Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 22. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 05:19:14 AM
How long will depend on how good the quality of which will be owned. When it gives good impact included in the ICO are supported then it will survive long. but when this will only give the results of a bad coin and just be waste alone will certainly make it the longer it will be abandoned.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
Bounty programs would always be with us as far as existing and new coins are all looking or promotional services and looking for ways to improve and get massive promotion.
I agree, some projects do bounty after successful iso and are traded on the stock exchange. that would attract more audience. and even spam bots that in social networks also bring a big contribution. because they create a huge mass that spreads their information and people want to or not stumble upon it and many are already watching what the project is and what it can give
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:15:35 AM
I think you have answered your own question, so I do not want to discuss how long the bounty will stay with us, I think even though the bounty continues with us but many bounties are scam, it will be annoying, I think the bounty will still exist but the system they must be changed, the payment system should use an altcoin like ethereum or other altcoins, if this is realized then the quality of the bounty will get better.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 12:01:07 AM
I just hope there is a regulating board that will start investigating bounty in other to delete scam bounty before hunters joiniy the campaign. If not, a lot of bounty hunter might stop doing bounty because of all this many scam campaign that will refuse to pay hunters after working for months!
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
the longer then more and more new crypto are born, as well as the bounties that will be needed to campaign about new products that have been born
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:31:06 PM
from the beginning of his appearance, has indeed survived long enough till this moment. and the longer, the more bounty program just this campaign. until we just made dizzy to choose the best. and I'm sure will still remain until quite a long time.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
They still with until we always doing work on them, Actually working in bounties was a good opportunities for us because they gives us a good bounty reward that have some good price if we exchange it to the market.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 11:20:23 PM
Yeah sure I believe that, even if new projects stop holding bounty, existing projects will always do, I have done few bounty which are from already existing project, they want to create more awareness about their project, so project will always stay with us, the only problem might be that in the near future, bounty won't be as much rewarding as now because more people will be joining bounty on daily basis.
Activity: 180
September 06, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
As ICO projects are bringing in a great deal of cash for the investors, the day bonuses are good for bounty hunters. ICO projects implement a bonus program that saves on advertising costs and high efficiency with regular advertising. So I think the bonus program will last until ICO no longer exists
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 10:32:19 PM
I think that as long as this forum is still running and has potential, the ico project will continue to run. Various kinds of ICO and various kinds of products will be introduced through this forum to get new ideas and support from many communities so that the goals of ICO or the project can be realized.
Activity: 69
September 06, 2018, 10:25:54 PM
Bounty will forever be a life sign contract with cryptocurrency only if crypto die and I don't see that happening cause it's here to stay the future exchange for the world. Back to bounty campaigns the newly altcoins have no choice than doing bounty campaigns that's the only way their project can be known by people and attract new and more investors.
copper member
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 09:01:30 PM
Till the time ico projects going on bounty will be there as these campaign are to promote the new ico projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 08:58:10 PM
while crypto is still there, and the new altcoin will still appear, the bounty program will continue to exist. because the main purpose of the bounty is to help launch these new coins in the market to attract many investors.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 02:55:07 PM
Bounty programs would always be with us as far as existing and new coins are all looking or promotional services and looking for ways to improve and get massive promotion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
Bounty compaign will be as long as there will be an ICO's, at least.
Perhaps this advertising company will be used when launching other products. I think she is very effective. Information spreads directly to the target audience.
Better, cheaper and more effective than anything.
So far, the Bounty of the company is associated only with ico companies, but what will happen in the future is impossible to predict. I think this direction of advertising will be in demand anyway.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 06, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
The majority of bounty campaigns are only introducing spam on bitcointalk. So, I hope they're not going to be here for long.

They are ran by weak managers and don't care about quality or keeping the forum a good place to find useful information.

I agree with you - bounty hunters need stronger management. The funny thing is that you are wearing a sig))) So it doesn't feel like you are unhappy with bounties present on the forum)))
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 02:29:14 PM
Bounty compaign will be as long as there will be an ICO's, at least.
Perhaps this advertising company will be used when launching other products. I think she is very effective. Information spreads directly to the target audience.
Better, cheaper and more effective than anything.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 02:28:51 PM
It's quite impossible to give an exact date on futuristic events such as bounty programs relevance to the cryptocurrency space. I personally believe that bounty campaign is an important aspect of cryptocurrency publicity and would be relevant in the foreseeable future but on the other hand its possible for bounty to become redundant and replaced with a more technological advanced scheme that will be less expensive to the developers. The Cryptocurrency industry is obviously technological savvy and the obsolescence of a practice is eminent.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 06, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
Bounty programs will stay as long as there are new ICO launch in the community.
As bounty is the main advertiser of any ICO for the world.
Bounty also serve ICO for marketing and popularity of the project.
there will be bounties as long as the world is not conquered with cryptos.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Bounty will always stays, in as much as possible there is exist in Blockchain, only of and only the bounty campaign are scams and hunter has realize
Pages:
Jump to: