Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now? - page 6. (Read 92232 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
only 2 for 100 people, i think bitoin not so popular at real life, but for digital life bitcoin so popular
It depends upon what kind of people is surrounding you. If a person is not much of a technology user and just uses facebook etc for fun purpose, it is difficult to think that they are aware of bitcoin because it is a new invention which is spreading slowly.

However, this number that you have mentioned will increase if you tell people about bitcoins because you already know this.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I remember about this time last year, I was telling friends and family to get into Bitcoin before the price hit $500. Most of them said they would, and some even asked me to help them to purchase it. I've set up 2 of my friends at the time, one of which converted all of his british pounds into BTC. The others? They never pulled the trigger. I reminded them to get into Bitcoin earlier this year before the price hit $1,000. None of them listened. Now that the price is flirting with $2,000, I'm reminding them again, and some of them are finally listening.

Oh, and the friend that put $50k into Bitcoin at under $500/coin? He hooked me up with a coin, and I couldn't be happier Smiley

I'm just new to this cryptocurrency world but there is few people who been asking me about bitcoin. My brother and one of my friend ask me how does bitcoin works they're wondering where am I getting my extra money. And I explained to them its importance and basic features.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
You maybe right about that things, many of the individuals nowadays realizing what bitcoin is? Why more merchants are getting more interest to adopt the system of bitcoin, also the whale investors are investing too into bitcoin. That's why in my case it is still few of my friends asking about what I'm doing now into bitcoin.
Some of my colleagues are interested about it. They've gotten some information about what's happening with I while we are on a meal break. So I clarified them the idea of bitcoins *on my own particular pointview* and How would they be able to procure in additional cash some way or another. In spite of the fact that some engaged here however some idea it was a trick. I can't point the finger at them for that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Before there was no one asking me about bitcoin because I haven't earned anything yet. But when I earned large amount of money, they started to ask me about how do I earn such great of money. I was able to buy a lot of things that I wasn't able to buy before so the people around me became surprised about which led for them to ask me. I have only told few person about this and I make sure that I am carefully sharing it to them.
Activity: 51
The greater part of my companions, my family and even my young lady companion have been getting some information about bitcoin as of late. As a result of seeing me getting wealthier and wealthier , they unquestionably need to benefit bitcoin like me. I'm endeavoring to clarify how bitcoin functions they can't get anything about it unfourtunately.
Activity: 436
Merit: 1
In social media friend asking me about bitcoin daily, 10 people and my offline friend asking huge people.
Activity: 55
In facebook there are a larger number of con artists and individuals familiar with it than the genuine ones. In 1 week some of them will dependably message telling they have a stunning offer which are all HYIPS and Ponzi tricks. I trust an ever increasing number of individuals rushes here and instruct themselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
almost everyone in my house wants to know about bitcoin, since from this incident the name of bitcoin continues to be a hot topic to talk about.
Activity: 24

I am keeping it secret as I want to accumulate as many as I can
I think your accumulation will not be affected or decreased if you share about bitcoins with other people. If more people will invest in bitcoins, that means the demand will also increase hence resulting in the doubling of the price. It is good to share this blessing with others.
I agree with you that is why i am telling a lot of people about bitcoin right now and they are investing this way i can do a good deed and people will invest then the price will go up and i can make profit out of it.
Activity: 85
Activity: 170

I have been doing bitcoins for about a year and now I have good results. Almost every day someone is interested in bitcoins. Therefore, I am chatting in a telegram, the menu of which I do as a mini crypto wikipedia. And it's great, because there is a lot of information and you do not have time to follow everything.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

My cousin has been asking me about ways on how to earn bitcoin. Since i'm just a jr. Member i told her to visit the bitcoin discussion to know the  informations about bitcoin i also have a friend who ask me but when i told her she didn't seem to be interested. Maybe if she can see me having my own money she'll start earning bitcoin too.
You don't need to show to her that you are actually earning money because the people that who are opportunist doesn't need too much explanation because if they will hear that you have something good like an opportunity to be grabbed then they will do it because they know that if someone share some opportunity, they must say yes and just ask it how after they said yes to not waste any opportunities.
Activity: 221

My cousin has been asking me about ways on how to earn bitcoin. Since i'm just a jr. Member i told her to visit the bitcoin discussion to know the  informations about bitcoin i also have a friend who ask me but when i told her she didn't seem to be interested. Maybe if she can see me having my own money she'll start earning bitcoin too.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There are couple of colleagues and a distant family relative asking me about BTC now and that's unbelievable because was the a single pestering them about it from a calendar year ago or so, and they constantly seemed to drop concentrate anytime I brought forth that topic. Now, even though not everybody, but number of are asking me on own initiative.
Activity: 154
literally, no one asking me about bitcoin.Here people have no much knowledge about bitcoin.But one of my friends saw my laptop and asked me what is bitcoin and altcoins.So I explained him everything he needs.Then he told me that he will invest in bitcoin in the future when he has some money from savings.
Activity: 266
One month ago I told bitcoin to my friend, he listened and was quite interested in bitcoin, he occasionally asked. And now he does not ask me a bitcoin at all, maybe he's not interested in bitcoin because in his neighborhood no one uses bitcoin as an additional income.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Many people in my class have started asking me about bitcoin since me and my group of friends are part of signature campaign and we do earn decent bitcoins weekly for 30-35 posts.Even my parents asked me once about bitcoin as they saw me posting the earlier day in bitcointalk and I happened to explain them in detail and they were really amazed on hearing further details.Now even my parents have taken quite a liking for this digital currency.
same here, especially in my relatives, they can see our lives that even my father doesnt have a work, i was still able to support them, that is why they got interested on my job here as freelancer. and they kept asking me on how did i able to do this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Many people in my class have started asking me about bitcoin since me and my group of friends are part of signature campaign and we do earn decent bitcoins weekly for 30-35 posts.Even my parents asked me once about bitcoin as they saw me posting the earlier day in bitcointalk and I happened to explain them in detail and they were really amazed on hearing further details.Now even my parents have taken quite a liking for this digital currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
Here in our country my co-worker many ask about bitcoin they amazed about bitcoin, you earn  extra income while in work with out knowing your boss because it easily to access to the site by using your mobile phone and internet. As of now also our manager have an account in bitcoin we will have shared to other what we have learned.
Activity: 462
As far as I can remember, before it was just me that was asking about bitcoin. Truthfully speaking I did not believe it at first because it sounds too good to be true. But I saw it in my own eyes. Many people are benefiting from bitcoin and prices do becme high like you are in stock market. I have invested in it and been telling people about it. Same cycle. They don't believe. But now, they are the ones asking about it. I have taught my siblings on this. And they are in bitcoin right now.
Pages:
Jump to: