Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you invest in an ICO? - page 11. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 03:05:13 PM
Strange question. It all depends on what is the ICO and of course on the individual capabilities of the investor. I think everyone chooses the most promising projects. Personally, I do not test large amounts.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:00:59 PM
The presale includes people with much higher than 1 thousand dollars,and at public auction includes people with about 1 thousand.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 25, 2018, 02:53:52 PM
That was about a few months ago, when I invested in ICO. Not much, only about 0.7 eth which at that time eth was soaring high. After the ICO has finished, the token price has dropped dramatically, even now I see it. Although there is a bonus, but not sufficient to cover losses. After that, I never invested in ICO again.
Activity: 280
June 25, 2018, 02:53:46 PM
I guess even if a project looks very good, you shouldn't invest in it more than 20-25% of your bankroll. Everything can happen because cryptomarket is very unpredictable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
The maximum i have ever invested in ICO was $500 and the least was $100. I do not go beyond the range, because that is the range i feel i can afford to lose peradventure it fails.
It is very important to invest only what you can afford to loose. No amount is too small to invest.
Activity: 133
June 25, 2018, 02:33:21 PM
At the moment I do not invest even in the top 10 coins. And I do not invest in ICO -basically, these are fraudulent schemes... Unfortunately, it is a matter of fact...
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 02:27:27 PM
All the same, it will depend not only on the project but also on the financial ability of the investor.
As much as I do not want to invest in the beginning of the company, I do not have the means to do this, I earn a bounty and direct all funds to trading.
For myself, I'm probably not psychologically able to invest more than 500 dolars in one project.
Merit: 105
June 25, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
Personally, I adhere to the tactics "I invest so much of my money, how much I will not feel sorry for losing." Usually it is 1 etherium, this money I manage to earn as a result of trading on the stock exchange. For 1.5 years I have not invested my personal dollars in the crypto currency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 02:19:13 PM
among investors are many kinds too, they are not all rich people, so when they make the investment it depends on their capital capabilities as well.
Activity: 30
June 25, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
first of all I never invest in what seems a scammy ICO.
I invest more money in projects I think they're more valuable.
I make some research first and then I decide how much invest based on my budget.
this is what I do.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 25, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
Amount you invest on ICO project can be define with the interest you have on that ICO I think because if that ICO is the scammy one you will not gonna invest the single penny for it mate. In dollar value wise we cannot say any project in the exact amount what we wish to invest.

Please check the ICObench website and see the good ICO project to put your fund on it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
considering today many outstanding scam projects, I think it is very risky to invest a lot of money in ICO. and many investors are currently very avoiding ICO because they do not want to lose because of a scam. especially when the current market conditions are bad, the coin has a lot of decline. so I am very cautious and really learn about ICO if I want to invest. Good luck.
June 25, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
Zero, zilch, nada, 0. That's how much I invest in ICOs. Even after seeing so many ICO projects exit scam or fail, if you are still looking for investing in them, than maybe you deserve it if you end up losing your money in it. More than 90% of the ICOs that launched last year have already failed, try to understand that statistic for a second and than decide if you want to invest in them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
June 25, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
Currently because of lack of fund, I don't get much money to put in ICO. Before now, I would just invest about $50 upward depending on the project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
There are different situations, and I think it is not correct to talk about a specific amount. My maximum investment amount is 2 ETH and minimum 0.2 ETH. If we take as an example the recently ended Fantom tokensale, the maximum investment in the first 24 hours there was 1.692294656 ETH. The minimum contribution is 0.2 ETH.
Now, most of the top projects have highs and lows for investment. As a rule, these are sane amounts that the average investor can invest in the project.
Activity: 490
June 25, 2018, 01:52:57 PM
Any one can not suggest you what amount should invest on ICO. It depend on the quality of ICO and your capacity. My maximum investment is 2 eth. I invested it for a best project as i thought and it gave me profit. ICO investment are very risky and you should decide what amount you can risk to get a high return.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
June 25, 2018, 01:50:43 PM
I know that the answer depends on the project, how much you believe in it, and how much you have to spend.

But I am looking for data about an average ICO investor... are people investing tiny amount in as many projects? or more sizeable amounts?

For example, lets take a $40m ICO, what do you think the average investor puts?  $10? $100? $1000? 5,000? more?

Hello Guys, Firstly I want to remind you, Please consider more twice before you invest in crypto! Depend on the ICOs then we decide to spend money, let's study about the crypto and research some ico. I think the if you found good ico, should spend 3ETH  to invest!
Activity: 494
June 25, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
When investing knows that the success is big enough for my investment in ico but when I'm not familiar with it or it seems like a scam ico I did not invest in legit and success I just invested so much for my profit because another ico also because most investors are still risky so double careful for investors not just buying a coin when you do not know that legit so you do not get threat.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
June 25, 2018, 01:43:07 PM
I know that the answer depends on the project, how much you believe in it, and how much you have to spend.

But I am looking for data about an average ICO investor... are people investing tiny amount in as many projects? or more sizeable amounts?

For example, lets take a $40m ICO, what do you think the average investor puts?  $10? $100? $1000? 5,000? more?

Hardcaps isnt a valid indicator on my part on where i do put up huge money when they do have a high hard cap it would still always depend on the project if it would really be good then i would be willing to invest thousands of dollars depending on my own risk management which is the most important. The thing you should think on is the amount you do risk is the amount you cant afford to lose. I do consider those money is lost when i already invested it on a project.
Activity: 42
June 25, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
Personally i do not have large funds to invest and i have already invested in my favorite coins, so if i see a good ico i try to get in with small investment like $100-$200, then if the project turns out well i purchase more from the exchanges.

You won't invest in a project that has a minimum? say 1 ETH ?

Pages:
Jump to: