Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating - page 7. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
I used to run about 100 companies and participated only in social networks. but after receiving payments and a big scam I realized that it was better to do few projects but to do everything. and now I have 8 projects in which I devote a considerable part of the time to get the maximum profit
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

Facebook and Twitter both are not give bigger shares for you because the number of participants will be higher than other campaigns you can see in the marketplace.

I always suggest the bounty hunters to look at the signature, translation and youtube campaign.
Number of participants and work you do will be considered good mate.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
I just joined a first signature campaign, DAEX, and they rewarded the bounty hunter. But their pool is so small so I do not get a lot of money from it, but I think this is a good start
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Am currently participating in only one signature campaign now. What I do mainly is article writing which I also use it to get some tokens from some projects as well. I prefer doing article and signature bounty

Article bounty is good. Often most part of bounty pool stands out precisely on article campaigns

At the moment, I work in 20 bounty.  Very rarely take TW and FB.  I mainly write articles about projects.  For me this is the most interesting, and the reward is the same.  When you write about the project, you better understand the idea.
Activity: 856
Why participate in a multitude of bounties? Just choose a few really successful companies and give them a little time every day. They will bring you more profit than 100 fraudulent companies. 5-6 pieces is enough for a good income.
Activity: 593
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

With UMC And Menapay

Now I am doing a signature bounty for the RIPAEX project. Its rewards are very big. If you are interested, you can check it out.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ripaexio-hybrid-exchange-very-big-reward-4510008
Activity: 572

With UMC And Menapay

I don’t think you will be able to do Twitter campaign, it’s not easy to do that, because you’re going to need a lot of people if you’re going to benefit from it, so that’ makes Facebook campaign a lot better than that. And by the way, you don’t need to be asking people what campaigns they are into, you should just make your own research and do what you believe will work for you.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
Am currently participating in only one signature campaign now. What I do mainly is article writing which I also use it to get some tokens from some projects as well. I prefer doing article and signature bounty

Article bounty is good. Often most part of bounty pool stands out precisely on article campaigns
Activity: 645
Merit: 100

With UMC And Menapay

If you have a system and a clear plan for work, you can participate in a lot more campaigns. I participated in 80 campaigns in social networks. It took about 1 hour a day
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
Used to invest more and work less. So I just pick one single project for work I mean for the bounty. But this year in the terms of investment hard to pick good projects. It's good to give our 100% then it does not matter how many bounty. Just give your quality work in a good project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I think the choice of bounty depends on individual interest, at first I do a lot of social media bounties but now I have totally resigned reason being that almost all social media campaign requires reporting besides a lot of participants go for this campaign, I prefer signature campaign,  it's simply the best.
Activity: 308
I participate in many bounty companies around 30. I understand that not all projects are good but studied them superficially. And it seems to me that many people can bring something to me. Now a lot of ICO projects and learn everything I do not have enough time.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Well I have participated in a bounty campaign twice in a signature campaign type of thing in the past, Well I have just tried to experience the payment in getting involve in a signature campaign and as you can see because it has a big percentage with the payment, Other than facebook, and twitter campaign.

But then it led me in just joining back again in signature campaign that is paying bitcoin instead because I had a recent experience that there was once a bounty campaign that was not successful and did not reach its hard cap that led them to stop its ICO, Well I know they don't want it to happen aswell but that is life you can never really know whats up ahead,

But even though I am not participating in a bounty signature campaign I had 2 bounty campaign for FB and twitter campaign, And I am picking bounties that doesn't need to report and post in a forum.
Activity: 29
I am currently involved in 20 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth

Wow, 20 bounties? That's quite a lot t keep up with. You must have a lot of time in your hands. I'm currently participating in Unifox bounty as displayed on my signature. It's a great project with working products already. Their presale starts on October 28

Participating in bountys from some good auto bounty platforms can save time and increases the chance for successful bounty ending
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I am currently involved in 20 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth

Wow, 20 bounties? That's quite a lot t keep up with. You must have a lot of time in your hands. I'm currently participating in Unifox bounty as displayed on my signature. It's a great project with working products already. Their presale starts on October 28
copper member
Activity: 336
It is important to participate in multiple campaigns because there is a good chance that one of them will either be a scam or a failure. The ICO market has changed but they still think they can make millions just by offering a fancy website and promises of high gains
Activity: 336
I'm participating in only one signature campaign obviously and it's facebook with telegram and some other social media campaign ranging from 5-10 but I've realized is not how many bounties that is important but doing few good ones that will pay off
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I participate in many bounties because most cannot be trusted so participating in many helps  me to cover my costs if one of them pays good.Participating in so many bounties can be very stressful but I do not have a choice but to do it that way.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Over the past month, there were a lot of Scam projects that are not credible. There were no high-quality projects at all, and now the number of my bounty campaigns is decreasing every day. Many projects are afraid to conduct their ICO and hence the bounty campaign. I hope that soon the situation will improve, otherwise in a month or two I will not have a single project.
Pages:
Jump to: