Pages:
Author

Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future? - page 2. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 12:11:07 AM
my opinion is that bitcoin will be a payment method in many companies like automotive industry, and many MNC companies.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 23, 2018, 11:47:52 PM
Bitcoin may be legal or illegal in certain countries, but no one will know that you have bitcoins if you don’t tell about it yourself. If you know how to use cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular, this gives you huge advantages in the financial environment. Now, at least, you do not need banks to send funds to relatives in Australia while in Alaska. You can do it yourself in minutes.
Activity: 28
November 23, 2018, 11:41:10 PM
Just Hodl, guys
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 11:22:36 PM
To become a bridge for all cryptocurrency, then Bitcoin is so much useful even right now.
Cause what i know that every people has ever been exchanging their altcoin into Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 23, 2018, 10:28:15 PM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

If a country totally accepts the opportunities brought buy bitcoin, its market value will continue to pave its way higher and as a result, more opportunities be implemented as the whole world might rely on the use of cryptocurrencies as the means of transactions.
Activity: 28
November 23, 2018, 09:31:51 PM
Waiting for BTC with 1k price
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
November 23, 2018, 05:51:25 PM
 I think much more companies will use bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in their business, so I see it will be helpful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 10:22:38 PM
In any country that already accepting bitcoin that should be usable for everyone.
To be more precise, usage of bitcoin in the future may have more usage capability, such as paying some recipe, or being used for daily need.
Activity: 80
November 22, 2018, 10:20:28 PM
How future will look like will be seen today. We might not see the whole picture but certainly, there will be glimpses and idea of how it should all pan out. Bitcoin will definitely increase in value and become digital gold!
can not be seen but can be imagined, the benefits of Bitcoin in the future many people are very happy if they have a coin because the value is higher. Bitcoin king of coins he will benefit many people, imagining Bitcoin in the future with the current conditions which are very bad markets, making it quieter if in the future Bitcoin will really soar and will definitely be very useful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 22, 2018, 09:57:22 PM
How future will look like will be seen today. We might not see the whole picture but certainly, there will be glimpses and idea of how it should all pan out. Bitcoin will definitely increase in value and become digital gold!
Activity: 714
November 22, 2018, 09:19:11 PM
Bitcoin is helpful presently and it can only get better in the future! I have had to purchase Item I would have needed document work to get but the trustless and immutable blockchain transaction was suffice for my collateral!

I am sure that soon the government will make Bitcoin as a payment currency and it will accepts by shops as payment for the goods in the store. Therefore, if this happens, it will be a big step for humanity.
this is sure to happen, because smartphone manufacturers are already ahead of the curve and produce smartphones with hardware wallet
help Bitcoin for the future will be very good with using investment. investment arena is the best activity to benefit and enhance the development of coins you can indeed helped a lot in the process. so help Bitcoin with highly profitable investment.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
November 22, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
Bitcoin is helpful presently and it can only get better in the future! I have had to purchase Item I would have needed document work to get but the trustless and immutable blockchain transaction was suffice for my collateral!

I am sure that soon the government will make Bitcoin as a payment currency and it will accepts by shops as payment for the goods in the store. Therefore, if this happens, it will be a big step for humanity.
therefore bitcoin is very beneficial for human life later, because this is where people can get big income easily and bitcoin can also be used as a payment tool quickly and easily too. so that bitcoin has many benefits for its users
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
it will feel the impact in the future now cryptocurrency is becoming known in the community even though it is illegal but the impact of crypto is starting to appear to facilitate transactions, and will be very useful for now and in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 09:34:29 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

I agree with what you say, bitcoin is now widely recognized by several countries, it will be possible that bitcoin will replace the role of real currency
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 22, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
No one can tell you how we will use Bitcoin and its blockchain technology, but it is very likely that we will use it more as a means of payment, and its technology will be implemented in different areas of activity.
how does a means of payment have more prospects for BCH,  bitcoin will be more of an exchange benchmark, like gold.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 05:01:48 PM
No one can tell you how we will use Bitcoin and its blockchain technology, but it is very likely that we will use it more as a means of payment, and its technology will be implemented in different areas of activity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 04:47:12 PM
Bitcoin is undoubtedly going to be the currency for the future. It has shown us that there is a better way to use currencies and to carry out transactions and the fact that the coin is not legal right now in a lot of places does not mean that it is going to remain so forever, with something as groundbreaking as bitcoin, there is a always a lot of potential for it
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 16, 2018, 06:38:17 AM
   There is a future for sure ... It's like when you buy a lottery ticket and believe that you will get the jackpot)))
bitcoin is a technology that is constantly evolving. a fork of bitcoin begin to compete. people will have to choose which fork to support. lottery ticket will not help here, only experience and knowledge.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
   There is a future for sure ... It's like when you buy a lottery ticket and believe that you will get the jackpot)))
copper member
Activity: 238
November 15, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
Bitcoin is not going to be helpful. As soon as the majority of the investors would understand that altcoins have a much better potential, they are going to switch their investments in altcoins and they will rule the market.
Pages:
Jump to: