Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 20. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 06:43:10 PM
Hopefully always exist, if there are still many ICOs and development teams who want their projects to be well-known and spread throughout the world. This forum has many functions, a place for discussion, a place to advertise, a job, the bottom line is very potential, so do not be misused by cheating, spreading spam, etc. so that this good job area remains.
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 06:38:11 PM
Not very much longer. It has become too saturated for anyone to get something meaningful out of it. I myself is tired and to make matters worse, some bounty platforms will refuse to pay you after your tasks. It's becoming so frustrating.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:30:08 PM
It might end soon , if ICO owners find a better way of marketing their project to investors , most of the bounty programs are running poorly by managers and bounty hunters
Activity: 155
September 09, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
Not sure on the bounty programs.  I feel like there may need to be a change later on down the road as all the high quality posters are leaving as the payouts are garbage.  To get quality back the payout need to be higher however we have a boat load of unskilled workers and scammers flooding in. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:21:12 PM
I believe that as long as the money flows in this market, the bounties will still exist, when no new ICOs come out, at that time we bounty hunters can start to worry, although there are many alts that still need those services even when they are really well established, because marketing is always profitable.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 09, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
Is it something measureable? because I think it is too hard to determine until when will bounty programs exist in crypto industry. There are many projects that are being released every month or sometimes. even every week. These projects are providing different services and maybe, as long as those services give benefit to the people, bounty campaigns would exist along with ICO projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:06:11 PM
I think that the bounty companies as well as the ICO will last for quite a long time. No one can answer for how long, but I think at least two more years.
Activity: 38
September 09, 2018, 01:00:49 PM
It will always exist with Cryptocurrency because that is the way to get ICO and cryptocurrency to reach everyone in the fastest way. I don't think there is any better way to advertise by making bounty
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
Their is no one that can accurately predict the lifespan and the time bounty programs would likely end. But as long as icos are coming out daily, bounties would also continue
Activity: 187
September 09, 2018, 12:57:17 PM
most will need prize hunters to promote their projects related to the ICO program, this will not interfere with the project because the allocation of funds for gifts is not too much, I think the bounty will always exist in the future.
Activity: 39
September 09, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
As much time as the project is still on cryptocurrency there will always be a way to facilitate everything that is requested in the bounty forum to spread the hunter to spread awareness of people around the world
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
As a bounty hunter i believe bounty program will be stay with us for long because it is smarter work to introduce an ICO project in publicly. When any project will launched then In the modern way social media can take place good role and its good example is bounty campaign. Definately bounty hunter creates bridge or gateway between project and investors.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
September 09, 2018, 12:43:35 PM
The bounty industry is here and will be here for quite a long while as long as programs keeps running in for support for advertorials and publicity purposes in getting investors and contributors to foster their projects and meet their goal and keep their projects or programs running.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 09, 2018, 12:40:37 PM
Bounties are one of good and effective ways to promote a new projects. If combined with other types of effective bounties, the ICO can be a success by reaching softcap at least.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 12:38:01 PM
I used to think that 2 years we have now while under meditation and this is due to the fact that very now the market will farasat Whales and manipulators that many projects are contracted and do not collect the money,and are generally no inheritance,and the costs are large to start advertising
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
September 09, 2018, 12:34:59 PM
I personally always be careful if ico is starting to be less desirable and the bounty campaign will surely follow. so keep saving for the future or investing in crypto or in everyday life
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
Bounty campaigns have been a phenomenon for some years now. It dates back to the days of the early cryptocurrencies. It wasess popular among people then but still was a powerful marketing means. Now it's more popular and different upcoming projects use it to build the community base to achieve success in the ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Yes, bounties are a type of medium for advertising and gathering community around the project so bounties will be there as always as advertising/marketing is a core part for the success of the project and to keep up with space and community around it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 09, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
New crypto who will enter the market need media promotion so they get to the ears of investors around the world, and the bounty program is useful to promote the new crypto. . As long as many cryptos launch a new ICO, the prize program will remain.
yeah, you're right.
i think indeed the program bounty will be with us as long as the new crypto continues to appear.

but currently most ico programs have been declared scams, and many people have experienced disappointment with ico. so we need to look more closely at the ico project that we will follow.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
I quite agree with you that as long as new icos are springing up, there will be room for bounties that helps to promote the proeject but I just hope to see bounties the way they were before that were really worthwhile and also I will prefer if ICO team wouof pay bounty hunters with eth or btc.
Pages:
Jump to: