Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now? - page 10. (Read 92230 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Many people asking me about bitcoin regarding on how to earn on it but the problem raise because they dont know how to use technology as a tool of small earnings.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
all the people closest to me ask me what is Bitcoin, I explain in detail what is Bitcoin but they do not want to accept and instead say "it's fake, just try you find another business", lol
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Not much . just some of my friends who wanted to work & new in online work . we had some discussion about bitcoin .
that is good, way to go when you earn big money in the future when your rank has increased. im sure people will come at you and asking about your help on how did you earn money and where did you get that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Not much . just some of my friends who wanted to work & new in online work . we had some discussion about bitcoin .
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
Not much, just a simple discussion with my friends who already knows about crypto. I mostly avoid sharing or posting about blockchain and crypto-related news as people here in our place often have discrimination with people affiliated with this kind of things (they lump crypto with networking, scam, illegal and whatnots) and they are not worth the explanation.
I’m not into all those online campaigning stuffs, I just discuss Bitcoin with people I meet face-to-face, and not just anyone, but particular type of people. I have got about two guys and one lady asking me about it as of now.
Activity: 528
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
There are now many people whi questioning me about btc. They are curious because I am now rich.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Earlier of this day my co-worker ask me where would I get my extra income? She asked me if I already had a business. And I said to her that I dont have any business, but Im into cryptocurrency were I earn extra money. When she heard that she became interesting and ask me all the detail on hiw he can join the community.
Activity: 150
Merit: 110
it is getting more people around me who is asking something or discussing after hear or see about it on media.
But as far as i can see, most of the people who don't research and read enough aren't sure about reality and permanency of bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
In my village almost everyone is curious about bitcoin because here technology is not so advanced and still foreign about the internet. though I still try to explain bitcoin to them
You can be one of the best person in your are if you are going to teach them on how to do bitcoin because bitcoin is a one time big time opportunity and it is not good to let it pass on the people who can grab it. Launch a mini orientation in your are to enlighten them about bitcoin so they can become a bitcoin user and you can help other people to improve their lives.
Activity: 490
I tell all my close friends about bitcoin, they can not understand this unfortunately.
Sometimes they are interested in miners, they want to make quick money on it.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
In my village almost everyone is curious about bitcoin because here technology is not so advanced and still foreign about the internet. though I still try to explain bitcoin to them
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Same goes for me, even my senior colleagues are now starting to learn about bitcoin even those who are not into IT stuff, ever since its value increases most of them now are curious and sees it as a good opportunity to invest.
yes that is right that now people from all categories of life are trying to learn about bitcoin. in fact bitcoin is now becoming more popular because when i start learning about bitcoin at that time in my area i do not think that a single person knew about bitcoin but now with time bitcoin is coming more popular and now people are regularly asking me about bitcoin. i am hopeful that the new generation will give more preference and priority to bitcoin.
Activity: 406
No one is asking me about bitcoin. People here in my place have no knowledge in bitcoin. But if someone will teach them and make them realize that bitcoin is a good source of income. I think they will get into it.

Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Same goes for me, even my senior colleagues are now starting to learn about bitcoin even those who are not into IT stuff, ever since its value increases most of them now are curious and sees it as a good opportunity to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Many people ask me about bitcoins and they amazed about it because many got earn and of how easy to earn if you will do the job here. I want to teach everyone about it because I want them to know and feel what I feel when earning bitcoins.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
I know bitcoin from friends writing in social media facebook, when I meet often ask about bitcoin and gladly he answer what I ask. besides my friend, nobody has talked about bitcoin.
Activity: 168
yes that's a good question, if the home environment that I live a lot of ask bitcoin to me because only me initially who play bitcoin home environment, originally my home neighbors who came to my house and he asked questions and until now he also played bitcoin and follow this diforum, the point is for me do not be embarrassed to ask, because it perimsip me and I also will not hesitate to hate to know all about bitcoin that I know thanks  Wink
Activity: 252
many people are asking me about bitcoin and i am answering its bitcoin is a very profitable virtual currency for you.,

and I say if you want to know more in please you find out in google ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
only the really interested to produce btc who often ask, let alone the value of 1 btc is getting up each year makes people more interested. every year people who talk about how to produce btc are increasing.

Those people who are still neutral about bitcoin would ask but they are not really that interested but only those that are really interested to it would ask from time to time not just about bitcoin but in cryptocurrency in general as well. My friends and I are discussing about the possibility of investing to other altcoin as well and discuss the possibilities. I am happy about it because I am the one who introduced it to them and now they are already searching on their own for other possibilities.

There are still some people who are doubtful about it because I have some other friends also who did not invest yet because they don't trust it yet and still apprehensive but I believe eventually they would be able to grasp the importance of blockchain technology and have the option of investing some time to it to understand it more.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Before ,no one is asking me about bitcoin, even im already  the one introducing it to them. Then one time i made a post  on my facebook  account and uploaded my earnings ,then suddenly  everyone on my friends list  is already asking  me to teach th em bitcoin until today.
Pages:
Jump to: