Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating - page 6. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

I'm currently involved in the ApolloX signature campaign and a few more on Twitter and Facebook. I also think that this is enough not to spend too much time on bounty.
Not always for Twitter you get more money than for Facebook. Because you must have accounts in both social networks. And how to increase the number of followers on Twitter/Facebook you can find here on BTT.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I only participate in one bounty,  that is signature campaign. The bounty payment now isn't as much as the previous ones. Most bounties give a little reward for the participants, and that makes me feeling not enthusiastic to join more.

Yes per one bitcointalk account you need atleast one bounty campaign, but in bounty campaign not only signature campaign you can also join in other campaign but facebook,youtube,twitter and telegram only.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Bounty campaign is indeed allowed for participants to participate in more than one event and also you can participate in other projects but only for social media campaign. But in my experience in participating in many projects is not recommended, later you will feel bored cause the ICO process takes a long time and finally You will quit in the middle of the way and do not follow the project until it's finished
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
I only participate in one bounty,  that is signature campaign. The bounty payment now isn't as much as the previous ones. Most bounties give a little reward for the participants, and that makes me feeling not enthusiastic to join more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
I already join so many champaign, of course that's is social media, because if signatures we only join 1 and take a long time, Maybe 3 months even more. I was inspired to join a lot of social media because of my friend, Only social he already earn so much money, but now I don't know why I'm not passionate anymore to join in social media champ
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I see this topic is quite recent. Social media campaigns? I dunno about that. I participated in translation bounties for one of the best ICO (Farmatrust) and the bounty for me was not what i expected. Oh well... We are in a bear market i guess.

I am currently participating in signature, and i wait for payout on several bounties, including Nauticus, Flogmall, and w12 campaign. First two got the required crowdsale funds, but i fear the worst right now with this market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
For this year only, I already experienced 5 bounty campaigns that did not pay or failed since they didn't make the soft cap. These were really a hard reality of bounty campaigns. Though were some who paid but their token doesn't appear in the exchange. Sad to say, this might be the effect of down market.
Same situation, almost all of my bounty are not paying since they are a failed project, though some bounty succeed yet they are still not listed in an exchange. Currently I have 3 bounty campaign and I do hope that they will succeed and pay me for the work I've done for them. ICO is quiet not good in the past months, maybe that's why bounty are not that profitable compare last year.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Since i begin to join herein Bitcointalk from newbie until now if i am not wrong i was participant bounty signature campaign twice but one of them give to me a huge profits.

To be exact the project lead by the deadly as manager to proof that i am telling the truth participating bounties aren't wasting time all we need to do is find better project and choose reputable manager to make sure the project are not scam.
Activity: 421
For this year only, I already experienced 5 bounty campaigns that did not pay or failed since they didn't make the soft cap. These were really a hard reality of bounty campaigns. Though were some who paid but their token doesn't appear in the exchange. Sad to say, this might be the effect of down market.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I am always participating one bounty. because i need to be sure about projects future succeses and gains. so in that market choosing best project is really hard.
There are too many scam icos and i am afraiding participating one of that. so i generally try to choose one bounty and i am fully focusing that project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Cause I only do bounty in my spare times so I only join 5 bounties and the important one is not how many bounties are you participating but the important one is how to find a good coin so when you do their bounty you will got more money from them. So before joining the bounty i always do some research first about their product, their teammate, their roadmap, their technology, their idea, their advisor and a lot of things to research before joining the bounty task.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Really? You can join several bounty campaigns simultaneously? Never heard of that before. But well, seems true based on your statements. Before, I thought bounty campaigns and sig campaigns got the same rules except to the duration before getting the payment, now I realized that I was wrong Cheesy. My question is, how will you wear all the signatures for each bounty you participated?
Personally, I participate in 10 companies, 10 different ico. No, it is still not a full-time job for me
i think it is not enough if you are doing only 3 campaign, there are people doing more than 50 campaign.
I am currently participating in only five bounty campaigns. I was actually doing 10 bounties before but I carefully choose those five

Guys, if I were you, I'll try signature campaigns other anything else simply because it provides you greater amount of reward (but with a higher post quota of course), less chance to encounter scams since most of them are managed by reputable members of this forum (e.g. Zapo, yahoo62278), and fast earnings since payments are done weekly.

But before joining, make sure first that you are a good quality poster, active and got couple of merits too (usually 10 and up) because most of the time the campaigns that are running now have a merit requirement. Good luck Smiley.
Activity: 672
I am currently participating in only five bounty campaigns. I was actually doing 10 bounties before but I carefully choose those five because the other five are not really a project that can succeed in raising their soft cap.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
There i lots of criteria to choose the right bounty so you won't be wasting your time:
1 - Chose only SOLID & PROMISING ICO / Projects.
2 - Do as many bounties as you can (they are profitable if you're smart enough).

As for how to get Twitter followers, it's easy, just go check those Follow & follow back FREE websites to get fans, by the time you'll be having 10's of followers so easy, yes this take time but totally worth it.
not always the number of projects affects profits. You can make 100 bounty and get a small profit. or make 10 bounty and get a pretty decent reward. it all depends on the approach
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Only join signature campaign for now, because i think social media campaign have a lot of participant and it means it will only give a little amount of reward if we join it. And i don't have any skill to do article or video campaign, so signature campaign already be good side job for me.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
i think it is not enough if you are doing only 3 campaign, there are people doing more than 50 campaign. i consider only 1 project success out of 10 campaign. so we need to do at-least 50 campaign to get good reward. me also doing approx 20 to 30 campaign and i have not received any good reward tilll now.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
If I count the total number of projects, I have joined two previous signature campaigns, Infinitus and ZEEX, both of which have not been paid. I was worried because I only joined the bounty a few months ago
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, twitter campaign are also better when it comes to bountie just make sure to choose wisely a good bounties with a big potential in its future. Getting a lot of followers in twitter is not that hard just always follow around like a 100 accounts and when you have some followers, follow back the accounts that you didn't follow yet because there will have a new followers in your account after following few accounts. And after that try joining some twitter campaign, it is very easy to retweets and report the links.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
Personally, I participate in 10 companies, 10 different ico. No, it is still not a full-time job for me, I also study at the Institute and do an internship at a local Bank.
Activity: 131
I am currently joining 5 bounties, I followed several campaigns such as signatures, articles / blogs and telegrams. I didn't follow the social media campaign because the results were small.
Pages:
Jump to: