Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 6. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 16, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
Yes panic will collapse all the trading plans as trading requires lots of on the spot decisions. So, trading should be done without getting failed with emotions other wise we cannot expect any profit making chances from trading. When a trader is doing without any emotion failures then we can follow his strategies which will be more than enough to get profits consistently.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:23:17 AM
panic? in terms of crypto? well, i panic in the form of selling my coins whenever theres an unexpected drop in the price of bitcoin. i only do  that because im too scared enough to loose what i already earned although i did not invest any amount of cash straight from my pocket but the bitcoin that i earned in the forum is still part of my hard work. i barely rest and sleep just because i want to finish my task here in the forum, that is the reason why i value my bitcoin so much.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.

Dude, I will surely panicked if bitcoin really pop up like a bubble like explode it totally, which I doubt will happen... Dump prices is just a normal.. People react to this situation because they are thinking that it will not recovered and tend to worried of losing their investment.
in general, initially, if someone made a decision to deal with crypto currency, then he must already assume what risks he is taking. The Crypto currency has never had stability and so today you can be in the win, And tomorrow is the loser.
Im panic in the time on trading because a lot scamming on internet. Is very useless your hardwork in bitcoinbut scam on others thats time be alert on trading.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 05:47:35 AM
I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.

Dude, I will surely panicked if bitcoin really pop up like a bubble like explode it totally, which I doubt will happen... Dump prices is just a normal.. People react to this situation because they are thinking that it will not recovered and tend to worried of losing their investment.
in general, initially, if someone made a decision to deal with crypto currency, then he must already assume what risks he is taking. The Crypto currency has never had stability and so today you can be in the win, And tomorrow is the loser.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 16, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

Activity: 350
March 16, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
There were times, I exchanged some credited cash which influenced me to freeze on observing falling costs now I am not committing same errors as now a days I exchange just with my little capital which could be considered at reasonable levels even in losing them. At the point when reasonable capital alone in danger of losing alongside falling costs, I am sincerely ready to keep my coolness. I figure this is must be a correct method for exchanging like no obstruction from feelings.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
March 09, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

Panicking wouldn't help you in improving your skills in trading. I would just bring you confusions and you might just lose hope for the future of what you are holding. I don't actually panic because I'm into it. As I started doing trading before, I already prepared my self for possible changes like the downfall of it's value. What I do is just to be positive and hopeful about it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 11:24:25 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

I panic just like any other people i am worried that i might end up losing all of my money so i am cashing out all of my money not bothering if i am going to cut off my loss. But that was before today i have learned that bitcoins isn't something to be worried about because bitcoins and all of the other coins that has the capability to rise back up again doesnt need to be panic sell because they are always gonna give you huge profit after a loss. But if you are holding an unknown coin then sell immediately.

Well i think the trick is you should only spend an amount that you're ready to hold for a long time. Most people panic because they invest for the short term, meaning they're expecting profits for a specific amount of time which isn't really a good idea because they'd be left with little choice but to sell at a loss. If you give yourself a leeway of a longer time for your investments, then you won't panic with the eventual dumps and corrections.
For me, they are not the investor, they are the speculator instead of the investor. They can not make me call them like the investor because they just invested money without any knowledge, experience about this field. Of course, like you said, loss is the result for them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 03, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

I panic just like any other people i am worried that i might end up losing all of my money so i am cashing out all of my money not bothering if i am going to cut off my loss. But that was before today i have learned that bitcoins isn't something to be worried about because bitcoins and all of the other coins that has the capability to rise back up again doesnt need to be panic sell because they are always gonna give you huge profit after a loss. But if you are holding an unknown coin then sell immediately.

Well i think the trick is you should only spend an amount that you're ready to hold for a long time. Most people panic because they invest for the short term, meaning they're expecting profits for a specific amount of time which isn't really a good idea because they'd be left with little choice but to sell at a loss. If you give yourself a leeway of a longer time for your investments, then you won't panic with the eventual dumps and corrections.
Activity: 322
March 03, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:14:59 AM
Well, honestly when im new in trading bitcoin I experience the panic situation. I cannot control my emotion that time because i dont want loss what i invest in that that altcoin. And it was a hard decision if i trust this altcoin or not and i realize no need to panic because this is always happen the pump and dump. Now I always thinking positive for me to stay calm and focus.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 02, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
I hodl but only because of the awesome massages I get. Have you guys ever gotten a massage in eucalyptus oil? If you ever are panicking about the markets, try getting one of those and I assure you that your worries will melt away. It almost feels like you are high coming out of the massage, but that is just the oils sinking into the body.
Activity: 364
March 02, 2018, 02:36:50 PM
Always keep calm and hodl as long as you can because as long you didnt sell off those coins you are still not on the losing side. Seeing them on negative does really hurt and would really give you a sense of panic because we wont really like to lose up money. This is how trading works or even on investments thats why its always a wise move not to panic easily and rather think on other things which would able to recover those loses on other ways.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
I am not panicking even I saw the value of my coins are going down. I can consider myself as a good trader because I can control me emotions well. I just acting normal even I see the cryptocurrency market is going down.
Activity: 528
March 02, 2018, 12:05:29 PM
I do not panic because I know that I can make bad decision if I will panic. I always thinking positve for me to stay calm and focus. We can really sure that we will earn profit if we are not panicking.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
I always learn to be patient because the key in trading is patience, if the price goes down I do not panic selling but I hold it until the price back up again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 02, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
If the price fallin of course will make us panic because it's just human tendency to panic. But don't sell it just hold your coin and wait for the price to recover, and just stay calm. Trading in crypto market needs a lot endurance, wisdom and big heart. Cryptocurrency is a high risk trading and most people already aware of that.

As for me, I am used to the situation when Bitcoin is fluctuating. I try not to panic and use the time when it falls to buy it or simply do nothing and hold BTC.
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 11:25:22 AM
In crypto currency world, well most especially in trading PANICKING should be avoided or else you're gonna be sorry. What i usually do during dumped is to stop checking for the value of my holdings for awhile and kept on hodl or buy my favorite coins on my spare money. Since i don't buy a lot of different coins therefore being worried don't work on me too much because i knew that what i am invested are potential and promising coins that are strong enough to recover in due time.
I used to be like that, but for now I prefer to buy and after that I hold for long term. although the price is down I will not sell it now, even though my assets fell by almost 40%...
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 11:23:39 AM
I always panic every time that bitcoin is dropping its price. I panic not because my earnings become lower but I panic because I have no money to buy additional investment in lower price. It always happened to me, every time I buy Bitcoin, price of it become lower and lower but their increased after 1 to 2 days and that day I started to earned.
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
In crypto currency world, well most especially in trading PANICKING should be avoided or else you're gonna be sorry. What i usually do during dumped is to stop checking for the value of my holdings for awhile and kept on hodl or buy my favorite coins on my spare money. Since i don't buy a lot of different coins therefore being worried don't work on me too much because i knew that what i am invested are potential and promising coins that are strong enough to recover in due time.
Pages:
Jump to: