Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating - page 5. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I just joined the signature campaign, so currently I can only join a single bounty. I use Sobit signature, it's a fairly modern and easy to use exchange
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I am currently participating in just one signature campaign with, because i want to test first, if the whole thing is worthwhile. If it is worth it, i will get more involved, but i will wait and see.
That is right, many bounties out there but not all are worth our time so we should be able to be careful too with what we are participating at, for me I just participating to what I know has a great platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
many campaigns are being followed for now but a few good tokens are obtained. maybe because the project is dishonest or unsuccessful. hoping that the new rules will make good results in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Bounty is my favorite game I always participate and I never left any important bounty to be participated, this  is a short work and also it is profitable, presently I am doing 20-25 bounties and hope this will give me profit.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I am currently participating in just one signature campaign with, because i want to test first, if the whole thing is worthwhile. If it is worth it, i will get more involved, but i will wait and see.
Activity: 308
I participate in 7 bounties now, I like to participate in the signature campaign, content campaign. I no longer participate in social media campaigns because of my Facebook and my twitter has been banned.
Activity: 196
You can participate in multiple bounties as much as you want but to tell you the truth, only a few are legit or and most are just shady projects that will either abandon you or their project will have no value in the end. Sad to say but I have been a victim or worthless bounties a few times and holding tokens in my wallet with no value.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

since you can only join one signature campaign at a time and then you can join many social media campaign then go for it as long as you can handle the reports very well im currently doing only signature campaign because I dont have a huge follower.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
I prefer only signature campaings because it's most profitable exept translations or videoblog, also sometimes I prefer twitter bountys, but you are right it's hard to have a many real follwers at twitter, also usually you neeed to audit your twitter for real followers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
At the moment I am leading zero companies, since I lost my sense, and when I led about 60 pieces, I did not get the expected exhaust.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

With UMC And Menapay

I didn't follow the bounty other than the signature, only for signatures.
not for other campaigns, in my opinion it wastes my time to do other things. trade is more promising than social media campaigns. yes that is my opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Just like the other members, I have only participated in one bounty campaign particularly in signature campaign. Though they're also right about participating at social media campaign at the same time because we are all aware that gaining more stakes will make you earn more reward tokens, but I am okay and contented as of now in signature campaign only.
Activity: 560

With UMC And Menapay

currently there are many bounty hunters so the possibility of getting big results will be difficult, so I think you should start looking for other knowledge in this crypto industry
there is a lot of knowledge that you can get besides bounty. and if you want it, look for it right away
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I'm currently following 10+ bounty campaigns. usually I join the signature campaign, article campaign, social media campaign. maybe I'll follow more bounties.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
The important thing is not that you have participated in many bounties, but you can find real projects. For those who don’t pay, even if you participate in 100 bounties, they are worthless for you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Only one campaign. And that is enough for me because I do not have time for it. But I think that is enough for everyone, we shouldnt be hungry.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
I used to do research first when going to a bounty campaign, the first thing I noticed was that the sale of ico had to be clear ... not all of my bounties followed ... especially the bounty with unclear scans I left behind
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
It is better to participate in the bounties you can manage effectively. Though, I think you can do more than what you're doing at the moment, especially if you join Article/video campaign.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Signature campaigns usually pay the best in this forum when compared to other campaigns like the social media campaigns etc which is why I always prefer signature campaigns over other campaigns any day.

Ranking:
1. Translation and Signature campaigns
2. Articles and Video campaigns
3. Facebook and Twitter campaigns

This has been my personal observation after being a part of this forum for a long period of time and this is what majority of the bounty hunters think. Do your research before joining any specific campaign in this forum people.
Activity: 350
I currently participate in 6 bounty tasks, including 1 signature, 6 Twitter tasks, I think it is very simple to complete these tasks, I am trying to increase the number of my tasks!
Pages:
Jump to: