Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now? - page 9. (Read 92232 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I just knew about bitcoin so I don't have much idea about bitcoin yet. I don't know if people will see me posting in bitcoin if they'll going to be interested. So far, there's no one who asks me about bitcoin yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Last Year, I was not Able to gain money, and Really a waste of time.
But, as a beginner in bitcoin i have experienced, using faucets which,
Giving Just a really small amount of Bitcoin. But now that I have study Bitcoin
5 Months Ago till now, I am Really earning Bitcoin converting into fiat.
So, My Friends keep on asking, where do you get your money, even, without a Job,
Because They Taught That Only Real JOB pays. But Also Bitcoin Does.
And Much High Pays.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Some people expecting to me that I'm now millionaire  because of bitcoin. They don't know that I'm just a newbie.
Then you need to clarify them their misconceptions about bitcoin, not many people are going to become rich with bitcoin and for the early adopters that is a process that took years and they took a small risk when bitcoin started, now while bitcoin is a lot more solid than back then if you want to become a millionaire then you need to invest a significant amount of money from the beginning, if you do not then at best you are going to get some nice profits.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
For know there are so many people who ask me about bitcoin. Because many people are already aware about this bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
many people ask me but don't ask about btc cause btc they don't know about btc. they ask me what's news my dollar. when ask me my friend I tell him about it.
Activity: 197
Actually not much people asking me about bitcoins.  For make them interested i need to do my work in front of them.  When they asked me that time i started telling them about it.  I have told to few of my friends about it.  They also made some mouth to mouth publicity and now their friends are calling me for getting knowledge about bitcoins.  Few friends came to my home for it.  Like wise when people comes to know about my earnings and investment they try to approach me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
A lot of people ask me what bitcoin is, can we see it? They ask me if the can see it touch it that is why I feel difficult to let them understand but for those who really wanted to earn they are trying their best to understand and learn about bitcoins.
Activity: 256
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

In these days my friends keep asking me about btc because they want to earn some money. They are also curious about it because they saw me using btc and they asked me about it. Bitcoin now is really famous so  I in time I will not become shock if there's a lot of people discover it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
now many people are asking me bitcoin because maybe they heard that I was successful with bitcoin, but sometimes I also confused to explain it to them
Bitcoin is grabbing famous with every passing second and it is due to the extraordinary traits it possesses. The present supporters also play a vital role in the success of bitcoins. It is due to these two factors that bitcoins are still surviving under such tough circumstances also. Start introducing the benefits first so that they will do the further research by their own.
That’s nice if people are really crazy after bitcoins in your office. They must be taking your help a lot in making grand profits with bitcoins. Let us all just stop ignoring bitcoins anymore because they have successfully cleared our all doubts. No need to waste anymore time.
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
Lot of friends , because they saw my money and they know that my money is came from bitcoin.And they ask me about bitcoin because they want  to earn money or bitcoin to pay their bills and buy their wants.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
There has been a significant amount of people since I started following it and spreading the word, but I'm hopeful that changes a lot as a lot of new users are going to Coinbase to buy and that is a horrible place to get introduced to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 299
Two, haha. Grin My partner and my dearest friend. Most of my friends were not interested in cryptocurrency, they're all busy with their work and personal lives. For them, they would rather spend their free time on SNS than investing into something they don't know yet. And also, they don't believe that a digital cash has a value of more than 4,000 USD. They all think that this is only a scam or something.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104

I am keeping it secret as I want to accumulate as many as I can
I think your accumulation will not be affected or decreased if you share about bitcoins with other people. If more people will invest in bitcoins, that means the demand will also increase hence resulting in the doubling of the price. It is good to share this blessing with others.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
I has purchased so many stuffs with my earnings from bitcoin  and this  has prompted some people to start asking me where I got the money I used for the purchase, I told them categorically I made my money from bitcoin this had also made some suspicion among some people thinking that I was involved in internet scams I have to convinced them how I was making my money by showing them evidences and proofs e.g showing my btc wallet with all the sent and received transactions.
Bitcoin smells a lot so you cannot hide that you are using bitcoin because the profit and your change in life from bad to better will attract the people and they will ask you about the reason behind this change so! My family, friends and my neighbors are asking me about bitcoin now. Because till now my life has been changed a lot and it is just because of the bitcoin.  Bitcoin is getting more and more famous now.
Bitcoin is famous among the people now. At the beginning people were not so much interested but now it is very popular for all the people the rich and the poor, my all friend use to ask me about the bitcoin and the increase me in my salary. I use to tell everyone about bitcoin and they are also about to start using bitcoin soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Maybe this doesn't make surprised me again because I still learn a bitcoin as how they began to learn that now. I still remember when I saw my friends getting rich and it really made surprised me to see that happening to them. Hence why I back the good, thus providing an experience for others that success with bitcoin. According to my only family and close friends I know of bitcoin
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

There are a lot of people now getting near to me because of their curiousity about bitcoin and on how do I earn such large amount of money with the help of it. It doesn't surprise me anymore because I learned bitcoin also just like how they are starting to learn it now. I can still remember those days wherein I was just looking at my friends on becoming rich and it did really surprised me to see that happening to them. That's why I'm returning the favor but to other people.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106

When I was just starting with bitcoin, there's no one asking me about it maybe because they think that this is just a scam. As I earned and become more able to buy most of the things I want, a lot has changed. I became like a magnet which attracts those people who don't believe unless they see it. In return, I only tell them a very few informations about bitcoin and I think it's their choice and job to search about it more further.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Ever since I started bitcoin, the number of people asking me about it increased. I think it is because they can see or they have witnessed how my life was changed because of bitcoin and they want to experience it too. I don't have a proble with them and I willingly share too them what I know about bitcoin and I can see that they are really interested so far. I just hope that they would still remember me as they go to the path of being rich.
Activity: 203

Ever since I have got into bitcoin cryptocurrency just a couple of months ago and even if I just a new member of let us just say a newbie in this kind of currency wherein I can earn an income online, there are already lots of people that have been asking me what is this bitcoin cryptocurrency all about and I just tend to answer them based on my understanding and learning I have got from reading into online articles and within the forum and also information I have got from those person who taught me about this. Now that I have already started earning my own bitcoins there are lots of people continuously asking me about bitcoin which includes my classmates, friends, family members, relatives and even my special someone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
20 or more than that because number 1 reason is Sharing is caring i share my knowledge that giving to a person taught me about this bitcoin. He share is idea free then i share my idea too all people wanted to know what is bitcoin and how it works to have money. Maybe you have lucky person that give that idea what is bitcoin then in the future that person become Millionaire is it worth it to teach him.
Pages:
Jump to: