Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating - page 8. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Facebook or Twitter campaigns are worthless. Thousands of people, minimum payouts. I think that all these low-quality spam-alike posts with hashtags don't do a lot of good to the projects' reputation as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
WoW 20 bounties yes i suppose as u said they need to be very carefull because i has problems at first because i get confused with their rule lf every bounty until i started to write every important aspect including the date to report, the format and the other important stuff, i think i need to start doing more than 3 at least 6 until i get used to it
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Twitter campaigns are usually full and you get little reward because of that.
I am currently only doing one campaign, MOBU, which is in my signature.
I used to do a lot of campaigns but it is paid bad right now so i am not doing much right now.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
Doing bounties require wisdom and devotion of time because doing just one bounty at a time may not be as rewarding as you expect it to be, so one has to be very wise about doing bounties so as to get the best reward for your effort. personally am doing more than two bounties presently. in the name of getting a good reward and making good money for myself.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I am currently involved in 20 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers
If you have more than 5 hours per day for bounty, I think you can at least make 10-20 bounty at a time. Here are a lot of bounty hunters working fulltime and they can make up to 50 bounty at a time. A huge amount of work and I can not figure out how they manage it smoothly because each bounty has a different rule.
Activity: 103
I am currently participating on atleast 5 bounties. All of them are strong projects and one of them is Swachhcoin. I recommend you to join their bounty and you can also participate in the Token sale ! They have a really great team.
Activity: 17
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

With UMC And Menapay

That's good I'm also going to participate in bounties when I achieve Jr member rank. ( I was participating in bounties but when bitcointalk new rules announced so I leave all bounties beacuse I personally think it will be good if I achieve atleast Jr member rank then again I will continue to do bounties. Now I'm focused to learning all things.

If you post good content then you surely gain Twitter followers you just need patience bro, And yes Twitter camapign are good one of my friends earns 150$ per Twitter bounty with 10k followers and I think that's enough for that. But mostly I believe you should very careful to choose bounties as I see many ico and bounties are scam so choose any bounites after lot of research.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

With UMC And Menapay

I don’t think you will get anyone to spare you ideas about a bounty programs
Doing that will expose the project to even more dubious participants

So I advise you to go to the bounty sections and find out yourself
That’s all I can advise you
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
There i lots of criteria to choose the right bounty so you won't be wasting your time:
1 - Chose only SOLID & PROMISING ICO / Projects.
2 - Do as many bounties as you can (they are profitable if you're smart enough).

As for how to get Twitter followers, it's easy, just go check those Follow & follow back FREE websites to get fans, by the time you'll be having 10's of followers so easy, yes this take time but totally worth it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

With UMC And Menapay

Pages:
Jump to: