Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now? - page 7. (Read 92232 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
my personal experience, after I stop working and telling the family that I want to focus on bitcoin, from here all my neighbors know and start asking about bitcoin, if the number of people who ask about bitcoin I forgot and did not count that amount
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
My friends and family started asking me about bitcoin. I think they got intersted when they saw I am earning through thus. I just tell them to read about bitcoin and what it can do. I just tell them some basic information. I think if they are really interested they will spend time and effort to learn. Plus they will be well informed before entering this field.
Activity: 112
About a 2 people and told me that they are interested. They want to join, so I explain and taught them how bitcoin works. Then now they are already a newbie. But in my family we are 5 out of 20 joined bitcoin and my uncle who recommends us to join this forum is already a Full member that earns .03 BTC and it helps him a lot though he is unemployed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

I am keeping it secret as I want to accumulate as many as I can
No need to kept it a secret the fact that you share that information is not going to change much in the long term, besides even if you teach people about bitcoin that does not mean they are going to earn bitcoin, most of them will have to buy it since they have no idea about how to earn money online, and even if they knew how, most people are lazy and will prefer to buy bitcoin over earning bitcoin.
Activity: 172
As of now, nobody is asking me about bitcoin and also it is because they are not familiar about this. Because I am a beginner, I have not enough information about bitcoin and I am trying to gain more knowledge in order to make me not bother in explaining what is bitcoin all about.
Yeah you are probably new in the word of bitcoins and have a little experience about the usage of bitcoins and the methods of collection. It is all the matter of time and interest the more you are interested the better you would know within lesser span of time. If someone is asking you about the bitcoins the signature campaigns or more about the discussion forums for the sake of earning money, then this is really a hell difficult to explain them in the beginning but becomes easier with the passage of time.
If someone asking me about bitcoin and signature campaign and etc. I will explain what is bitcoin and what uses of bitcoin is and what is signature campaign this is so easy to everyone and many says what about bitcoin I will teach it and they will learn it
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
some people already ask me if i know bitcoin and i shocked because bitcoin is gradually know of people in my country...it means it is near to 70 percent people are use bitcoin in couple of year...
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
only 2 for 100 people, i think bitoin not so popular at real life, but for digital life bitcoin so popular
It is true that most of the people are still unaware of the bitcoins .the thing is that it is all about being active on various sites considering the collection and use of this currency . We usually do not troll through the internet in search of BTCs.

The financial matter even in today’s world have solved and dealt in the form of fiats. That is why in the real world, bitcoins do exist but yet not popular enough to take over the world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Youre making your life complicated, the temdwncy for that is they will not stop until you teach them. For now my parents know about this and I decuded to not share this yet in my relatives due to the fact that I think it may triggers their time instead of using it for resting or something else and I hate repeating myself , and lastly how can I be teach someone else if in myself I dont knoe yet the peocedures like hoe to trade tokens and something like that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
No one has asked about bitcoin to me, maybe because i haven't produced or have stuff i get from bitcoin. But i feel enjoy with my additional activities on bitcoin trading.
But it is also happy sharing your knowledge with some friend and relatives especially to those who needs extra income. So they can have an additional income because of bitcoin and because you help them know bitcoin as well. A lot of people are still don't know bitcoin and maybe it is the time to spread what we know about it.
Activity: 546
I've been talking bitcoin to my girlfriend but she didn't believe that I will have a income to what I am doing. Because of that I'll take it as a challenge I will prove to her that I can earn as much as her one month salary. Sounds silly but thats true,she did not believe until she see the proof that I can earn big to bitcoin. My plan is to treat her in a class restaurant when I got my first bitcoin encashment not to proof that I can earn but to encourage her to do bitcoin too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Family. Friends .The neighbors almost all ask me what is bitcoin. But I do not overly respond to them for being useless. In my area bitcoin and internet still not too in the know

it seem many people around you know about bitcoin. but you say "In my area bitcoin and internet still not too in the know"
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
There are some colleagues who asked me when I open this forum. Most they ask what bitcoin is and how to get it. And I explained the important point of bitcoin to them. But they are just curious without wanting to get bitcoin as well and some are suspicious that bitcoin is just a fantasy.
But I still believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and will be recognized by the world  Cool
Activity: 185
I don't think anybody asks about it. But I ask people if they have heard of bitcoin. Back in 2013 nobody did. Now everybody has heard of it but has not used it or is not sure what it is. This explains the massive upsurge in crypto valuations.

There are some who asks at me about Bitcoin. They are those whom were updated about the happenings in the environment. They asks on how to earn bitcoin and many stuffs about Bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

TBH only one asked me in last 30 days or so. Asked everything he could, lol. I tried to answer best possible, that btc is the future and that it is worth of investing in it. Hope more people will jump in because of me or my advice as I do believe in BTC for real.
So far I had only one also who asked me about it,lately. And I explain it briefly also as possible that he could fully understand. I am very much willing to explain actually to those whose interested to learned and gain more knowledge about it as long as they wouldn't asked me some thing that I couldn't explain also. I had also some limitation on what I know.
Its a sad thing for me, coz theres nothing who asked me about bitcoin. Maybe because they havent been heard it, or they doesnt care at all. But if it has one person who would asked me then i'll explain it also. I would like to share my knowledge to others.  I would be very happy to become a blessing to others by sharing what I have. there are so many people get interested on it now.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

TBH only one asked me in last 30 days or so. Asked everything he could, lol. I tried to answer best possible, that btc is the future and that it is worth of investing in it. Hope more people will jump in because of me or my advice as I do believe in BTC for real.
So far I had only one also who asked me about it,lately. And I explain it briefly also as possible that he could fully understand. I am very much willing to explain actually to those whose interested to learned and gain more knowledge about it as long as they wouldn't asked me some thing that I couldn't explain also. I had also some limitation on what I know.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!

Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
Ever since I earned my first Bitcents (though not that much) my friends and my family started asking me about Bitcoin, I'm not that selfish so I always share my knowledge with them and discussing how they can earn as well. Though there are inevitable situation where they won't believe me and mostly thinks it's a scam, I don't bother explaining for I know that it's their loss not mine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
I already told all my friends about Bitcoin and about my income. Some of them became very interested. I try to talk about Bitcoin to as many people as possible, to share my knowledge with them. So many people are asking me about Bitcoin now. It is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The Bitcoin technologies is kind of sluggish starter for these of us in Africa. The consciousness isn't what you evaluate with people in Europe. Though seminars and talkshows are set up now and then to get folks into the rave of the minute with Bitcoin, the participation hasnt really caught on that considerably. I get asked about Bitcoin as soon as in a whilst. But most instances I do the conversing to people and not folks inquiring me.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
As of now, nobody is asking me about bitcoin and also it is because they are not familiar about this. Because I am a beginner, I have not enough information about bitcoin and I am trying to gain more knowledge in order to make me not bother in explaining what is bitcoin all about.
Yeah you are probably new in the word of bitcoins and have a little experience about the usage of bitcoins and the methods of collection. It is all the matter of time and interest the more you are interested the better you would know within lesser span of time. If someone is asking you about the bitcoins the signature campaigns or more about the discussion forums for the sake of earning money, then this is really a hell difficult to explain them in the beginning but becomes easier with the passage of time.
Pages:
Jump to: