Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins? - page 13. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
Of course, I use various resources to collect valuable information about projects. The most popular are the telegram channels. I subscribed to many channels
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
There are many altcoins and ICO projects but most of them fails thus it's better to follow only selected and best projects. I usually check different ICO review sites and research about project and their team to find more about them and make myself a decision whether to follow that project or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Using the Telegram application serves a great purpose in disseminating important information as well as updates fpr the token. With regards to the prices, I keep an eye on coinmarketcap and i keep a portfolio of all my tokens and this collate everything and show them the value of the token for that specific time.
Activity: 196
Official telegram announcement channels, youtube subscription, and a simple google search at least a few times a week.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
in order to always get information about the project that I follow I always use the telegram channel because telegram is a place to find information quickly so I never worry if there is new information from a bounty
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
Going to website like icobench, icoholder and ICORating and checking in new project that will be posted in their rating list is a good way too keep updated in new projects and ICOs. Just keep in mind that not all ratings will tell the success of the project and ICO so you would still need to dig deeper to know if it will be successful.
Activity: 91
I use Twitter and telegram. On Twitter, I follow the coins I'm interested in. In telegram I just read the news. This is enough to keep abreast of developments.
Activity: 364
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

try to join on different telegram groups and filter the good projects that are probably going to sold out its token. an in dept research on the teams capacity and network will make a good edge on finding good projects
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
i choose to have an apps like blockfolio to trace my coins/tokens value or if its already listed, but for more better result, i manually checking it out on the project telegram to communicate to all admins there, my whole day is not enough to be informed, but i want to trace my coins/tokens regularly if theres a good progress on the projects. while still looking for the another good projects to invest in.
Activity: 182
Many time people consider to digest all of the information provided in the bitcointalk forums without checking the significance of each coin I prefer to see all the numerical values on the Coinmarketcap and then  deeper into which coins are more likely to produce a profit
Activity: 403
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
I will not look for new coins. Most of my properties have invested in a few famous coins such as ETH and ADA. So I'm always looking for new information about these two coins on social networking sites like twitter
Activity: 395

there are a lot of crypto in the markets, and its hard to us to know the new updates coming to all the project in the market
so, i just subscribe a good project only, that i believe if the project will bring me a huge profit
such as EOS, Tron, waves and others
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
it will be a bit confusing to see the development of tokens we have ..
moreover we have more than 100 tokens,
it must all be able to set the time strategy in order to be able to control the latest developments ..
if I might by following a personal web that at any time always provide information through email, join a social media group that can provide the latest information ..
Activity: 232
The easiest way is thematic conferences. They are quite numerous in Telegram, and here at the forum. You just need to look for those where people do not come to write anything, namely, those where to share experiences, expectations.
Activity: 154
There are thousands of chats. I enjoy chatting with quite experienced crypto fans here https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7

No spam, no bullshit. We discuss only awesome ICO projects and how to earn money in this crazy croyptomarket.   Cheesy
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
If you are talking about the already existing projects your best bet would be a twitter feed, where you can easily follow projects that you are interested in. When it comes to ICOs, join couple of ICO oriented Telegram groups and lurk at the discussion to see which projects are the hot ones.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
It is very hard to stay up to date if you hold so many altcoins like me. The way I try to get all news of the projects is Twitter, I alway try to read my whole twitter timeline, it is good to create a second account for that where you only follow these projects! And Telegram is also a great way to stay informed!
Activity: 47
I am in the school of my friends "Money Lessons," they have their analysts who give me signals for a certain coin, thereby I earn.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
There are a number of channels where I get my updates.
I try not to get overwhelmed with news articles and updates, I use Twitter
mainly for Litecoin and Siacoin update.

For my general market updates and news I visit The Merkle regularly and
for other crypto related articles I listen to Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto Podcast
and Cryptobasic podcast on Castbox for Android.

Activity: 490
I always use bitcointalk.org and icobench to check and learn about altcoin (especially new altcoin), and I frequently to check binance or other exchanger to keep update about altcoin price
To easily update the price of the crypto market, I think the best site is coinmarketcap. Binance is a great exchange but does not mean that all coins are listed on this exchange
Pages:
Jump to: