Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 17. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 03:18:30 AM
Bounty campaign will always be, as the projects I want to tell about yourself to the world. And we help them in this, I think it is a great job because we are helping to spread bitcoin around the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:26:20 AM
If you think I am, this bounty still will stay for quite a long time. because of the nature of this bounty is still a good opportunity in the crypto. and more and more interested in the bounty. so of course will be maintained by the program ICO.
Activity: 120
September 13, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
Bounty programs are beneficial for promoting cryptocurrencies and projects, especially for those new cryptocurrencies with a bad budget.  But I think that will change in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 13, 2018, 02:19:42 AM
Maybe for 1 or 2 years. Because even today you can see how difficult it become to find a good project
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:16:35 AM
Until such time as it will be beneficial for the projects. You understand that there are not stupid guys and they know what is beneficial for them and what is not.

It save cost for them unlike if they will hire many staffs in their company for promotion or buy spaces for a promotion that they aren't sure if will be noticed at all. Having bounty hunters can help them promote in just amount and rules they wanted. So it will be there for long.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
September 13, 2018, 02:13:16 AM
Bounties are the same as common startup, so they will live for a long time, however they can be changed somehow
Activity: 243
September 13, 2018, 02:09:37 AM
yes of course, as long as the ico project still exists and runs as long as the bounty and airdrop will remain. because they need a bounty hunters to help their project.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:04:36 AM
For me as long as many new projects were born everyday the bounty campaigns are present. The success of the project also depends on the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:00:18 AM
Until such time as it will be beneficial for the projects. You understand that there are not stupid guys and they know what is beneficial for them and what is not.
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 04:03:13 PM
I agree with you. I don't really see why bounty programs should ever disappear. It's a great way for projects to make the hype and get attention from the crypto society.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
September 12, 2018, 03:41:38 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Bounty will exist cause it's more beneficial for projects to pay tokens to people for the promotion than pay fiat. The question is how this procedure will transform cause now Bounty doesn't satisfy both bounty players and developers!
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:43:14 AM
I believe it will stay forever.
Bounty is a way to do marketing job for a new project. Most of projects dont have enough funds so they have to do that to save money and also build a great community.
I think the concept of bounty programs are good overall. It will stay.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:40:59 AM
Bounty campaigns had been a phenomenon for some years now. It dates returned to the days of the early cryptocurrencies. It wasess famous amongst humans then however nonetheless changed into a powerful advertising and marketing approach. Now it is more famous and one-of-a-kind upcoming tasks use it to construct the community base to attain success in the ICO.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I think bounty will not close anymore. Today is marketing world and when a company launch a products in market they want to explore it very quickly and rapidly. So i think bounty is the strong media to explore it very easily. So as marketing will not stop anymore, bounty will not banned anymore.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 11, 2018, 01:26:43 PM
Bounty programs on these forums and social media are the easiest way to market new ICO projects. Only a handful of extremely sought after ICOs can do without bounties so bounties will be around for a long time.
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 01:21:04 PM
No one knows, maybe if it is no longer needed, the bounty program will leave. With the bounty program, there will be many who help to introduce ico and the products offered, if the project does not need product introduction, it will stop its business.

Here is a lot of great information and I think this is the best way for members here to know how invest our money to the best otions!
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
September 11, 2018, 10:48:49 AM
I think that Bounty is a thing that will be here for a very long time because we are promoting new projects!
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 10:41:11 AM
As long the cryptocurrency exists the bounty program is always in the same way. Bounty like a marketing and the crypto industry is in the beginning phase. till long long journey and as long as there, the bounty will a life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 05:27:40 PM
I think that another year or two will definitely work, but it seems to me that every year it will be harder and harder to get tokens as the tasks for implementation will become more complicated
Activity: 350
September 10, 2018, 05:25:47 PM
as long as there are still many people who believe in crypto and ico, the bounty will continue to exist because the bounty is very influential in the success of an ico so for now or 5-6 years to come there is no need to worry about bounty because they will always be with us Smiley
in any case, Bounty companies can work without ico companies, since this is an opportunity to advertise a project, it can be used not only to develop crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: