Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 23. (Read 5222 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:06:16 PM
I am inclined to believe that in the next 2 years, people will find a replacement for this generosity, due to its inefficiency and weak regulation.
Account ipsec was stolen at 04.08.2018 .First scam post 30.08.2018
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
While Bounty brings creators to ICO, good results in popularizing their token, of course they will exist. The problem is that every month more and more people take part in them and all receive less rewards than before.
I think it is not a big problem, the biggest one is that there are more and more scammers and account sellers, for example me or other hunter is doing posts ( valuable and instructive ) but will never get merits to grow up but someone is buying them... This is a problem that someone is working hard to get paid but other one is spamming and get also the same reward! But bounty will stay till companies will find other way to develop their projects
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
These are so useful projects for promotion that I think they will stay here for a long. Other members agree here with me I hope, I like these deals so much.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 06, 2018, 01:58:38 AM
If for a period of time of course we no one knows. But I am sure, the campaign will still be bounty. And I think still can survive for a long time. just trust, and continue to do as long as there is still a chance.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
September 03, 2018, 11:18:09 PM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
that is accurately right, as long as there are cryptocurrency to be created and an ico to be launched, bounty programs will continue to run and gather more bounty hunters to become part of their community and support their project.

What if the promoters find a better way to advertise their projects? Social media bounty is not in a good condition right now and the proportion allotted to signature bounty is also going down. I won't be surprised if something else replaces bounties in the future.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 03, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
that is accurately right, as long as there are cryptocurrency to be created and an ico to be launched, bounty programs will continue to run and gather more bounty hunters to become part of their community and support their project.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 11:51:36 AM
if you look at the development of the current project, most will need a bounty hunter to promote their projects related to the ICO program, this will not interfere with the project because the allocation of funds for the bounty is not too much, I think the bounty will always be there in the future

Definitely, the bounty campaign will run for long period of time here in the forum. As what I read here that there are a lot speculations that the bounty will omit but due to the demand and by the support of many here it will never be happen. Thus, bounty campaign is very important to promote and endorse the different ICO here in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

program bounty? ... where can I join? ... does joining the bounty get satisfactory results?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 03, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
Good project don't need bounty, those not famous and not very good project only needed, said by someone. But I believe that the a project success or not is depend on the community and the bounty or programs will attract more and more people to join and become one of the members. So I believe that bounty program will stay with us for a long long period.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
Bounty programs will run till infinity. In as much new project are coming into play everyday, then bounty will continue. I could see that some project prefer to go by the process of bounty than airdrop. This is tends that they get more popularity through the work the bounteers did for me during the course of the bounty
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
if you look at the development of the current project, most will need a bounty hunter to promote their projects related to the ICO program, this will not interfere with the project because the allocation of funds for the bounty is not too much, I think the bounty will always be there in the future
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 03, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
As long as the crypto-currency survives, there will be new ICOs. And most of these ICOs will have to depend on the bounty campaigns, to get the necessary exposure and investment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
September 03, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
while ico is still running we will be with the bounty
I think ICO will never die and so will the Bounty be with us always

it will really never stops since people has an unending thinking ability therefore they will still create a good project in the market that people will patronized. and since most of the time ICO has done great in the market then it will surely be done of most of the people doing a project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
I think that bounties will stay with us for at least a couple more years. If the ICO's continue to be succesful in the future, then bounties will also be succesful because they will always be needed by the ICO's.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

I think that the more and more time passes the less the value of the bounties became, why, because there are lots of ICOs and people don't know where to join, the number of participants is going to decrease time by time and the number of manipulations and scams into the bounties is being increased which leads to spam and low quality, the ICO team is not received the desired results from the bounties to be honest.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
September 03, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
while ico is still running we will be with the bounty
I think ICO will never die and so will the Bounty be with us always
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 05:14:05 AM
I'm sure it's been a long time. The bounty programs are not only almost free advertising, but also a way to organize around a large community - and this is the most important thing in the cryptocurrency market. Large whales or funds that individually invest millions of dollars in a project do not create a community. It's just a business.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
September 03, 2018, 05:07:57 AM
Bounty will disappear when the market will be regulated. Investors-housewives will not be needed
so catch the moment
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
i think as long as they will prove a lot marketing power i think there will be a lot of need for bounty campaigns
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 05:05:22 AM
As long cryptocurrency is booming on the market and will known in the world and other company will encourage on doing creating some cryptocurrency by way of ICO program will continue the growth of bounty programs.
Pages:
Jump to: