Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating - page 2. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I have not participated in any bounty, and I have found many bounty hunters here. I think they are wasting time and now a lot of scam projects.
So true.

More and more bounties are becoming today and people just keep on joining them because of the chase of the rewards. And later on those rewards won't be distributed to them because its a scam and while you are a newbie, you can contribute to the forum without even joining any bounty temporarily.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I have not participated in any bounty, and I have found many bounty hunters here. I think they are wasting time and now a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
Im participating in 3 bounties too and spend less than an hour on them. I could do more, but time is not enough, for me it is more like a hobby
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
For signature campaign 1bitcointalk account,1signature campaign only. For social media campaigns you can join how many bounty you want like facebook,twitter,telegram and youtube.And You can also see my avatar to see my bounty I Already participating now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
I am currently participating in about 30 Social Media Bounties of different projects, but I know some Bounty Hunters who participate in 100+ campaigns simulateously without defining the idea of the projects. As for me, I try to analyze each project before joining its Bounty campaign in order not to waste my time on useless projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
like many other people i participate in a signature bountie campaign. in addition, i participate in 2 to 3 reddit and 2 to 3 telegram campaigns and that is it. i can not invest more time, and if i am honest, that is enough for me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Currently I am joined in Agate bounty which project already reached soft cap and looks much promising lot of high rank members were promoting it so if anyone interested you can join in the bounty.I am not participating in other bounties since social media campaign were paying some pennies at the end.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

I am a private person so what i only do here is signature campaign meaning that i only joining single campaign and as of now it is Agate project whos doing better and already reaches the softcap

But i am stidying about being bloggers so in time i will be considering to participate in blog making area of every bounties or in other project related to that area of helping and profiteering
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

currently the bounty is no longer good enough to make profit options, there is a lot you can do in this industry rather than just working on campaigns. I think every reward for this year is very difficult to get a profit, another option is investing in altcoin or trading
Activity: 310
It depends on campaigns, you are participating in. You can join 100 bounties for Facebook and Twitter, or you can join one Signature campaign, and write articles the whole time for 20 ICOs. The outcome from the second one will be much higher.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Right now I can only participate in the bounty campaign for only 1 because of my busyness which makes me unable to control more women to be able to participate in more and more bounty campaigns
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Right now Im just participating in signature and telegram bounties. Occasionally Im trying apply and participate in translations campaigns since you can participate in multiple translations at once.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
Now I do not take too many bounty companies, because they have ceased to provide sufficient income.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I participate only in a signature campaign, because i want to see first whether the whole effort is worthwhile. If the work is worthwhile, i will certainly join in with more bounties, but until then i participating in one bounty.
Activity: 448
Bitcontalk one, article some and fb and twitter are some. The payment is now very low because too many participatns. the payment is delay to 2 months and more. That is the worst time of bounty hunters.  I prefer choose local bounty that gurantee payment to my work. I don;t like not to be paid even just clikc in a twitter or facebook.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
I can participate in 7-8 bounty activities at the same time, of course, there is only one signature, and most of the others are Twitter missions! I think this is very simple!

I am too much busy to participate in a large number of the Bounties. Recently I met here the post - the guy was sharing with all very strange information. he insisted that it is the truth that he works on 50 projects now.
wow, that's really weird, if at the same time he can do a lot of bounties, of course he's not an ordinary person, of course the time is only spent on work projects, his social media account must be full of posts about ico, if so what about the life of the community ? does he still have time to hang out?
Activity: 504
I can participate in 7-8 bounty activities at the same time, of course, there is only one signature, and most of the others are Twitter missions! I think this is very simple!

I am too much busy to participate in a large number of the Bounties. Recently I met here the post - the guy was sharing with all very strange information. he insisted that it is the truth that he works on 50 projects now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
not much bounty that I am working on. the signature campaign of bounty is clearly being the most important to follow. Moreover sometimes also joined in the video and article because just to increase revenue. If it is able to exercise a lot then just follow because it will be better in the results. But if a little bounty but optimal would be much better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Currently I participate just in 1 bounty , datablockchain, it is the only bounty, I wear their signature and that's it.
I don't see any worthy project besides this one
Activity: 313
I am currently involved in 20 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth

Wow this is really huge but I am not too surprised about this owing to the fact that you are well grounded in this business. Well for me, I am currently into just three campaigns for now owing to the fact that I am combining bounty hunting with other things, I hope I can one be like you but I hope most of them will not end up to be a scam because that will be quite painful.
Pages:
Jump to: