Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 22. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 02:11:51 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

it is so interesting to look at all the forecasts in the future, and more and more I understand that human confidence comes from nowhere, the market after such a strong drawdown will not be able to rapidly go up for any month, it may take several years to restore the market, so we will look and wait!
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 02:07:48 PM
I see that market become more healthy at this moment and I like that people start understand that here is a lot of coins who have good perspecives to grow
Activity: 308
October 07, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
It's really hard for ETH to reach $700 in this year. But if it can hit that price, I will sell a part of my coins to regain around 2/3 of my money and keep the rest for investing. Hopefully it can give me a good profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
Now a really bad market, but we must accept it, because we believe that this technology is our future currency. The best way that we all need is to have patience and not panic. I believe that Ethereum will return to the previous price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 10:55:31 AM
I will sell around 50% of total coins and wait more time. If it continue to increase, I will sell another 25% and keep the rest for a long time and only sell it if I really need money
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 07, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
Crypto market is relatively down as compared to the previous times especially during the bull run somewhere in December, 2017 and January, 2018. This is the best time to seize the opportunity buy more valuable coins and hold for the next bull which is imminent.
the wheels have to spin, sometimes the market goes up and down so it's true what you say that now we can take the opportunity to add our assets because sooner or later the market will definitely go up and hopefully this year can come back like last year.
I can see it's difficult to recover in this year ,I'm just hoping for a little bounceback in order not to afraid by seeing the market volumes.But I believe if it still existing there will be more potential to repeat last year.
Activity: 686
October 07, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
Crypto market is relatively down as compared to the previous times especially during the bull run somewhere in December, 2017 and January, 2018. This is the best time to seize the opportunity buy more valuable coins and hold for the next bull which is imminent.
the wheels have to spin, sometimes the market goes up and down so it's true what you say that now we can take the opportunity to add our assets because sooner or later the market will definitely go up and hopefully this year can come back like last year.
Activity: 602
October 07, 2018, 10:11:51 AM
Will if i'm gonna to ask market situation right now is in his nature, i mean dumping is a normal happens and of course it will recover or bounce back later. So if you want to success and gain high stay hold and have more patience and also can help to buy more coins too.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
Ethereum is a potential coin so you better keep holding it, ethereum can increase its value in the end of the year, and if you can be patient and then you will be able to get better results.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
October 07, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

As these time Ethereum is holding at $223 level But as long as the "Market Condition" is concern. I think its more stable now compare to the previous months  and i hope it will continue till November i'm sure it will be good and Bullish trends will follow.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
October 07, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

Of course you should hold until eth gets at least above $500 (it seems to be a psychological threshold after which the price can skyrocket in just few hours).
Some say that bull run is coming in late autumn-early winter, so I would suggest you not to panic but just watch your investment steadily growing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 07, 2018, 09:49:10 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
For me i look the market are more stable now. It didnt drop or pump right now. I think this will be a moment to buy and hodl your token or coin as the end of year a arrived. The market alway been pump at the end of year. Hope this year we will see a huge pump at the end of year. This is my prediction as we tend to see high pump at the end of year last year.

I agree with you, indeed at this time I also saw that the market seemed calm enough than usual. maybe there will be a surprise soon? worth waiting for.
Activity: 630
October 07, 2018, 09:26:32 AM
For me i look the market are more stable now. It didnt drop or pump right now. I think this will be a moment to buy and hodl your token or coin as the end of year a arrived. The market alway been pump at the end of year. Hope this year we will see a huge pump at the end of year. This is my prediction as we tend to see high pump at the end of year last year.
Activity: 602
October 07, 2018, 09:04:12 AM
A good question is how now many traders are analyzing the market and what conclusions are published, you can still rely only on the fact that this year or early next year we will have to see the beginning of a new demand for Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 08:59:32 AM
I see the sparkling of daylight as I looked at the market as of now were the courses characterize each coin will's identity the biggest givers and holders with there confidence to make increase later when showcase is completely recoup.
Activity: 294
October 07, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
I consider market to be an extremely unpredictable thing, yet this unpredictability cause benefit and it appears for me the primary positive factor contrasted with conventional markets. I won't quit crypto, because unpredictability gives me a chance to pick up benefit.
Activity: 208
October 07, 2018, 08:35:03 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

the market is bleaky as of now. because the prices are fluctuating so quickly. many investor panic sold their coins and bounty hunters continues to dump coins whenever they recievenone
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 07, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
Many factors influence the behavior of the crypto market. The main favorite to promote and increase popularity to increase investment is Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes up, all altcoins will follow him up.
Activity: 459
October 06, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I think you should keep it longer. Trust your future, do not give up. Waiting and patience is the secret to getting rich when investing in the Crypto market. In times of trouble, you do not give up the market, when successful, it will not disappoint you.
Pages:
Jump to: