Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating - page 4. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
I only work on the signature campaign because I think that only sign campaign is easy and doesn't take much time to do it.
me too , but doing bounties in my opinion is good as well because sometimes it can help to multiply our earnings but need more patience because the rules of signature and bounty are not the same when it comes distribution of payment.  But it's still a big help also especially if you want to learn how to trade which is if you're afraid to risk money you can use token to practice your skills.  
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
i dont join so many campaigns. i think that social media campaigns are not so much profitable for me because there are so many participants with dupe accounts. i prefer to join only signature campaigns so i can participate only one campaign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
10-20 bounty right now, most of it is social media campaign, i was can participating up to 50 campaigns, but i dont have time anymore to do that
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers
I just participated in 5 bounty campaigns since I have notices there are many of them are scam and do not have value and I do not want to waste my time doing the task which is not valuable anymore. Although I have few bounties but it is okay at least for me it has good potential in the future. It is better to join only few bounties but has future than to join as many bounties but nothing to get in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I only took part in a bounty signature that I knew had a decent reward if I was successful. the social media bounty is no longer worthit because of the large number of participants who participated, plus the number of multi-account participants.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
I only work on the signature campaign because I think that only sign campaign is easy and doesn't take much time to do it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
I'm doing few bounties but only 1 signature cause you can't join many until it hasn't finished yet. But I create a lot of blogs and joining article campaign. This campaign also pay good aside from signature campaign. I don't do social campaign like Facebook and Twitter but only Reddit since the reward here are often few do to massive participants. I typically choose project that are being participated by few since the most chances to earn reward here are big. But there's risk that the project could be scam. But it will depends on how you choose. So if youre good on picking it doesn't really matter.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I only focus on the signature campaign because to be able to participate in many bounties takes a lot of time while I also have other work that I have to do so for now just focus on the signature.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Cause i don't really has a good social media account, at the current state i've just join signature campaign, but sometimes i join the discord bounty *rarely join that. So the current state would be 1 bounty at a time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I just do signature campaign because i don't have enough time to join another bounties like social media, blog or another. Twitter campaign it's pretty good than facebook, but yeah it's very hard to increase your followers.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
If my memory serves right, I have joined 3 bounties including this one.
- Trade.io
- Konios BTC bounty
- Kamagames
The fact that ICOs now decreasing in real existence though the fake ones are increasing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
wow thanks for all your opinions i have learn a lot i have been in like 10 bounties until now. but i think tombola and miracle tele are the tokens with more value and more opportunity to grow bigger and be useful in the internet world if theres not problem with you i can make thread about the profit they have been getting for me in the future
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
I plan to lead no more than 20 companies, they will all be related to content, I think this is the best way for me to work.
Activity: 434
This days how many bounties you are participating is really not counting,how many payment you have received and how many are listed and at what value. The bounty this days is getting more frustrating
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
It is logical that I participate in one signature bounty, and I also participate in content creation bounty. And here as far as I have enough time, I do so much, to the maximum. On average, I get 2-3 video reviews per day
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that you can participate in at least a hundred bounty companies at the same time, but the point is that it's not worth it. Of the 100 bounty companies you end up with only 10 will be normal, and only 3 will be something really worthwhile.
Activity: 328
Maybe for now I don't follow too many Bounties because I only follow the signature campaign so that only one I can follow and Bounty Facebook, Twitter and others I don't like because of the small allocation
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
Nowadays it is hard to find a bounty program worth joining. Too much work for too little pay.

I only do signature bounty right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
at this time I joined 9 bounty campaigns, before that I took part in many bounty campaigns but now I'm careful because many bounties are scam.
In this regard, I also fully agree with you, because today, more and more often, the Bounty companies don’t pay anything, and despite the fact that they still collect a certain amount of money from investors, they throw their bankruptcy into a poor market condition.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
at this time I joined 9 bounty campaigns, before that I took part in many bounty campaigns but now I'm careful because many bounties are scam.
Pages:
Jump to: