Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now? - page 5. (Read 92232 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
some people ask to me how I get the money, but when I explain about bitcoin, they can't understand. many people in around me don't know bitcoin. I just talk about bitcoin with my brother, from him, I know what is bitcoin..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have been asked by my 4-5 friends.They were asking me about how i earn by bitcoin.also i have been asked by some of my cousins
I always asked by my friends about bitcoin, and the news about this cryptocurrency, and the ways to earn a lot of bitcoin. First i introduced to them this site and then they begin to know a lot of thing and start earning some bitcoin using their skills and work.

They also thank me for this good opportunity.
Activity: 284
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Only 1 of my friend asked me what is bitcoin. She asked me if why I am using bitcoin and why I am always busy on my phone. So, I answered it and I said that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and is an online work. Bitcoin is also exchanging a bitcoin to real money. I said that bitcoin is really enjoyable and it gives income to me.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
I choose to keep this information a secret so no one asked me about bitcoins  Grin Grin Grin

If ever there will be someone, I'd probably just tell them to make their own research since it's too complicated to explain.  Grin

I wish I had done the same, keeping my bitcoin knowledge as a secret. I only told one person about it and now everyone around me are doing signature campaigns too. It's sort of annoying because you research bitcoin at home and you keep on doing work to earn more of it, and then once you go to school, you'd hear people talking about bitcoin nonstop. Like, can we talk about something else? I've already submerged myself with that topic at home. That's why I've got new friends now that don't know about bitcoin and I feel calm around them. They don't ask me questions about bitcoin because they don't even know about it and they don't know that I'm earning money from it. It's like a safe haven for me, those new people. Even my friends that are like family to me does nothing but try to earn bitcoin. I'm just so done with that conversation.

So yeah, you can tell that a lot of people are asking and talking about bitcoin to me now and it's all my fault. I do my best to not talk about it but sometimes the conversation just leads to that topic.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
There are several people like friends and relatives who already asked me about if I know anything about bitcoins or other similar alt coins. Even the people who I just met and had some casual talk about some online stuffs suddenly asked me about if I know bitcoins which then shifted our conversation to it specially the questions where can we get more bits and what future can bitcoins hold in our society. It’s a bit funny because before if I ask someone if they know about bitcoins they will say no they don’t know it. But now almost everyone I asked knows about it.
Same as mine. I've got few friends whom I know for a bit of time and they are interested about bitcoin. Common questions from them are;how to invest?where does money come from?who's the owner?is that for real? Of course the same thing that I experienced before but afterwards they become more knowledgeable in bitcoin and they tried to research many information just to more of it and without doubt they are now investing few amounts of bitcoin. Isn't it nice?
Activity: 317
I choose to keep this information a secret so no one asked me about bitcoins  Grin Grin Grin

If ever there will be someone, I'd probably just tell them to make their own research since it's too complicated to explain.  Grin

I also do not like to explain to people what bitcoin is. When I start to delve into the details, I just stop listening. So I decided to use bitcoin on my own and do not tell people about it
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Activity: 460
There are fairly folks inquiring me about bitcoin since they see me earning income listed here. So all i do is instruct them the basic important in finding out the techniques below in bitcoin and bitcointalk. I educate them about basic investing, investing and signing up for marketing campaign but is up to them if they want to exert energy below and generate their own bitcoins i just helped them and now their now on their personal.

Only 1 friend ask me what is bitcoin.he ask me whay are you busy on your phone ?so that i answerd it.im busy for the bitcoin and i follow a answerd.bitcoin is a exchanging a bitcoin to money or investing..joining a signature campaign.if you can join a campaign you have a chance to gain a money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are fairly folks inquiring me about bitcoin since they see me earning income listed here. So all i do is instruct them the basic important in finding out the techniques below in bitcoin and bitcointalk. I educate them about basic investing, investing and signing up for marketing campaign but is up to them if they want to exert energy below and generate their own bitcoins i just helped them and now their now on their personal.
Activity: 108
There are several people like friends and relatives who already asked me about if I know anything about bitcoins or other similar alt coins. Even the people who I just met and had some casual talk about some online stuffs suddenly asked me about if I know bitcoins which then shifted our conversation to it specially the questions where can we get more bits and what future can bitcoins hold in our society. It’s a bit funny because before if I ask someone if they know about bitcoins they will say no they don’t know it. But now almost everyone I asked knows about it.
Activity: 112
Not many people are asking me about Bitcoin because they don't know that I'm interested in it! Sometimes when I talk with someone, it turns out that the other person heard about Bitcoin and he's thinking about investing in it. I try to persuade such person to do it and I talk about many various benefits of Bitcoin. It's a great technology which should become wide-known pretty fast in the next few years.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Not much people are asking me about Bitcoin.   Though I have introduced my friends to it but it seems they lack interest.  Probably they are in a position that have a decent job and does not need an extra earning, while others are just hesitant because of the fraud thing being stamped on Bitcoin during its early years.  Oh well, why would I care, it is their lost not mine.
Activity: 122
2 man,thats all
almost all my relatives are asking me about the bitcoins and the friends of my each relative askes about bitcoins and so on mean about millions oglf people are askinge about bitcoins and are eager to know about bitcoins so they can also invest their money in bitcoins because now a days the prices of bitcoins are going high.

Activity: 176
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

some of my friends are asking me about it, and they are curious to what i am doing in bitcoin. they said they also want to join.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
when i first meet bitcoin i am starting it over and then i also encourage my friends and families to do also this kind of online job. then suddenly they don't start it up. and now after a few days one of my friend want also to know about it. i think one reason why they are few asking about bitcoin is because i am also a new and nothing to show income as of now. but i will sure that after collecting my first income on this forum for sure they are more of my friends that seriously asking on me about bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io

Before that I did not know the bitcoin, only a few offered me this, often friends. But my friend still offered me this, I tried it and did not regret trying to use bitcoin but now so much it offers me and most of my friends want it to be used. Whether the map is young or old, there is no age choice for using it, because today it is free that people try and use what they did not use. Just as the influential person has used bitcoin. Hopefully more people can help bitcoin Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
I have been asked by my 4-5 friends.They were asking me about how i earn by bitcoin.also i have been asked by some of my cousins
Activity: 420
2 man,thats all
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

Actually i am talking to my family about bitcoin at home. But for the people around me and friends they still do not know about it because they are not aware that bitcoin exists.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
No one had ever ask me about bitcoin as of now. People here don't think that bitcoin is legit and they don't believe that bitcoin has big value that's why no one had ever ask me about it. Actually i am the one who is asking about it.
Pages:
Jump to: