Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins? - page 14. (Read 1653 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
Personally i use,  telegram channels to keep myself up to speed about projects i am into. For new projects i do my research through bounty platforms and recommendations from friends. Its really great if one has a close group of friends, they will help alot
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
I don't think any individual can monitor the whole of the cryptocurrency  market. Hence one need to create a portfolio of only the coins you trade or invest in and monitor them through the coins website or telegram group
Activity: 1
Merit: 18
I stay informed of the projects I'm following through their official twitter handles, newsletters and medium.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I have daily pages that I open every day. Bookmarked ICO review sites, social media pages, bitcointalk ann threads, bounty portals, ICO reviewers social outlets. Then I found out that it is great to have coinmarket cap bookmarked at "latest added cryptos, that way you can see which cryptos that you hold have already hit exchanges.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
I use blockfolio and alarm it to the price i want to buy and sell,thas the best tools to monitor the price of each of your favorite coin. It also help to see when your token or coin already sell when you set it in exchange.

I am not talking about the price, I am talking about information like blogs news, twitter news and so on. Today there is a wide range of sources which provide a lot of useful information. But it is getting more and more difficult to stay on top of things. Since I am longterm hodler I am more interested in roadmaps and team changes instead of the short-term price developments.

For this, a good option is to subscribe by email to the projects you want to follow in order to receive updates. In addition to this, for a more direct communication, there is the option to join their telegram or discord channels that have the advantage that you can ask specific questions and even receive direct answers from the developers of the projects themselves.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
I just note keywords or links related to the token projects that I invested to a notepad and I always see to it that I checked the updates of each project everytime I am online.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I always use bitcointalk.org and icobench to check and learn about altcoin (especially new altcoin), and I frequently to check binance or other exchanger to keep update about altcoin price
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
I use blockfolio and alarm it to the price i want to buy and sell,thas the best tools to monitor the price of each of your favorite coin. It also help to see when your token or coin already sell when you set it in exchange.

I am not talking about the price, I am talking about information like blogs news, twitter news and so on. Today there is a wide range of sources which provide a lot of useful information. But it is getting more and more difficult to stay on top of things. Since I am longterm hodler I am more interested in roadmaps and team changes instead of the short-term price developments.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Iz have alerts set and check out new ico's via the ICO ratings websites
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Most of the time I only focus on hot projects.
Most of the time, hot projects have high returns, while other altcoin projects are not my concern. Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Pages:
Jump to: