Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us? - page 4. (Read 5219 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hi, everybody. Wink I think for a long time.But the payment of the bounty will decrease due to the large number of participants. Embarrassed
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Nowadays, majority of the ico bounty campaign they run long period of time, unlike 2017 most of it run only for 1 month up to 3 months only, comparing into our presence now were most of the ico run for 3 months up to 6 months or more. Which is became a burden instead of opportunity for the bounty hunters. Then, usually after the ico the distribution it takes 1 months or 3 months and sometimes it exceed more.
Activity: 336
In as much as ico keeps rolling on there will be bounties program,  but the issue is that will most of the bounties be legit?  Will they pay after completion of bounties program??

These are some of the questions to ask about bounties
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
This forum is a basis of all cryptocurrency worldwide. This forum will always keep development of different projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I think that good bounties will remain but it is not possible to predict for sure what will happen in the nearest future. I think that such programs are necessary for some people to take part in
most gift programs take place in 2 or 3 months, but sometimes there are gift programs that increase the duration of their time to get more investors. because there are many gift programs that continue even though their initial plans are only a few months because they lack investors.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
As long as there will be ICO, and ICO will exist as long as there are investors willing to invest in any project, investors are ready to invest in any project related to cryptocurrencies, if the market shows a positive trend.
Activity: 266
I think that good bounties will remain but it is not possible to predict for sure what will happen in the nearest future. I think that such programs are necessary for some people to take part in
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
As long as we have new project coming up everyday, so I don't think bounty will end just like that but we might see low turn out of it due to some reason but the way crypto is now there seem to be large of project coming out everyday.
Activity: 420
This is of course very difficult to answer , I think the bounty will exist for a long time until the cryptocurrency will not die ico projects will come to this forum
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I think as long as new ICOs continue to emerge, bounties will still be with us. The only reason why most bounties are not really good lately is because people are not really investing in ICOs any more, so most projects find it hard to raise their Hardcap which makes it difficult for them to pay bounty hunters.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
I think bounty program with stay with us as long as blockchain will stay with us, the reason for bounty is to promote new project and make it reach to the masses and I believe as days goes by new project will be coming out and they need to be promote and hence bounty will be used to promote such new projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
as long as there is still innovation and also new technologies that keep popping up then the bounty will keep coming because it will continue to evolve with new ideas which are certainly a big hope for renewing the old crypto has quite a good system of before. so it is certainly likely that the bounty would last a long time even for a fairly long period of time.
Activity: 280
As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

Bounty program is the live wire of the ICO projects,it's a means of marketing the project,so long as new projects continue to emerge bounty campaigns will continue to exit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
don't worry, boutne campaigns will stay for long time, as long as new ICO appear. with time they will change format of campaigns because everything is changes with time.
Activity: 396
This is related to the growth of the ICO, and now the ICO reduction may reduce the bounty plan. But it will never disappear, and when the regulation is more severe, ICO may be resurrected.
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
To introduce an ICO project platform to the public, the campaign process is needed and campaign participants need prizes to do their jobs well, so that the Bounty program will always be there if the ICO project is still there for fundraising.
copper member
Activity: 119
the ICO project will always come up with new ideas and the bounty program will still be needed to campaign for the project to achieve softcap / hard cap, while ico will end if the investor no longer believes will bring profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That right. As long as the project, forum, and all those involved in cryptocurrency still exist, the Bounty program will continue to work to help develop the ICO project and in the bounty also everyone who has just joined Crypto can gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 197
You see, bounty companies are profitable for cryptocurrencies, especially those that are just entering the market, so I think there will be a long life in the bonus program.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
My friend predicted bounty should disappera by the end of this year and now I see a strong decrease in number and quality of bounties, but I see a connection between market situation and bounties,so I predict bull run should affect bounty in a positive way!
Pages:
Jump to: