Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating - page 3. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
At the moment I take part in more than 10 projects that I think are very promising. I know people who run more than 50 companies and it takes them a lot of time and effort, and they usually participate in social networks. But personally, I think that participation in social networks does not bring much profit, unlike subscription campaigns
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Now probably only in one, because I stopped taking part in social campaigns, because in most cases if people get something, they get very, very little, although lately it has become more percent in social networks
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Well I think if someone has 5 hours a day free, then he or she can join 10-15 bounties easily. I currently join 5-6 bounties and all are strong projects . The team of all the projects are very good and cooperative . I really enjoying working of all my projects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Do not take more than you can do, you need to determine for yourself a maximum, I do 20 companies on average, and of them only 30% pay what they promised.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I can participate in 7-8 bounty activities at the same time, of course, there is only one signature, and most of the others are Twitter missions! I think this is very simple!

Participating in many bounties may not be the big issue , the big issue will be when those coins actually firstly needs to get listed and secondly it should not happen that within few days only it become a worthless coin and all your efforts go in vain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Only one and I think that every bounty participant should promote only one ICO. Because how can you be helpful if you promote 30 ICOs in at one time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I only participated in the bounty signature and now on playgame. I also have other work that I have to complete. now I only take one bounty. can no longer follow many campaigns. not like before who can still work on social media bounties
Activity: 85
I'm currently having 6 bounties I hope the projects will successful so everyone can be happy cross fingers
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I am currently involved in 25 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I haven't participated yet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I can participate in 7-8 bounty activities at the same time, of course, there is only one signature, and most of the others are Twitter missions! I think this is very simple!
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
Before there are rules for participants in the twitter bounty campaign must report their work. I'm still active with the Twitter bounty campaign. Because of the large number of participants and must report work. I decided to quit the bounty of Twitter. And I focus on blogs and signatures.
Activity: 616
There i lots of criteria to choose the right bounty so you won't be wasting your time:
1 - Chose only SOLID & PROMISING ICO / Projects.
2 - Do as many bounties as you can (they are profitable if you're smart enough).

As for how to get Twitter followers, it's easy, just go check those Follow & follow back FREE websites to get fans, by the time you'll be having 10's of followers so easy, yes this take time but totally worth it.
Your two criteria are contradicted to each other and I think being a smart bounty hunter would not only choose the solid project because in the past few months, bounty and ICO failed or scammed the participants even it is a solid project. We should look for other campaign also since there are no rules in joining multiple campaigns as long as you are not cheating.
Activity: 308
I joined the signature campaign yesterday.We have to watch out for new projects.All the projects are obsolete and the awards are no longer the same.It all depends on luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
At the moment it will be 1 social media and 1 signature campaign, since there is a limitation on how much campaign that can be registered, and mostly on the signature campaign that not allowing to join more than 1 campaign.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
A few months ago I was extremely bounty hunter but nowadays I didn't join bounty campaign like those months. nowadays I only do a few bounties that looking are legit. If u found that the manager is reputed and the team member is also legit than I join the bounty otherwise I just avoided those bounty project
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
I joined signature program of OPP Open Wifi and did 5 translation campaigns. I had a lot of free time since I joined only those campaigns. At previous, I almost could not join in any signature campaigns because my rank become newbie, but after I got merit I could join signature campaign of OPP Open Wifi bounty. For translation, after creating the threads, I just need to moderate by replying some questions for now. It is quite easy and no need much time.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
I have never joined a social media bounty because I don't have much time to report my work every time and for that I only join 1 bounty and 1 signature
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
now I only take one bounty. not taking part in another bounty, a few months I became inactive to participate in the campaign bounty like articles and videos that I often follow. because seeing these few months like being a bad day for bounty hunters. I chose only to join the signature campaign and trade crypto, it made me able to make money every day, even though the results I got were not many.
brand new
Activity: 0
It is desirable to choose and make a decision independently, then you will feel more confident and there will be no offense.
Pages:
Jump to: