Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 3. (Read 3250 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think bitcoin will exist for a long period of time. Bitcoin will evolve overtime. Regardless what is currently Government is doing to manipulate or control cryptocurrency, bitcoin will always be there to exist.
All predictions will be missed in the past few years, as we know that today there is a lot of negative information in various media even Facebook and Google have banned ICO so this has a big impact on bitcoin reputation.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I think that Bitcoin will never disappear and will exist as long as there is an Internet. Bitcoin is historically the first and best crypto currency. I think that no other crypto currency can replace Bitcoin. And no government can ban it completely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I'm sure that bitcoin can last for a long time, if bitcoin disappear it will have a big impact on altcoin because as we know that bitcoin prices are standard for altcoin.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.    
We can all see that bitcoin is having a hard time right now but I think based on what it has done way back, it has all the capability to survive the cryptocurrency industry. It has endured so much hardships before and that should convince us that it will still survive for much longer. Let us keep on believing on bitcoin's potential and keep our hopes high over it.
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
I also don't really know if how long can bitcoin survive and all I did this time is to trust bitcoin and other crypto currencies that can survive so many years because my future now depends on crypto.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I'm worried that bitcoin will end no more than 5 years from now, if bitcoin price this year drop below $ 5000 it will be difficult to retain users, of course investors will not be interested if the price is cheap, but if the price this year could reach $ 20k then bitcoin can last at least 50 years.
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
at the moment, Bitcoin community is always growth and an industry is moved to using of the blockchain technology
I am sure that bitcoin can be survive for the long time and will be huge in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
It depends on how long the community will continue to support bitcoin but I think as far as I see bitcoin has still big supporters and community and already stablish its name in the cryto world and still btc blockchain and systems is still useful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
well i dont think that bitcoin cant survive even the price was the worst. and what are you saying that if bitcoin fail the financial crisis will begun? i dont think so but if you invest all your money to this then you are in trouble if that will happen so pray it will never happen.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
To me bitcoin Will be the last crypto currency which will remain standing if the crypto currency started to fade away.
Bitcoin is said to be the mother of all the crypto currency. It's the most oldest one and also the most reliable crypto currency. In the market there are many crypto currency. Among all of them bitcoin is also the most trustworthy currency.
To me bitcoin won't fade away.
Activity: 98
for me, bitcoin will survive in the long run until the country we live without internet and no electricity.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Bitcoin can survive different challenges because bitcoin has now solid community. There are now people who keep supporting bitcoin and it is the reason why I believe that it can overcome different challenges.
Activity: 248
I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
Exactly, I firmly believe that bitcoin will survive forever if the owner decided too. It wont be gone unless the owner decided to shut it down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Bitcoin will definitely survive long in the Crypto market. Although it has not been upgraded or there is any conference to develop it, it is still a lot of people using the service. Because the price of bitcoin is quite high and it makes the big deal faster than ever.
The volume of bitcoin is never reduced, I still see it increasing day by day. This is a good sign of its long-term development.
Activity: 434

For me, bitcoin can last longer than other people has been expecting. Remember that two years ago that a lot of people said that bitcoin is just a bubble that won't last one more year yet bitcoin is still here with us. There have been people underestimating bitcoin but there is always demand for this market. So that is why I think that bitcoin will last because as long as there are people in this community, this technology will stay.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin will exist for a long period of time. Bitcoin will evolve overtime. Regardless what is currently Government is doing to manipulate or control cryptocurrency, bitcoin will always be there to exist.
Activity: 154
I think bitcoin can survive as long as there is crytocurrency, because as they say bitcoin is the king of all coins, even bitcoin price may change from time to time , they come back and  rock the crytocurrency world again, also bitcoin is the first coin so whatever happen bitcoin live forever until people get used to it.
Activity: 134
I think bitcoin will last long enough and may last forever. In the future, however, cryptocurrency is needed as a means of payment transactions or as an asset for some people. And it is difficult to remove bitcoin due to already many investors who are in bitcoin and already many people are interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 223
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptoworld.We can looking When bitcoin would be dump, then all coins dump, when btc would be pump, then all coins pump. we can't thought without btc it's main crypto industry so i think btc can survive forever.
Pages:
Jump to: