Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 9. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 127
January 23, 2018, 07:26:27 AM
i do not fear. the cryptocurrency has been a part of the economy now. So, i do not fear they can be destroyed or not. I will hold my coins until the market recover.
Holding your coin until it recover is a good strategy but to lower your risk, you should buy other coin to break even your investment. Thats why i dont panic at all because even I sell my dump coin, i can still recover it because of my strategy to buy at others dump coins which is usually at top 50 altcoins in the marketcap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 07:00:24 AM
When I just started, I will lose my investment as I panicked.Now I understood one. You can not panic. Just need to wait. And most importantly choose good investment projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 05:12:09 AM
We never panic. And that's why we have money at the bank. That's why we have big coins on out wallet. That's why we have more than a thousand different coins stored on computers. Because we do not panic and his Panic that makes us money so you could please continue to panic because that's exactly what we need to continue working in this environment. My suggestion is to never panic in the crptocurrency world and that is key to success.
Activity: 658
January 23, 2018, 05:05:55 AM
Panic comes to everyone both noobs and the Pro.  But when you panic you should not lose your sense.  You should weigh your action very seriously because every decision you take is either going to make you money or cost you money
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 04:47:18 AM
No panic at all since it's is the money I can afford to lose.

Yes. Similar with gambling. Bet what you can afford to lose. You
won't be scared if your house is not at stake when the market
falls down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 04:23:38 PM
It was during my earlier days of trading that i used to invest quickly in coins which i see increasing in price rapidly.Actually those coins were just pumped coins and were to be dumped soon.Soon after i buy,those coins were dumped and i have to just sell it at very low price in loss.Also,i used to sell my bitcoins in panic when there is a prise dip selling my bitcoins at a cheaper price to big whales thus making myself a weak hand.But now,after gaining experience,i just hold my coins firmly without getting panic.
Maybe you're right, but today the price somehow starts to stabilize and Bitcoin rise to the first. Of course, its indicators are not as positive as we would like today, but nevertheless we are straining positive developments. Thus, the panicky mood of the users a little subsides.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 02:24:18 PM
i do not fear. the cryptocurrency has been a part of the economy now. So, i do not fear they can be destroyed or not. I will hold my coins until the market recover.
Activity: 378
January 21, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
It was during my earlier days of trading that i used to invest quickly in coins which i see increasing in price rapidly.Actually those coins were just pumped coins and were to be dumped soon.Soon after i buy,those coins were dumped and i have to just sell it at very low price in loss.Also,i used to sell my bitcoins in panic when there is a prise dip selling my bitcoins at a cheaper price to big whales thus making myself a weak hand.But now,after gaining experience,i just hold my coins firmly without getting panic.
Activity: 211
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
No panic at all since it's is the money I can afford to lose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
I'm a bit nervous. But do not panic. This business can not be helped. If the price has fallen a little and I see that it will fall further I sell a coin. Then I will re-buy it when it falls completely. If the price fell heavily, then I hold the coin until the price again rises.
Activity: 280
January 21, 2018, 10:42:14 AM
the things I make to panic to sell them depend on the altcoin of a project that I invested with enormous or free success that worked just barely. and I always look at his project development projects and his team. it is very necessary in terms of trading.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 21, 2018, 09:22:15 AM
When my bitcoin and altcoins investment are being loss and then im starting doing panic right away, lossing of my capital in investment it is really hard for me and i think my self what im gonna do if it is happen.
Better to practice more mate, never to sell when your investment is still at loss that's the first thing that you needed to remember, everything will be back to normal if you trusted the project that you supported, downfall is part of the growth, simple logic that those who already earn a lot are now cashing out in order to enjoy their profits, but surely those who see new opportunities will enter and hype the value again so just keep holding and remember the drill.
keep trusting your instinct and never to lose at all.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 09:15:51 AM
When my bitcoin and altcoins investment are being loss and then im starting doing panic right away, lossing of my capital in investment it is really hard for me and i think my self what im gonna do if it is happen.
Activity: 168
January 21, 2018, 08:32:19 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

My panic just took place in my head, while I did not react in terms of selling or changing the portfolio, looking back selling would have not been the badest behauviour. But for most of my investments I planned to stick with them for a longer period, so I did not see the recent pullback as a trigger to sell.

Activity: 86
Merit: 36
January 21, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
I learned my lesson about panicking a while ago.. Got into Ethereum when it was $3 and ended up selling it at 30 or so after a dip. Boy did I make a mistake! Since then I've largely learned to keep most of my portfolio spread out, and not cash it out when others panic.
Activity: 110
January 21, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
I'm almost going crazy atm i know that BCC shuts down their lending project. -90% balance is a huge shock for me . Just investing 1k$ in and they treat me like that. BCC sucks.
Activity: 140
January 21, 2018, 05:18:52 AM
Though that can be avoided if you're trading with known altcoins. Still in general, being patient applies to most trades to avoid large losses.The major coins generally will recover if you have patience. And certainly, we can expect bitcoin to as we've seen time and time again
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 03:27:51 AM
It makes me depress a lot that all my coins that I bought keeps dumping and All I can do is hold or buy again. Cry
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 21, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
sometime when I see news say will ban bitcoin. I know it is fud but still panic. maybe sometime it will become true
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 02:04:29 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
I often panic about the price reduction but I often consult and ask the opinion of my friends who are already experienced with trading, I also still newbie I can only try not care about the price.
Pages:
Jump to: