Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 6. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
When I started crypto money trading, there were now half of the number of altcoins in the crypto market, which were altcoins. New creative projects carry fresh blood to the cryptocurrency industry. I don't think bounty sector will end. World trade volume is $ 300 billion. The crypto sector will continue to grow.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Bounty programs has not only been helpful to bounty hunters who have earned greatly from the medium, but has also been a major part of the cryptocurrency industry by helping in the promotion of ICOs. I think that as long as ICOs exist, and the crypto world remains in tact, bounty programs will stay with us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
Bounties will always be here as long as there are ICO and projects needs investors. What should be asked is how long will bounty campaigns be worth it as the space keeps expanding and many project keeps coming up some scam some legit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If the market shows stability and volume, and if there's still investors and traders and miners and us, crypto addicts, then bounties will stay.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
in my opinion, the bounty will always exist when the cryptocurrencies continue to grow, as more and more people are interested in creating projects and earn money by way of sale of ico. but the fact this year is the worst year for the bounty programs for a few years I follow the bounty. so I am worried if the bounty programs ultimately quiet enthusiasts.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
as long as Ico is still there, the bounty will remain with us, see now it is rare for ICO to get large investor funds and bounty income also decreases differently from the beginning of this year...
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I am absolutely sure that in the coming years, various bounty programs will stably exist and develop further. I really hope that over time, the total number of scammers here will significantly decrease, there will be new profitable and promising offers.
With the popularization of cryptocurrency, the number of scammers will only increase. Isn't that obvious. Here it is watered with honey)
Activity: 182
I am sure that bounty programs will continue to exist as long as cryptocurrencies exist and develop. After all, bounty programs are of great importance for modern digital society, becoming the most effective and efficient way to promote and advertise a project.
Activity: 753
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
You are right, you don’t need to worry that projects will not raise funds for conducting bounty campaigns, as participants in bounty campaigns help attract investors in social networks, on this forum, etc. Now is not the best time on the market and the rewards for participating in the bounty are not big, but I am sure that the situation will improve.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think it will stay with us forever. It is very useful instrument to attract newcomers to the project so the startups will use it in future too. But it will not be as profitable as it was last year or it will be only if Bitcoin price reach 50 000 $.
Activity: 308
This question is difficult to answer  exactly  but I think bounty programs still stay with us when crypto still exist . It can never leave us when we still use cryptocurrency
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I think bounty campaigns  will continue until the crypto world not need new projects. Because of the bounty campaigns, a lot of investor learning new projects. And so if these investors like that projects than they starting be support this projects. So i think, new projects always need bounty campaigns for find the support.
Activity: 602
Even in spite of the fact that now the market situation is bad and not the best time for projects and, accordingly, for bounty campaigns, I believe that the projects will continue to allocate funds for their implementation, as this will help them in development. There is no reason for concern that bounty campaigns may disappear.
Activity: 490

I am absolutely sure that in the coming years, various bounty programs will stably exist and develop further. I really hope that over time, the total number of scammers here will significantly decrease, there will be new profitable and promising offers.
people like bounties and i think tjey will participate in them untill all bounty campaigns turn jnto somethinb unreliable and unnecessary
Activity: 490
that is a good question and i am not sure about the answer i think that untill they will work, peolel will use it gladly
Activity: 268

Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

Today, participation in bounty programs provides additional work in a modern digital society. Therefore, I believe that they will continue to remain an integral part of the modern crypto market. After all, they become a useful, effective tool for advertising, successful promotion of new projects.
There are more and more ICO projects coming up and there are Bounty campaigns, and the number of people participating in the bonuses campaign has increased over time, I think for the bonus campaign that is The most effective marketing channel an ICO project uses to market its brand and product. I think they will survive the same age with cryptography.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
There are never ending new tokens are being created by many businessman, as long as they creat new coin we have some bounty to get and benifit also from them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think till the end. Because most of the ico right now, needs to boost up with their sale in order to attain softcap, or even best to hardcap. In order to attain that milestone, the ico project must be heard to much many investors. And the one answer to that is by making a bounty campaign to advertise it to much many users in order to gather much buyer to the ico project.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
I think that bounty companies will live as long as there is demand, as long as there is a cryptocurrency, everything is done to attract investors, if the ICO continues to exist, respectively, the bounty company as well.

As long as the potential from this market is still huge, so many talented and innovative team members will still be involved in and create their brand in the crypto market.
If projects don't want to give out coins during their crowdsale and ask for something else then bounties could die out.
Bounty programs will stay as long as ICO continue to produce more coins and also the market having a good value .Bounty programs is an opportunity of participants who supported in every coin to diminished fiat in a future. I believe it will continue to go beyond more years.
Pages:
Jump to: