Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 18. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
as long as there are still many people who believe in crypto and ico, the bounty will continue to exist because the bounty is very influential in the success of an ico so for now or 5-6 years to come there is no need to worry about bounty because they will always be with us Smiley
Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 04:58:02 PM
As you say, as long as there are projects that require promotion, bounties are the best option, though I would like to see some improvements on the system, in order to make better content.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:57:05 PM
Advertising is needed with every company and so is it in the crypto world. Crypto is young and there are many new projects and activities coming up every week and so I think bounties will stay a little longer but the problem may be that tighter rules may set in sometime later.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
While such advertizing, is necessary until then and progrma of bonuses will proceed. They are very favorable as for advertizing it is necessary to give a lot of money, and so the companies pay in tokens of which can make as much as necessary. They at first even cost nothing.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
Probably not long if people keep cheating in them.
Devs will soon realize it's not profitable for them.
Activity: 218
September 10, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
As far as as my opinion is concerned, the more the crypto operation continue to exist, the more we shall continue to see the bounty programs coming up. I believe there are still many many more projects that will still come out to the crypto community which will be of greater and better advantage to many crypto lovers. Therefore, if such good projects ICO are pumping out, definitely bounty programs will accompany them to foster the speedy achievement of the project goals and objectives. Hence, there can never be an end to bounty programs. We will continue to have bounty programs with us for as long as possible.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 01:14:58 PM
 I don't think there is any better way to advertise by making bountyyes I agree with your opinion, bounty campaigns have an important role in the success of a project...every time a new innovation will appear naturally on this and this which makes bounty continues to run as it will always support the ICO...
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 01:06:09 PM
As long as there are running ICOs in the crypto world then we will continue to have bounty programs. Bounty campaigns has really been a promotional tool used by ICOs to raise fund. ICOs depend largely on bounty hunters in other to create awareness to the entire crypto world.
Activity: 57
September 10, 2018, 09:50:08 AM
While Bounty brings creators to ICO, good results in popularizing their token, of course they will exist. The problem is that every month more and more people take part in them and all receive less rewards than before.

I think bounty campaign will stay as long as the market is alive. It is the tool of promoting or advertising a project. And I believe it will stay longer.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
Bounty programs will stay with us as long as the market is alive. Projects and coins will always need promotions and bounty programs are a good way of promoting projects
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 09:29:35 AM
Currently there is lack of bounties in which I would really like to participate. majority of them is a scam and lots of boats make it useless to participate in.
I hope bounties will be alive for next 2 years
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
if what I am running is up to four months and I have done it from the beginning and it really needs fortitude to run it to get a gift that we want from a bounty that we are following now.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:27:00 AM
I guess bounty campaigns will stay with us as long as cryptocurrencies are staying with us because bounty campaign provides opportunities to people to make their business real.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 10, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
Looking at the situation now, Bounty programs are still with us. This is because, so far as ICOs are still running, bounty programs will still continue to be part of the ecosystem.
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
i think until they generate a lot of hype and marketing power, until that they will definitely remain with us
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 10, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
Bounty campaign is such a powerful tool for any project to kick start their advertising campaign to a community that is 100% cryptocurrency community. Bouncy campaign is popular and I believe it will still be here for a  long time. 
Activity: 368
September 10, 2018, 09:08:35 AM
Bounty campaigns have been a phenomenon for some years now. It dates back to the days of the early cryptocurrencies. It wasess popular among people then but still was a powerful marketing means. Now it's more popular and different upcoming projects use it to build the community base to achieve success in the ICO.
i am jot a fan of bounty campaigns but i think that they should stay with us for a while in order to be a learning material for newbies
Activity: 368
September 10, 2018, 09:07:30 AM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
i see nothing wrong in a good bounty programm so there is nothing bad in them staying with us in my opinion
Activity: 308
September 10, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
In principle, everything is correct ... As long as the bounty leads investors for the ICO, these companies will exist!
Activity: 110
September 10, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
To my mind they will be in the future too, because there is nothing other variants that are really nice to get money and to promote your idea in social media and in other similar spheres. I think that they will be changed soon but the essence of them will be the similar one.
Pages:
Jump to: