Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 10638 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
I know one guy did that he is now a professional trader making lots and lots of Bitcoin in profit every day.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
Although there are people who quit full time jobs in the real world for bitcoin, but I do not think many people do that. I think it's a stupid thing if they leave their work for bitcoin because if he does not have a special skill in bitcoin, then he'll have trouble getting a fixed income from bitcoin in later.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
We altered the investment firm that we already had to deal with almost nothing but crypto. That is how well it has done for us. There are many reasons that we did this and the lack of snooping by the government was one of them, but the main reason was that the returns were much higher and much easier to see coming.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I think the trick is to always make sure you are covered in every way possible before making any transitions.  Make sure your monthly earnings from btc on the average (and not just 1 time unless you hit jackpot on a trade) is greater or equal to your monthly income from your day/full-time job.  Otherwise, better take a step back in the meantime and slowly develop the craft first.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
I do not know the number of people doing this act but I have read that they are only few. Leaving your full-time employment is so wrong. Don't they think they can do both at the same time? They just have to manage their time well. We do not know what will happen to bitcoin in the near future. What if bitcoin crashed and they have left their jobs? They would be a goner.
Activity: 127
Some peope think that bitcoin is premature and leave your full-time job is risky. I agree, bitcoin can be risky, its price and trade is volatile. But at the same time is very promising and high profitable.
In my case I don’t need to made up my mind, because my job left me. So I hope, bitcoin can help me to get new income.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
before i left my work i learn first the bitcoin how to help for me in my daily life how to be profitable, and now have many offer job opportunity for me but i can't grab it because i need to constrate here in bitcoin as my job, i cant give figure how many people left in the field job here in my location, i like my friend left her work to constrate in the bitcoin treated as real job.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
My Wife she has no job outside and does crypto related activities now full time. She works very hard but she is able to turn around a wage as she has Legendary status here and she does blogging and videos and other bounty activities as well as trading. I am trying to also d the same so I can gradually go from working full time in a Forex office to working full time in a Crypto job from home. I am getting older now and would like to work from home and live a little more relaxed lifestyle at my age.

That's nice if your wife is now in crypto's. There are a lot of mom that are looking for the same opportunity but they don't know what crypto is. I like the part when you had said that she is into trading. Seeing woman like this that trade are very rare and they are very few in the market. I don't also have an idea if there are a lot that quit their job already just for bitcoin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
Personally, i will not and would not suggest this to someone dare to me. This is because bitcoin is still in experimentation stage.

Thank God for the boom & increase in recent month's. But, we don't know if, thing's will keep on going in the positive direction.

So, don't but, for employed individual like ebay seller's. this can be a kind of suppliment because they are already operating from home. Combination of both can be of great benefit as well!!  Cool

Thanks
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
My Wife she has no job outside and does crypto related activities now full time. She works very hard but she is able to turn around a wage as she has Legendary status here and she does blogging and videos and other bounty activities as well as trading. I am trying to also d the same so I can gradually go from working full time in a Forex office to working full time in a Crypto job from home. I am getting older now and would like to work from home and live a little more relaxed lifestyle at my age.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?
I think it is a bad decision because having a full time job can be more secure for a lifetime. But still it’s on your friend’s perspective, if your friend has skilled and really become successful because of that so his decision was right.  But if I have a full time job I will make bitcoin as side jobs because bitcoin is unpredictable, its price is fluctuating and you don’t know when it will end.
I don’t know how many people leave their job for bitcoin but I know many people who want to be full time and I know someone that will not going to find job after graduation just to focus on bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

My friends are working on bitcoin, but not by leaving their job. They earn triple amount of their salary through bitcoin. Some of them are planning to leave their job once they reach their target.

I got envy with your friends who were able to earn thrice their salary.  I wanted also to have a job like that related with bitcoin.  Well, it is okay to leave their job as long as they are secure enough with their job at bitcoin.  If that is a stable job then it is okay.  But as for me, I will not leave my job as of now considering that I can still balance working with bitcoin and having a day job.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

My friends are working on bitcoin, but not by leaving their job. They earn triple amount of their salary through bitcoin. Some of them are planning to leave their job once they reach their target.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Bitcoin related activities can be a full-time employment and it is for many people, there are a lot of companies around bitcoin.

When we make some good money with bitcoin and other cryptos, more than working for other people, it stops to make sense to work there, we can go full on bitcoin investments or begin that project we were always dreaming about but didn't have the money and financial security to do so.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
If i havent a family and responsabilities to handle all months for sure i would focus into bitcoin earnings, since im able to earn a bit above my current salarie with signature and trading, not all days good but in the general im being able to grow my portfolio all months. I wont risk my financial health to risk all into bitcoin, currently im able to handle my job and be able to do some sucessfull trades, soo this is the best i can do now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323

in my point of view it is not a bad decision that they have been made because on bitcoin world they will find so many opportunities to become rich more income than full time employment of job. if they have skill to get big income why not to focused their time into bitcoin related work? my friend on Facebook have done that already and living with trading bitcoin and alternative coin. 
Activity: 274
It’s a very tempting topic for me, but no, I didn’t quit my job (yet).

I would consider it secure if I can have at least double of my salary as stable income to quite my job, at this moment, not possible to get it from neither trading nor lending.
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
We have, sort of.  Not into Bitcoin, but into our own currency.
Activity: 420
There aren't really many people who left their jobs for bitcoin. Sure you can earn a lot from bitcoin but there's always the risk of its price going down and I think having a job will be very much better so that you can have financial security.
i think its a time of change because now a days millions of people they are coming to join online jobs because its too hard to find a jobs any where but online jobs are the easy way to find and as well  as you can get a good income specially in community like bitcoin if you search in detail about bitcoin so  in earlier stage bitcoin face alot of challenges but it fight to come back and now the rate of bitcoin is so high its mean there is a chance of
earning a good amount .
Activity: 231

there is no particular requirement in joining bitcoin or entering the cryptocurrency world all you need is patience and hardwork. It doesn’t require anyone to be a pro, an educated as long as you have the idea or knowledge on how bitcoin works you’ll do just fine. When I started bitcoin all I have is my phone, the knowledge and my broadband. And I think it is all you need to start earning.
Pages:
Jump to: