Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 10638 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?
In my opinion it's a bad decision,i won't leave my job even if i can earn with bitcoin. you can still earn additional income with bitcoin and get a stable payment from your job. The income from bitcoin is not reliable, if you're lucky with your trade you can earn a lot but if there's some unforeseen circumstances like the recent news then you are in trouble.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Its hard to leave full time job. These bitcoins are temporary work it can goes down. But the day job never goes down. But on the other side its not a bad idea. If you're a hard worker then the btc become a job for you. I have seen many people left the day job and now are earning double through bitcoins related jobs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I think, people only begin to invest in bitcoin. That's why the amount of those, who desided to change their work is not big yet. People connect trading and cryptoworld with a great risk and for many of them it's like a game.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Who is quitting their job now??

Want to recognize a bubble?   Just think back to '99 dotcom stocks or '07 real estate
When Floyd Mayweather and Paris Hilton are promoting ICOs that is a textbook sign of a bubble.
When people quit their jobs, en masse, to trade ICOs, that is a sign of a bubble.
When people take out loans to buy as much ICO as possible, that is a sign of a bubble.
When there are TV shows and magazine covers about ICOs, that is a sign of a bubble.
When the shoeshine boy tells you about his ICO portfolio, that is a sign of the top.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

I think leaving a full time employment in exchange of going to bitcoin is not a good idea. It is better that you have regular job and then make bitcoin as your part time or extra source of income. You can earn bitcoin while you are at work maybe buy some miner and let it at home. You can also do signature campaign on your free time.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Well for me, I won't advice any one to fully leave their full time business for Bitcoin. Reason is because Bitcoin is not a get rich quick business, it needs learning and mastery. It is best to combine it with your work then if you feel you have learnt and saved enough, then you can leave your work for it fully.
As far as Bitcoin lives on, I wouldn’t say it’s a bad decision. Maybe bitcoin was the right choice, you can’t tell. It might be that they are earning lots and lots of money that makes their regular job income seem like nothing when compared to that of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Full time job is the best to fund yourself. Bitcoin is more like an investment vehicle. So unless bitcoin and the other crypto currencies are able to provide you passive income or funds greater than 30 years of your annual salary, it is always good to have your job to continue to inject your more cash so you can increase your blockfoilo for growth. There are also now more and more POS coins and these can be seen as great dividend/passive incomes for holders.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
We all are aware of the fact that Bitcoin is extremely volatile but it is advantageous in my views. Count me in when it comes to leaving my full-time 9-to-5 job as I have already left a reputed company and focused on my gambling skills as well as saved a good amount of Bitcoins, which I know that it will let me and my family survive smoothly the whole life. Risk is the only thing you should take if you are expecting to get rewarded with your decision. Some believe that staying in a job is a better option but I believe that those guys must be too daring to leave it and take such a decision which has an uncertain future, but their belief proved they were right in their decision.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
that is not even a bad idea actually. if someone making more money trading than his regular job and focusing on bitcoin is a viable option. but it takes consideration for the risks it poses by leaving regular job. the safest option of getting paid in BTC for part time and staying in regular job
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Well for me, I won't advice any one to fully leave their full time business for Bitcoin. Reason is because Bitcoin is not a get rich quick business, it needs learning and mastery. It is best to combine it with your work then if you feel you have learnt and saved enough, then you can leave your work for it fully.
i don't understand what were you said bout 'bitcoin is not a get rich quick business' even every one here state that bitcoin is faster way to get rich. everything have to learn not only bitcoin. let's we pick an example, take participation on bounty you can join in one signature campaign and also Twitter Facebook campaign,  translation bounty,  reddit, blog / media and many else... you can earn big enough income from it.
Activity: 113
Merit: 100

I'll encounter 3 people have left in their full time job just to go into bitcoin one is a security guard one is in call center agent and one is technician in one company i'l ask them why they left in their fulltime one answer its too heavy the job thay they do unlike bitcoin you just up to the internet and surfing in this site and the good it is in this bitcoin you can manage your time. But still now they find new job because the bitcoin is not enough to their families.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
 :)I think my main job can become to a hobby for a few years)))) Crypto have so many opportunities
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
My friend, who works full in bitcoin has two people. One of them is that from the beginning bitcoin appears to be seriously pursued. While others just got out of their jobs and would open a drug store from bitcoin. I will also follow them
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
There are many people who are leaving their work in the real world to concentrate better in bitcoin. They are willing to get out of the best companies just for bitcoin. This is a true bitcoin form. Now everyone has the same opinion that bitcoin can change our lives for ever better.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Actually, I am still unemployed. So, I do not know if I would quit my job if I had one to focus on bitcoin. However, if I put myself into that situation, I would not leave my job. First, because working is not only about money, but with the friends you make, the atmosphere of the work, the problems you face, the adventures you make. If you quit your job for bitcoin, I do not think you will enjoy your life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

my brother is one among them,who left  their job for bitcoin earning.he found that he can make more money than his regular job of teaching and started local bitcoin exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

"How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin?"

The right problem now with the economic crises is :
"How many people have a full-time employement ?"
That is the reality :-(.
And what job for the futures generations ?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i don't have any idea about this because in near me, i know many people which involve in bitcoin world and i see that each of them is still in their jobs and i see that some of them with bitcoin from the beginning. but i think in out there, maybe there is many people which left their full time employment and gets full time in bitcoin world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Decision of giving up profession is not easy especially if you have no enough money or savings in bank. Anyway, if those professionals give it up because of bitcoin finally they have already stored some bitcoin for their daily needs and for their future because in reality in almost employees salary bitcoin can make it double or even triple.
Pages:
Jump to: