Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 21. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 09, 2018, 08:26:56 AM
Yes.bounty will stay with us every time abd always.it gives information about new projects which are approved by the ico.and we are investing  money and earn profit.it is best option to know about every detail in crypto currency.
investment in the ICO project is now no longer profitable, like before because there are so many projects that fail to carry out their projects, and finally investors lose money because their capital does not increase even less
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 08:11:35 AM
I think that soon the bounty companies will not be relevant. They now do not bring much benefit. Now, in order for the project to raise the desired amount for its implementation, it needs to attract funds. It turns out that bounty hunters become useless, because in fact there is no benefit from them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
September 09, 2018, 08:04:46 AM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
We can't say the bounty programs will exist until there is new ICOs were being launched maybe there will be new kind of advertisement platform they can have in future so the chances of running bounties in the bitcointalk will get lesser.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 07:52:52 AM
Though I am very new to bounty hunting, however, I feel that Bounties will be there till the time ICOs are going to survive and this is going to be a long run. As this is just the beginning of crypto,, ICOs are here to stay and so are bounties. Cheesy
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 07:52:22 AM
Well thats a very valid question. But i think as long as the cryptos keep coming, and they need marketing which they always need. And also they need to promote their coins, so they have to give it to the people to get the initial market cap and for that bounty hunters services will be needed.
Activity: 322
September 09, 2018, 07:50:24 AM
I think the bounty program will always be with us because they also need it to market the project and ico.

Activity: 85
September 09, 2018, 07:42:18 AM
As long as there are peoole that are willing to invest but still depends if it will be a successful project
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 09, 2018, 04:28:54 AM
With the new projects and the new ICOs, i think that the bounty programs will continue, but i guess the award rate will be very low over time.
Activity: 69
September 09, 2018, 04:15:35 AM
When the market takes over the bull trend. This is a new chapter in history, unfortunately for hunters in the future they will get less payment as more and more people will join. So there is good side and a bad side of new ICO.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 06:23:20 PM
I think that they will be with crypto market forever and it depends just on what happens next with the market, they are not an independent things.
Activity: 199
September 08, 2018, 01:23:30 PM
What I want is, this bounty project will continue to exist until later, and in my opinion as long as there is a new token in the Cryptocurrency, the bounty project will continue to exist. why I hope so, because with the bounty program, this will really help us to get capital to invest in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
New crypto who will enter the market need media promotion so they get to the ears of investors around the world, and the bounty program is useful to promote the new crypto. . As long as many cryptos launch a new ICO, the prize program will remain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
September 08, 2018, 01:07:14 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
A lot of people are complaining in joining in bounty campaigns today because most of it are taking too long and their rewards are also taking too long. Unlike the old projects we do not ussually encounter thus kind of incident. Hoping bounty programs will stay with us and hoping that new projects will be successful lile the old days.
Activity: 121
September 08, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
Yes.bounty will stay with us every time abd always.it gives information about new projects which are approved by the ico.and we are investing  money and earn profit.it is best option to know about every detail in crypto currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 06:32:10 AM
Bounty is an indispensable tool for promoting blockchain projects, but over time they will undergo changes and will lead to a more rigorous selection of participants. Sooner or later the numerous bots that occupied the bounty campaign will disappear and their place will be taken by real people.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 06:24:51 AM
While there are ICO projects that need advertising for promotion, bounty campaigns will exist and will not go anywhere. Today, this is the only way to draw attention to the future project.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 06:12:12 AM
As long as there are blockchain projects looking for community members to spread the news about their project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 06:06:28 AM
If projects cease to raise funds, and it seems that everything goes to this, then soon we will have to say goodbye to the bounty.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

Of course, bounty programs will always remain and from what i understand bounty programs are vital to cryptocurrency and without it there will be no coins to create and no more project base upon cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 05:59:08 AM
as long as the bounty hunter still needs a bounty project, the bounty program will still exist, but the bounty project must also have good quality so that the bounty hunters will be more and more interested in the bounty project, but if the condition of the bounty project gets worse or even more a scam project, the bounty hunters will no longer believe in the bounty project and there will be many bounty hunters who leave the bounty program.
Pages:
Jump to: