Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now? - page 8. (Read 92232 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

i was also ask by my friends and my family what is that i called bitcoin because they just heard it, they are reminding me be wise there are so many scammer. Buf then i told them that there are many proof that bitcoin is true. i tell them everything i've heard and learned, from the senoir and old member of it. they are curious of what we are doing in bitcoin.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Now a days many people want to know about Bitcoin and also know how can we earn btc
Activity: 39
When people started to see me cashing out income earned on the web via signature strategies and other signifies everyone began to show desire in bitcoin, greater part of them have been put-off thanks to wide spread of scams becoming witnessed of current on-line. Although handful of of them had a adjust of brain and experienced began to find out how to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 42
There are few colleagues and a distant family members relative inquiring me about BTC now and which is unbelievable given that was the one pestering them about it from a year in the past or so, and they usually seemed to shed focus anytime I brought forth that topic. Now, although not everybody, but few are inquiring me on very own initiative.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

None, why would they? There is nothing for them to ask about and there is nothing for them to care about. There is no magic draw to Bitcoin and the group that follows it has already formed for the most part. People will come and go, but it is not something that we should worry about. Those who want to know will ask or even get information from the net.

Activity: 27

I first entered this bitcoin community one year ago.I wished to share my experiences about bitcoins to my friend and relatives so that they could also benefit from this wonderful technology.But they all turned a deaf ear to my talks and some even advised me to leave bitcoins saying it as a ponzi scheme.but now,after a year,on seeing bitcoin's tremendous progress and its ever increasing price,they have started to ask me about how to invest in bitcoins and where to buy and sell.Now,i explain them about bitcoins once more and they regret for being too late to understand this awesome technology.
After a friend told me about the possibilities of studying crypto currency, I began to study this field of activity without hesitation, and so I brought my wife to this work. Now we are beginning to learn the first elements of the activity together, and I think that Bitcoin will give us a very good reward for our labors.
Awesome! There is no doubt that one day Bitcoin is going to pay your labors back. In simple words, bitcoin is just a beautiful ride to moon. It is not just a way of earning but to live a luxurious life.

Moreover, this crypto currency has all the cool features like high security, ever increasing value etc. What else one can ask for! I personally believe that the next generation of millionaires is going to be of bitcoin holders.
I agree with you the next generation will all be bitcoin holders because the people who do this know how much you can make with bitcoin and know what you can reach with it.
Activity: 9
The number of people asking me about Bitcoin has increased from one to two in the last few months. Not that much, but I don't interact very often with people that are up to date with this branch of technology.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
In my village almost everyone is curious about bitcoin because here technology is not so advanced and still foreign about the internet. though I still try to explain bitcoin to them

don't trust this user, he is writing with my account cause he hacked me. stop using my account, you should be ashamed!
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I have joined a lot of social bounty campaigns including facebook and twitter campaign and expected that my friends would start to flock to me and ask about it. Now its already three months but none of them actually took notice of my posts.  Some just liked it and then nothing,  no questions asked. Maybe it will need more convincing because they might think handling bitcoin is way too difficult for them so they ignored it.
Activity: 196
What are the odds, some of my friends started asking me about Bitcoin and wanted to know more about it even asked for some links to a site that could explain every thing properly.

Now they are waking up, all it needed was a price increase and they never cared about Bitcoin itself, I bet the same people are the ones getting burnt with altcoins after they dumped huge on them. because they only think about the fiat value.

However I still do believe that it's not too late yet and people can still benefit even with this prices.  Cheesy
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
In my office, my co-workers are asking me whats that lines I was starring in my phone all about. I told them, its Bitcoin chart. I told them its a crypto currency. Then they replied, its a scam.

Me: LOLS.

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
My friends and co workers are asked about bitcoin beside that they starting to sign in because many said they earn profit and have extra income, in our store many of us are registered in bitcoin we are sharing ideas.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Since i joined bitcointalk and started doing some Campaign on social medias and have been earning some cool cash, my friends have been asking me about the Bitcoin, that how can they take part on the Bitcoin and invest on it to make some cash the same way am doing.
same here, since i was started earning, my friends was being interested on what i am doing. even they dont understand they kept asking me, but when i already taught them this forum they dont give a time to understand and to learn from things here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I have many friends who questioned the issue of this forum until now is still a lot of success from my friends, and to learn with me. and I feel very happy my friend is discussing bitcoin in other friends. initially I often share in facebook .the more friends to ask me, so i told them that i actually have used bitcoin to have income. and they got interested what it is actually bitcoin, after i replied with what we got all of bitcoin from my experience that we can, and they-they still need a boost from me. with my encouragement every time they have trouble in bitcoin i'm ready to help them. with a round determination my friend want to be can up more than # 40 # my friends who come with me finally with encouragement we all my friends can also encourage other friends
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Since i joined bitcointalk and started doing some Campaign on social medias and have been earning some cool cash, my friends have been asking me about the Bitcoin, that how can they take part on the Bitcoin and invest on it to make some cash the same way am doing.
Activity: 322
Still not a lot. It might be time to get out of the game when older strangers on the road start asking you about Bitcoin. But compare the figures from the start of this very year to now, I would say the rise is there and for sure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
only 2 for 100 people, i think bitoin not so popular at real life, but for digital life bitcoin so popular
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
some of my friends were asking me about bitcoin, what is all about and why im doing this, i told them what i know and the benefit they can get from using it. One of my friend ignore it and dont follow but many got interested and starting using it. maybe this friend of mine who ignored it will feel regrets upon seing the improvement in our lives because of bitcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
If I myself only introduce bitcoin to the family and closest relatives who again need work but before I tell him there will be a condition that must be done is to continue to be patient in waiting for payday after finished working on a project.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105

To be honest, before no one ask me about bitcoin but when they knew that I have lot of money they got curious on where did I get that. Then I say that it was from bitcoin. That was the time that people start asking me about bitcoin, the first one was my sister then followed by my former classmate. They got interested on it because it provide money that can help them to buy things that they want and need.
Pages:
Jump to: