Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 10638 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?
It depends on your friend if he can work hard in cryptoworld i think he will be successful but i don't recommend quitting to your full-time employment just to focus on bitcoin, just manage your time and you can do it at the same time its hard to get a job again if you lose all in bitcoin.

I think your friends are earning much more in doing Bitcoin from what they are earning on their full time job that's why they decide to quit their jobs and go full time in Bitcoin. If that's the case, it is a good decision for them. Focus on where you benefit the most and make the mos out of it. If the same thing happens to me, I'll gladly do the same.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I think that quiting your job for bitcoin is not a good descision much more with full time job with a stable earning rate.In bitcoin,you cant really tell if the price is increasing or when will be the right time to invest and it is very risky.So i will still prefer a full time job.
agree have a good job still better. Bitcoin doesn't take much time from people. And with profit from bitcoin we can ez find our job we love
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

It depends on your friend if he can work hard in cryptoworld i think he will be successful but i don't recommend quitting to your full-time employment just to focus on bitcoin, just manage your time and you can do it at the same time its hard to get a job again if you lose all in bitcoin.
Activity: 319
I think that quiting your job for bitcoin is not a good descision much more with full time job with a stable earning rate.In bitcoin,you cant really tell if the price is increasing or when will be the right time to invest and it is very risky.So i will still prefer a full time job.

Will me too! it is good that we have regular job now and a regular salary, bitcoin for me is just a sideline or extra income but when the time and I have huge bitcoin saving maybe that's the time I quite my job and invest it with a business plus a bitcoin income and this is great.
Activity: 244
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

Really! I believe it is worth the chase and getting financial stability from it. I have a friend already who resigned early this year from a bank job to face the Cryptocurrency Business and specializing in the investment and trading area. I am at the moment learning from him also.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
my brother quit his job because he has a steady and decent income in earning bitcoins. However, he has been doing it for almost 2 years. That being said, quitting your job or not should depend on your knowledge and experience on how to earn bitcoins. You need to analyze the situation. You need to know if your skill and knowledge is capable of generating enough bitcoins to support your daily needs before quitting your job
I talked to a friend about that too; we have a pretty decent goal now which we will mix our business with cryptocurrencies payment because what I'm seeing nowadays is people and businesses. Business is the first of a kind when we did that but and were making a progress in our hometown which even some people here are having glimpse.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
I may be a new person in the bitcoin industry, but I have known some people who focus on bitcoin / altcoins and decide to leave their jobs, they also recognize that it is a difficult decision, but because income from bitcoin is higher, they prefer to leave their jobs. but if I think leaving the job is not a good idea, because after all we will always need a job, because as we know that bitcoin is still a digital technology test that no one can determine how long will last. it would be nice if both are done in the same way.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
I knew only one of my previous colleague, He's not the one who introduced BTC to me but I heard he is earning more than double of his salary before and after he left.
Activity: 258
Merit: 258
Formally numerous people are leaving their occupations in this present reality remembering the ultimate objective to pack better in bitcoin.They will get away from the best associations due to bitcoin.This is the honest to goodness kind of bitcoin quality. Everyone now has a comparative conclusion that bitcoin can enhance our lives than at some other time.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

I don't have any idea on how many people left their job just because of bitcoins. But if I were them having a good and regular job, I don't even left my job behind because we also need a regular job to have an income regularly but we also need cryptocurrency or bitcoin or this forum because it can help us in our needs and also to gain more knowledge
Activity: 93
my brother quit his job because he has a steady and decent income in earning bitcoins. However, he has been doing it for almost 2 years. That being said, quitting your job or not should depend on your knowledge and experience on how to earn bitcoins. You need to analyze the situation. You need to know if your skill and knowledge is capable of generating enough bitcoins to support your daily needs before quitting your job
Activity: 65
Personally, i will not and would not suggest this to someone dare to me. This is because bitcoin is still in experimentation stage.

Thank God for the boom & increase in recent month's. But, we don't know if, thing's will keep on going in the positive direction.

So, don't but, for employed individual like ebay seller's. this can be a kind of suppliment because they are already operating from home. Combination of both can be of great benefit as well!!  Cool

Thanks

When the "Experimentation stage" ends, Not many will have this opportunity to make loads of money because Everyone will be doing the same. So it will end up as mainstream and pretty normal thing to do.
So If someone wants to  focus only on BTC the chance is now. With bitcoin's awaiting "Boom" that has yet to come now is the time to focus on them.
But before doing that we all have to take into consideration some pretty big factors .

Will I have money to support myself if my plan fails?
Will I be able to actually find a new job if my plan fails?
Can I make a living if i focus solely in bitcoin?(thats actually what you are after and actually even more so its obvious if you are serious about it)
What are the differences between my current job and if i focus on BTC?
And so on, the list can keep going on! If you get your answers POSITIVE to all of those questions you are ready to take that huge risk and continue with your life. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Although there are people who quit full time jobs in the real world for bitcoin, but I do not think many people do that. I think it's a stupid thing if they leave their work for bitcoin because if he does not have a special skill in bitcoin, then he'll have trouble getting a fixed income from bitcoin in later.
It is appreciable to learn bitcoin and to get some money from it but I shall also not recommend to leave you full time employment for the sake of bitcoin because it’s not a children play to get the expertise in bitcoin and to become a rich person in a very short time. I think bitcoin is the best source of income but as for part time as there are several risk factors which are involved in bitcoin business.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
Yes, people left their full-time jobs for Bitcoin because they see the bitcoin as a business opportunity where they can invest their money and make profits as a business.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN

Well on me, i always think to left my full time employment/job to pursue bitcoin dream beacuse i know it will give more income than my daily job but for now, i am just months old in cryptoworld i need to learn more about in this if ever i will go into it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I think your friend has a huge optimism about the digital currency. see the prospect then I can mention that doing work in the world of digital currency is a smart choice nowadays in a world full of declining economy. digital currency, especially bitcoin can be an appropriate answer and also an alternative to get a better job. when trying to succeed we have been successful in applying bitcoin in our life.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
Some peope think that bitcoin is premature and leave your full-time job is risky. I agree, bitcoin can be risky, its price and trade is volatile. But at the same time is very promising and high profitable.
In my case I don’t need to made up my mind, because my job left me. So I hope, bitcoin can help me to get new income.

@gyu22,

"...because my job left me..." well, if you lost your job, you can conveniently focus on trading with bitcoin which is profitable at a moment. I believe this will help separate you from other unemployed folks.

Point Of Consideration : you must know what you are doing & treat this a real biz otherwise, you run the risk of losing any invested capital.

Thanks
Bitcseo
Activity: 97
I have a couple of friends who live their work to focus on bitcoin. And thanks to bitcoin, they have more free time to do what they want to do when they were young. They are truly good, they know how to make money on the internet and earn bitcoin from many sources. They have their own mining rigs. Therefore, they have passive income, too. Well, I think that the number of people who abandon their job to focus on bitcoin is very big Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Trading and investments begin more and more popular today, especially among the young people, so the style of life changes, they choose long working hours or freelance. And the amount of such people grows every day.
Pages:
Jump to: