it comes to value. It is better hold or just panic buying. Panic buying because it is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin when the value is dumping because you will have a lot of value of bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 196
February 07, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
that was a very awful memories, i sell my coin when all the coins on the market drop heavily to cut lost and get some money to use, but in that night the price got back and rise more than 100% in a day, i consider to buy or not and quickly made decision to buy, but eventually the price drop again made me panic selling or not, and i chose not to sell and lost all profit when it drops more.
Activity: 168
January 31, 2018, 08:59:11 PM
I am extremely worried yesterday's bitcoin is dropping to just over $ 9000 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. I am extremely worried, whether the bitcoin is really a bubble and is about to break. We know only four weeks ago, that is, by the end of 2017 the price of a bitcoin has reached $ 20000 and now it has dropped by more than 50% of the value. Should I sell or keep, I have lost 30% of my assets.
Activity: 187
January 31, 2018, 06:20:37 PM
How do you express yourself in English? WTF does "how do you panic" actually mean in your mind? I think you should try to express yourself properly at least in the title of your threads.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
January 31, 2018, 04:16:07 PM
i do not fear. the cryptocurrency has been a part of the economy now. So, i do not fear they can be destroyed or not. I will hold my coins until the market recover.
Holding your coin until it recover is a good strategy but to lower your risk, you should buy other coin to break even your investment. Thats why i dont panic at all because even I sell my dump coin, i can still recover it because of my strategy to buy at others dump coins which is usually at top 50 altcoins in the marketcap.
Buy other altcoins will not help you recover your funds in the bearish trend. Did you invest altcoin in June 2017? If you were the buyer in that time, you knew the price of altcoin just dump and dump until August 2017 and December 2017 to pump 50% or old highest price in the past.
Diversifying is good but come to think off on adding the risk involved. Not all the times that new coin being bought would guaranteed for you to break even your loss in the money you do invest. It would either go that way or into opposite which would result into a deeper problem.Diversifying can really give the opportunity to income even more but do still have the risk on losing even more too.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 31, 2018, 03:53:22 PM
i do not fear. the cryptocurrency has been a part of the economy now. So, i do not fear they can be destroyed or not. I will hold my coins until the market recover.
Holding your coin until it recover is a good strategy but to lower your risk, you should buy other coin to break even your investment. Thats why i dont panic at all because even I sell my dump coin, i can still recover it because of my strategy to buy at others dump coins which is usually at top 50 altcoins in the marketcap.
Buy other altcoins will not help you recover your funds in the bearish trend. Did you invest altcoin in June 2017? If you were the buyer in that time, you knew the price of altcoin just dump and dump until August 2017 and December 2017 to pump 50% or old highest price in the past.
Activity: 120
January 24, 2018, 01:11:59 AM
The Virgin Panic Seller
- frantically sells as soon as the value dips
- trusts whale FUD on television
- constantly questions his investment
- happy with his 10% gains over 6 months
- think buying a lambo is just a meme

The CHAD Hodl
- has been hodling since birth
- buys coin when price is low and everyon panics
- >6000% gains this year
- sees through FUDs
- spends more time thinking about lambo than coin value
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 23, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
I don't really panic at all, I mean I always have a trust in what coin I am investing I'm just hplding the coin until it pump up again. I know you will have a huge loss if you just trust that it will go up you will loss your money until you regret it but it is part of trading. You must always contain your emotions.. but there are some circustances that You will panic because you thought that you will loss all of your investments which is why there are so many traders who sell their coin at a dump price. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 01:13:16 PM
I usually just hold and also buy more coins when the prices are falling.

Sometimes I also sell a small percentage of my holding and try to buy it again at lower price.

But I never sell all of it. The market is very unpredictable, so it's too much risk selling it all.

so I make myself more comfortable with that.
Pages:
Jump to: