Pages:
Author

Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ? - page 3. (Read 17559 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
Bitcoin surely will survive for a long period. It start years ago without public acknowledgement, but today it has it own reputation and popularity. Thus i think bitcoin started to be recognized by people and it is just a start of new era for crypto world, so bitcoin will rise and survive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
As long as it survives governments restrictions, other than that it should not have any problems.
Activity: 29
April 15, 2018, 03:07:50 AM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

I think bitcoin will persist as more and more people use and use it. the right solution I think is by introducing bitcoin to people or friends who do not yet understand about bitcoin. so they want to invest and make a profit with bitcoin. maybe it will make bitcoin persist.
Activity: 7
April 14, 2018, 09:58:12 PM
well, it is difficult to predict because in the future people will need new ways to get money and technologies advance everyday, bitcoin future is insecure but it will exist a long time yet, because it is the base of all currencies that exists nowadays but it depends on the demands that it have and the popularity people give it.  we have to consider the limit of bitcoins is 21,000,000 too, bitcoin can disappear before this limit, all depends of the miners that's the reason why all is this topic is on air.
Activity: 29
April 14, 2018, 09:12:27 PM
Bitcoin will survive simply as long as there is demand for them. In fact there are coins who are still rising eventhough the bitcoin price and demands are on all time high.
Activity: 434
April 14, 2018, 09:10:41 PM
Bitcoin can survive in long time as long as there are many people use bitcoin as one of the great currency that we can use in allover the world, because the life of bitcoin is depends on the people who use it as money.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 09:04:34 PM
It is very hard to predict if how long will bitcoin survive. Actually I am clueless and no idea. But for me bitcoin can survive as long as they are willing to buy bitcoin ( demend ).
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 08:55:52 PM
In my opinion bitcoin will decrease in price when there is a lot of bad news about the world of cryptocurrency from that problem traders usually start to panic and sell their assets without thinking so that causes the market down and makes traders more difficult to find profits.
Activity: 73
April 14, 2018, 08:31:05 PM
bitcoin cant dead because digital currency can never dead. its price depend upon people investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 253
April 14, 2018, 08:26:12 PM
The bankrupt will be only when ALL large investors come together and decide to sell everything at once, but this is unlikely to happen. But even if such a situation occurs, then there will be other large investors who will blow everything back. Bitcoin is unlikely to leave the life of mankind
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
April 14, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
I hope that bitcoin survive longer as well as other cryptocurrency. But I see that as long as there are people who trade and people who invest on bitcoin it will not die.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
Actually I don't know how long Bitcoin will survive. even no one can answer this question properly.but we can guess one thing that if there will be no investor of Bitcoin at that situation Bitcoin will die. until this situation Bitcoin will survive.
No one knows how long will bitcoin survive. No one really know this but bitcoin will always survive. It will always survive by the help of us who are always trust this. If technology is always been there then bitcoin really can survive. But if we say that bitcoin doesn't have any investors then that will be the reason that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 1050
April 14, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
Actually I don't know how long Bitcoin will survive. even no one can answer this question properly.but we can guess one thing that if there will be no investor of Bitcoin at that situation Bitcoin will die. until this situation Bitcoin will survive.
Yes right, I do not think we need to think that bitcoin can last for how long, the most important thing is we can get big profit and get rich because bitcoin, if tomorrow or the day bitcoin lose the value then we do not need to cry.
Activity: 121
April 14, 2018, 07:30:19 PM
BTC is unstable and can be phase out anytime by some people that controls it, BTC can still survive longer than you think just be cautious on how things going on in the market, that's where you get the idea or when you will invest or sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 14, 2018, 07:25:01 PM
No one knows when will the bitcoin ends but as of now bitcoin is still popular as a new currency in digital world. Also, we are in the new age where almost all the things we have are digital so bitcoin will last long
nobody knows when bitcoin will end, but I think bitcoin will always have a price. maybe when bitcoin will end, the price will decrease, but I think for now, bitcoin will not end, even the price will keep increasing, and more and more popular.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 07:17:04 PM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
We are always open into any possibilities that might happen into Bitcoin because changes are inevitable. But actually I am still not thinking about thing to happen because I am just enjoying the present time where I can still have my Bitcoins in my hand. Although the thing that Bitcoin can suddenly end up is also bothering me because right now, I am treating it to be a life long investment which I can also use for my future life when I can have my own business and own family. The continuous rise up when it comes to the numbers of users can somehow stabilize Bitcoin's popularity and can lead to its continuous growth that might be helpful for Bitcoin to stand for too long
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 07:11:39 PM
No one knows when will the bitcoin ends but as of now bitcoin is still popular as a new currency in digital world. Also, we are in the new age where almost all the things we have are digital so bitcoin will last long
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 14, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
I think how long the bitcoin lasts
it depends on the demand
if it is small and no longer interested in the possibility of bitcoin will not survive
but if there are still many enthusiasts eat well will continue and continue to survive
Activity: 294
April 14, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
Most likely for a long time, if bitcoin does not become the world currency at all. However, if the government or other ruling elites get threatened, then in principle there may be different scenarios, including the destruction of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
It seems to me that very many skeptics tend to panic in vain. Bitcoin has very strong ups and downs. When he falls down a chair many people think that this is the end. But this is a temporary phenomenon.
Pages:
Jump to: