Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 19. (Read 5261 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:15:02 PM
bounty live exactly until there will be new projects because bounty is the most reliable way of promoting and advertising the new project. As soon as the projects cease to gather money for access to the exchange, the bounty will die
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 09:00:29 PM
I think the Bounty campaign will still be possible in the next few years as long as the ICO project will emit and there will continue to be an ICO project once Crypto is still there. If cryptocurrency still exists and projects that raise funds for projects use cryptocurrency as a payment instrument to buy their tokens.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 08:55:35 PM
All processes take time, can't be instant in the crypto world. If we are afraid we will eventually sell our assets, the sign is realized after selling higher price assets, and that's where regret will grow. If we want to profit better we will be patient with confidence.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 08:07:13 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

As long as the world of crypto were still kicking, bounty programs will stay with us and will still continue to have a bounty campaign program. Its already been bind to each other. As long as altcoins is being created, bounty programs will be there. But scammers will never die, they will be present among us, waiting for their next prey.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 08:03:16 PM
I think bounty will run as long new ICOs created. Bounties helping spread the word about the project. Successfull ICOs helped by bounty hunter and i think it always run as long new ICOs created
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 07:47:10 PM
do not know, maybe it will end soon, because many of the bounty projects do not give rewards until the project has been completed for months.
Activity: 194
September 09, 2018, 07:43:27 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
The bounty program will last as long as the cryptocurrency itself. I am very sure the ICO companies will continue to utilize the bounty programs for advertisements.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 07:37:37 PM
From my own perspectives i don't tink is going to end in any time soon because before this year runs there will still be new project are they will have bounty campaign so I don't I think is any time near but the only that is there is that scammers who want to spoil the platform which is some how discouraging about the platform
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 07:30:23 PM
Sincerely speaking from my own point of view I think bounty will stay once crypto currency still exists, bounty and crypto currency are like 2 and 4 they stick together, because each project needs bounty to create awareness about the project, to let people and investors to know about the project. Bounty and crypto are like a side of a coin always together.
Activity: 27
September 09, 2018, 07:26:44 PM
I think that they will to live somewhere for 3-5 years. Because basically bounty do not perform the function assigned to it. Perhaps the conditions will change, but the fact that the bounty will not be what we see them now is a fact.
Activity: 134
September 09, 2018, 07:19:34 PM
The majority of bounty campaigns are only introducing spam on bitcointalk. So, I hope they're not going to be here for long.

They are ran by weak managers and don't care about quality or keeping the forum a good place to find useful information.
you word it better, I have noticed Most managers focus more on quantity, they can run up to 7-15 at a time. Anyway, Hunters should refrain from promoting Scams, Be careful who you follow...
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 09, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
IMO, as long as ICO campaigns exist, then the bounty will still be a form of promotion that many managers use for the ICO campaign. So you can rest assured that the bounty will last a long time, but at the moment when the rate is down today, bounty campaigns are almost no potential.
Activity: 291
September 09, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
I would not say bounty is dead. But it has become much more competitive. With the sheer amount of hype, and participants. The reward is much2 less than last year. With the growth of cryptocurrency and the budget of the bounty is stagnant, that is why you fell like u're getting much2 less. With participants with legendary or similar ranks does not really feel it, but with Jr. Member / Members, the amount is getting much smaller. I would suggest to avoid doing bounty full time if u have a low ranking account.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 07:13:10 PM
As long as there are people who keeps on coming up with great ideas in order to improve this system, bounties will still be with us. How long is not even a concern since there is really no way of telling. Let's just make the best of whatever comes our way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 09, 2018, 07:08:33 PM
With the the number of failed ICO's this year, I think the bounty programs will be lessen next year. What I am worried about is that a lot of scam ICO's happened this year and this could make other investors go to other investment than crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 07:06:41 PM
For me it is endless! We already knew what the importance of bounty campaigns in ICO projects. Even it has have a small percentage from the whole ICO pool it plays the important role in the projects. Without bounty campaigns it is difficult to attract more investors with the help or bounty participants it could possible to share information about the projects. Especially using social media campaign and signature campaign they can really help to the community.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 06:57:27 PM
We will always have bounty campaigns to promote different cryptocurrency projects in as  much as the space keep developing. There will always be some new ideas to be deveolped and a marketing strategy comes along with that.bounties will always be relevant as mainstream media do not promote projects
Activity: 155
September 09, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
In my opinion, as long as the crypto currency market is still alive, the bounty campaign will be with us. Bounty campaigns will survive following the market. As long as the market is still active, the bounty campaign will continue. I can say that because as long as there is a market there must be coins traded so that the coin requires marketing and promotion media. Bounty campaign is present as an auxiliary medium for marketing and promotion of crypto currency coins to be increasingly known to the public.
Activity: 198
September 09, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
For the now i just cant say how long bounty will stay casue right now there are so may things going on in the system which is scam and its slowly killing the bounty system and also the managers some are lazy with nonchanlant attitude towards work the system should be sanitizied so we can have bounty with us
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
Not sure on the bounty programs.  I feel like there may need to be a change later on down the road as all the high quality posters are leaving as the payouts are garbage.  To get quality back the payout need to be higher however we have a boat load of unskilled workers and scammers flooding in. 
For me bounty campaigns will exist until the cryptocurrency market continues to exist and grow. Bounty campaigns are a very effective way to bring new projects to investors so I believe it will be indispensable in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: