Pages:
Author

Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future? - page 3. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2018, 08:09:24 AM
Bitcoin is helpful presently and it can only get better in the future! I have had to purchase Item I would have needed document work to get but the trustless and immutable blockchain transaction was suffice for my collateral!

I am sure that soon the government will make Bitcoin as a payment currency and it will accepts by shops as payment for the goods in the store. Therefore, if this happens, it will be a big step for humanity.
this is sure to happen, because smartphone manufacturers are already ahead of the curve and produce smartphones with hardware wallet
Bitcoin main Cryptocurrency coins into that experience progression is so inflated and generate a lot more progress with the support of enthusiasts who did were able to bring changes constantly so make it u.s. precedence in Bitcoin capable help full.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 08:08:38 AM
Bitcoin can help us get rid of fiat money by creating cashless payments for all services, but unfortunately so far there has been no direct use of it yet!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 15, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

Bitcoin futures are certainly good. But it has temporarily reduced prices. The possibility of price increases is the price decreasing. It is expected that the price of Bitcoin will increase again. We all know that Bitcoin is a powerful coin and it is distributed all over the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 15, 2018, 08:01:59 AM
Bitcoin is helpful presently and it can only get better in the future! I have had to purchase Item I would have needed document work to get but the trustless and immutable blockchain transaction was suffice for my collateral!

I am sure that soon the government will make Bitcoin as a payment currency and it will accepts by shops as payment for the goods in the store. Therefore, if this happens, it will be a big step for humanity.
this is sure to happen, because smartphone manufacturers are already ahead of the curve and produce smartphones with hardware wallet
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

I think bitcoin is very helpful even in the coming future because in my perception bitcoin is the gate of success for all crypto supporters because we can make big amount of money through bitcoin that is why for me bitcoin is the other way  on how to achieve our dreams in life to be rich man someday.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 15, 2018, 07:30:55 AM
First with transfers, you don't have to pay with high fees through any remittance and payment processor.

If the receiver is knowledgeable about bitcoin and how to encash it, you can send it with a lesser fee as low as $0.001 with high amount of transfers. This is one of the best advantage for using bitcoin with transferring money offshore and as long as there's an exchange, you can get your cash quickly.
Activity: 154
November 15, 2018, 07:26:04 AM
And how is gold useful for us? It is simply a recognized asset in the world. And bitcoin will be the same gold, but only in the digital world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 15, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:12:26 PM
Bitcoin it`s the first cryptocurrency and in the future, there will be altcoins on his place. Maybe Bitcoin will be like a gold in the future, but now this is the most popular coin for trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 03:15:04 PM
Activity: 616
November 13, 2018, 02:42:54 PM
I can tell you're a newbie and you haven't fully figured it out. I do not know where you get the information, but bitcoin in many countries becomes a recognized means of payment. Today, you can buy real estate, phones, cars and much more for bitcoin.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

Bitcoin can really ease fund transfer. Imagine the convenience of using block chain technology for transferring huge funds in an easy and convenient way. It is way faster than transferring funds through banks, which may even take days or weeks sometimes.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 02:05:58 PM
bitcoin will help the economy for people who don't have jobs, this can be an alternative for them and of course it can have a positive impact. and other things may be bitcoin can facilitate transactions anywhere and anytime
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 02:04:48 PM
There are many countries in the world who have not yet declared Bitcoin as valid. But I believe they will declare Bitcoin to be valid in the future.Because many countries have already accepted it as a means of payment. I also believe that all countries of the world will accept Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
Bitcoin is just  a cryptocurrency but it will be the future of the world  because of the blockchain technology, it's just a matter of time, you will see many people want to own it when blockchain become helpful.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
Of course I believe that Bitcoin can be useful in the future. The proof is, I see many who are involved with Bitcoin have obtained results in the form of money with various efforts taken such as buying and selling and there are also results from joining a bounty program.
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
November 13, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
The bitcoin will make the translations simple and effective. Cheap transactions and convenient means of payment - here the main advantages bitcoin.
Activity: 238
November 13, 2018, 12:42:20 PM
Bitcoin has an excellent savings model, I use it as a means of storing my funds, I bought my first bitcoin four years ago, since then my savings have grown significantly, I think this is an excellent way to grow my capital.
Activity: 560
November 13, 2018, 12:35:16 PM
Bitcoin can be useful for the future if bitcoin can be accepted by all people. Bitcoin will change the system of the world economy to become more modern and easier. This economic convenience can be seen from transactions that can be used using bitcoin. As we know that transactions with bitcoin are very easy, cheap, and fast. Of course, it is very useful for the future because we are not worried about any interference if we want to do cross-country transactions. Besides that, bitcoin is very useful for the future because bitcoin complements the function of fiat currency. As a currency, I see that fiat currency is not perfect so that bitcoin is present as a crypto currency that provides facilities that we cannot get if we transact with fiat currencies. Of course this makes human work easier. It's just that most countries are not ready for the presence of crypto currencies so that they do not have an economic strategy to control the circulation of crypto currencies in that country.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
November 13, 2018, 12:24:34 PM
Bitcoin is a very sustainable crypto currency and this is not hypothetical as bitcoin has always proved its worth by making its existence since more than a decade and not only this bitcoin has gone through a lot in making such a tremendous success as from having millions of haters to millions of investors, the journey was never that easy and that bitcoin is on the top of crypto ranking, though most of the nation are in against of bitcoin because of its illegal use but there are few countries who has legalised crypto transactions in their nation and in the future when it will get legalise all over the world then obviously the world will be fully digital and people then need not to carry paper currency with them.
Pages:
Jump to: